The Trump Indictment Thread

looks like the bond has the worded needed to keep trump quiet. forget a judge.
Former President Donald J. Trump’s bail was set at $200,000 on Monday in a sprawling racketeering case charging Mr. Trump and 18 associates with election interference in Georgia.
The move came as it became clear that Mr. Trump and the other defendants will be required to pay cash upon being booked in Atlanta, unlike in the three other criminal cases involving the former president.
Under the conditions of his bond agreement, Mr. Trump cannot violate state or federal laws or communicate with any co-defendants in the case except through his lawyers. He was told not to intimidate witnesses or co-defendants, or “otherwise obstruct the administration of justice,” by threatening them or 30 unindicted co-conspirators in the case.
He was also directed to “make no direct or indirect threat of any nature against the community or to any property in the community” including “posts on social media or reposts of posts made by another individual on social media,” the bond sheet states.

looks like the bond has the worded needed to keep trump quiet. forget a judge.
Former President Donald J. Trump’s bail was set at $200,000 on Monday in a sprawling racketeering case charging Mr. Trump and 18 associates with election interference in Georgia.
The move came as it became clear that Mr. Trump and the other defendants will be required to pay cash upon being booked in Atlanta, unlike in the three other criminal cases involving the former president.
Under the conditions of his bond agreement, Mr. Trump cannot violate state or federal laws or communicate with any co-defendants in the case except through his lawyers. He was told not to intimidate witnesses or co-defendants, or “otherwise obstruct the administration of justice,” by threatening them or 30 unindicted co-conspirators in the case.
He was also directed to “make no direct or indirect threat of any nature against the community or to any property in the community” including “posts on social media or reposts of posts made by another individual on social media,” the bond sheet states.
I wonder how quickly this’ll escalate. I’ll give him 5 hours to seethe before self destructing. No way he’ll make it to arraignment without violating bail. Actually, how would that work since he hasn’t been arraigned and posted bail? Would the DA just set a higher bail or revoke bail and jail him?

Last edited:
I wonder how quickly this’ll escalate. I’ll give him 5 hours to seethe before self destructing. No way he’ll make it to arraignment without violating bail. Actually, how would that work since he hasn’t been arraigned and posted bail? Would the DA just set a higher bail or revoke bail and jail him?
we will see when he turns himself in. its good that those conditions are set right out as part of his bail. that he has to sign and agree too it. its going to kill him

We will see how long he can remain neutral once shoes start dropping. Any bit of news that surfaces about people related to the case will cause Trump to want to jump on Cult Social and pontificate/lie/character assassinate.
The GOP debate is this week. Trump is going to have his mugshot taken this week. Every day he can’t say whatever he wants is probably torture to him. We’re all trying to figure out if he’s going to make it to the end of the week - he’s tot to make it through 1-2 years of this, if he doesn’t win the presidency.

I’m 50/50 on if he makes it to the nomination. He’s the clear front runner, but if someone else starts to break away - maybe Tim Scott - Trump may lose momentum. As it comes closer to 2024, people have to know he can’t win. As was mentioned earlier, he leads the polls, but there’s a lot of other polls, including from conservative outlets, that show Trump is underwater with almost everything else. There’s crossover in people who think he broke the law, the investigations are political, and will not vote for Trump if he’s indicted. Meaning, people can be sympathetic to Trump but not be willing to vote for him. There are people who will support Trump, but not if convicted. The polls among conservatives are all over the map, but it shows that there are a lot of conservatives who will casually go along with Trump, but will jump to someone else if they come up.

Republican candidates are so worried about not upsetting Trump’s 30-35% of the base, they’re ignoring the other 60-65%.

I can't wait for 'round the clock coverage of him bitching about not getting a redo of his mugshot.

Let’s just say I will have a new avatar this time Thursday.

There's no way he'll abide by the rules set by the judge, he won't make it 24 hours after being booked. They never addressed the consequences but it'll be tested we know that much.

There's no way he'll abide by the rules set by the judge, he won't make it 24 hours after being booked. They never addressed the consequences but it'll be tested we know that much.
he is out on bail if you break the bond rules you go to jail plus you loose you bon not that trump actually pays it.

How can any of these idiots be president if then cant even stand up to a big ass baby?

Asa Hutchinson was pressed on this today on MSNBC. He signed the pledge to be in to support the GOP nominee to participate in the event. He said he believed Trump was not constitutionally fit to serve. They then asked him if he’d support Trump as the nominee - he retorted with the usual “I don’t think he’ll be the nominee”. They hit him very hard over not being able to say he wouldn’t support Trump, especially when he says Trump isn’t constitutionally fit to serve.

To be fair, I think Hutchinson’s issue was he did want to say he would never support Trump, but didn’t want to compromise his pledge.

Still, it was nice to see them press him on this.

We are still early in these cases though. What is Trump going to do if everyone he’s facing say “We will not support Trump”.

🤣

If it weren’t for the need for Trump to throw each and every one under the bus I’d fully expect Trump to say he’s never actually met any of the coconspirators and they aren’t his type.

🤣

If it weren’t for the need for Trump to throw each and every one under the bus I’d fully expect Trump to say he’s never actually met any of the coconspirators and they aren’t his type.
well she is asking christians to pay for her defense. How does that work anyway I mean asking for christians to defend you when you broke the law?

well she is asking christians to pay for her defense. How does that work anyway I mean asking for christians to defend you when you broke the law?

She’s asking the biggest Christian who has ever lived, Donald Trump. All financial support must be filtered through him once it’s determined if you qualify under the one prerequisite, being named Donald Trump.

It's really discouraging that our justice system appears unable to prevent all this national angst caused by one evil, sick man. Yeah I know, he's been indicted four times, but those came years after the alleged crimes were actually committed and any trials are months away. So far the indictments haven't stopped him from spewing his venom and his lies - if anything they are getting more depraved and vile. We're just fortunate that Trump is such a moron.

🤣

Well, she got farted on by Rudy, and now she’s getting shit on by Trump.

No good deed goes unpunished in Trump world.

Trump has done nothing but screw these people after they went all in for him, expect to see far more of these people flipping on him.

Attorney: New bombshell report confirms Mark Meadows “ratted out Trump to the Feds”​

Trump has done nothing but screw these people after they went all in for him, expect to see far more of these people flipping on him.

Attorney: New bombshell report confirms Mark Meadows “ratted out Trump to the Feds”​

It seems someone else already did

A key witness against former President Donald Trump and his two co-defendants in the Mar-a-Lago documents case recanted previous false testimony and provided new information implicating the defendants after he switched lawyers, special counsel Jack Smith’s office said in a new court filing.

Yuscil Taveras, the director of information technology at Mar-a-Lago, Trump's club in Palm Beach, Florida, changed his testimony last month about efforts to delete security camera video at the club after he changed from a lawyer paid for by Trump’s Save America PAC to a public defender, Tuesday's filing says.

Back