USA Election 2024

Man, CouchBoy is really proving how much of a PoS he really is. Here, on Xwixxex, the opposition has found video of him complaining (to a person at "Pacifica Christian" something) that people need to stop changing spouses "like they change their underwear" and a woman should not flee an abusive marriage, because it really never works out for the kids.

Man, CouchBoy is really proving how much of a PoS he really is. Here, on Xwixxex, the opposition has found video of him complaining (to a person at "Pacifica Christian" something) that people need to stop changing spouses "like they change their underwear" and a woman should not flee an abusive marriage, because it really never works out for the kids.

Trump changes wives exactly like he changes his underwear -after he sh*ts on them and switches them out for a new one.

JD Vance out swimming today, in a normal and non-weird fashion - with a shirt on.

He’s making Mike Pence seem like a loose cannon.

IMG_0358.webp

JD Vance out swimming today, in a normal and non-weird fashion - with a shirt on.

I'm a redhead. I grew up swimming in t-shirts or I'd fry in the sun. I still fried in the sun, but the shirt at least protected my back.

With that said, he's not a redhead. And swimming in a t-shirt is still weird, even if you do have a valid excuse.

He’s ramping up his “I win or it was rigged” rhetoric. I can’t believe the republican party sanctioned having this guy for another election and is putting the country through this again. He will not concede if he loses, and everyone knows it. And people think that’s ok and will vote for him anyways, smh.

IMG_0359.jpeg

He’s ramping up his “I win or it was rigged” rhetoric. I can’t believe the republican party sanctioned having this guy for another election and is putting the country through this again. He will not concede if he loses, and everyone knows it. And people think that’s ok and will vote for him anyways, smh.

View attachment 31218

Hah! His list of people he believes are subject to "legal exposure" doesn't include himself. Shocked!

Look like he's really worried about losing (and facing prison time) from the tone of that screed.

I'm a redhead. I grew up swimming in t-shirts or I'd fry in the sun. I still fried in the sun, but the shirt at least protected my back.

Yeah and everyone looked at you like you were weird. Today's kids have actual swim shirts or rash guards and it's cool to wear one. :oops:

Back