The Trump Indictment Thread

I wonder if Trump is trying to find a new batch of crooked lawyers and hustlers to get to work on establishing “alternate slates of jurors” for his upcoming trials. 🤔
Hah! Well, a bad play never leaves his playbook. If there’s a way to double down on it, he’ll probably do that. Wouldn’t make a good gambler, that one.

I’m sure others have mentioned it, but I’ve not thought about this in the flurry of news - these mark the end of the indictments we suspected were coming, but what if there are more? This was a multi-state operation.

I wonder if Trump is trying to find a new batch of crooked lawyers and hustlers to get to work on establishing “alternate slates of jurors” for his upcoming trials. 🤔

That reminds me of that scene where the dealer tells Walter White, "You need a criminal lawyer."
Walter: "But I've got …"
Dealer: "No, I mean you need a criminal lawyer."

I’m sure others have mentioned it, but I’ve not thought about this in the flurry of news - these mark the end of the indictments we suspected were coming, but what if there are more? This was a multi-state operation.

Didn't Judge Aileen Cannon "accidentally" reveal that there is yet another grand jury that no one knew about until then?
That might mean that there could be at least another indictment.

Didn't Judge Aileen Cannon "accidentally" reveal that there is yet another grand jury that no one knew about until then?

It’s going to be interesting and embarrassing watching this Trump bobble head judge attempt to turn the most clear cut indictment into a circus of complexity while the entire legal community face palms. I wouldn’t be shocked if she jumps off the bench and announces she’s going to be both the judge and defense team. "My court, my rules!".

The dc grand jury still exists I believe. Rumors of charges against conspirators, plus more charges against Trump, this time for fundraising fraud.

And so it begins.

Woman charged with threatening to kill judge overseeing Donald Trump's election case​

Abigail Jo Shry, 43, allegedly called US District Judge Tanya Chutkan a “stupid slave” and used another racial slur in a voicemail message she left at the Washington courthouse.

She is reported to have said: “You are in our sights, we want to kill you... If Trump doesn’t get elected in 2024, we are coming to kill you, so tread lightly, b----.

“You will be targeted personally, publicly, your family, all of it.”

And so it begins.

Woman charged with threatening to kill judge overseeing Donald Trump's election case​

Let’s all try to understand the brain that is paranoid and distrusting of the government that picks up the phone and goes “Hi. You don’t know me yet, but I plan to kill you at the next earliest convenience. You have my name and phone number now but please reach out if you are having trouble getting my address and social media accounts. I’m here to help!”

🤣

He won’t cancel. Perhaps he should be advised that he should be shoveling a hole while making the announcement. Tell him it’s symbolic of building the wall or some shit but most people will really know what it symbolizes.

If a judge is threatened like this, and it'll obviously continue, can they be compelled to recuse themselves at some point because now they're personally involved with the case?

Seems like it can't be that way, because any mafia guy could threaten his way out of any case, but Trump has millions of fuckheads (Trump voters) at his disposal.

If a judge is threatened like this, and it'll obviously continue, can they be compelled to recuse themselves at some point because now they're personally involved with the case?

Seems like it can't be that way, because any mafia guy could threaten his way out of any case, but Trump has millions of fuckheads (Trump voters) at his disposal.
That would be a sad outcome, judges recusing themselves due to threats because Trump is essentially publicly calling for them, just as he did on Jan 6. It's time to muzzle his ass before someone gets killed.

That would be a sad outcome, judges recusing themselves due to threats because Trump is essentially publicly calling for them, just as he did on Jan 6. It's time to muzzle his ass before someone gets killed.

Just like nobody on his side really looked ahead on the actions of 1/6, I wonder what he thinks will happen if somebody involved in his indictments does get killed. I’ll just say at minimum it won’t be positive for him. But at this point it’s pretty well known that he has a sick fascination with political violence. He’d probably get a momentary high from such an action and will become a memory for his spank bank in prison.

Not a single Republican has denounced this.

The GOP is going to face a contentious primary that’s not even begun to heat up, and republicans themselves are not immune to the wrath of the people they are placating. I’m going to facepalm when there’s another horrible incident (outside of the mass shootings and violence we already have that they do nothing about), and the GOP usuals all say “We didn’t see it coming.”

Trump is literally using the J6, Big Lie playbook all over again - this time with the volume cranked up because he’s under indictment - and nobody is speaking out.

Bunch of cowards.

Last edited:
The GOP is going to face a contentious primary that’s not even begun to heat up, and republicans themselves are not immune to the wrath of the people they are placating. I’m going to facepalm when there’s another horrible incident (outside of the mass shootings and violence we already have that they doing about), and the GOP usuals all say “We didn’t see it coming.”

Trump is literally using the J6, Big Lie playbook all over again - this time with the volume cranked up because he’s under indictment - and nobody is speaking out.

Bunch of cowards.

If not now, then soon there will be a big market for detox clinics for those who couldn’t resist the magnetic pull on their lips to Trump’s ass.

The whole Ruby Freeman saga is really something. It’s just one of many vile sagas in the Trump saga, but I had no idea how sinister the plot against her was. It wasn’t just a random person they plucked out of a video - which would have been bad enough. They tried to use her as a prop to lend credibility to their fabricated, bullshit claims. They sent agents to try to defraud her into going to a police station and making a false confession, even telling her that her life would be upended. It’s on video.

Just imagine if you went to work tomorrow, and then randomly the president and Rudy Giuliani - and all their minions - are spreading lies about you and threatening you and your family, totally upending your life and putting you and your children in fear.

That alone should be morally disqualifying, and the criminal aspect alone should come with prison time. How can you target someone with lies like that and get away? They have to be the easiest case to prove damages with ever, Trump mentioned her by name to the SoS as a “political scammer”. The threats on her life and the changes to to her life are easily demonstrable. There are tweets and videos of Trump and Rudy falsely accusing her of crimes. She should be entitled to millions, tens or even hundreds of millions.

She is going to be a powerful witness against the defendants.

*Also… Trump’s lawyers are asking for 2026 trial dates. 😂

Back