USA Election 2024

This was so sweet. Trump needs to sit for about three hours of a judge speaking to him like this.

I wish one of these judges would say “God is not a white American Republican powerbroker. While in prison you’ll have plenty of time to “do your own research” by reading the middle section of the Bible, the part featuring Jesus, or the “Christ” in “Christian”, which is something you’ve clearly never done. Once you’ve concluded Donald Trump is categorically the antithesis of Christ you’ll have plenty of time to repent for your support and worship being the work of Satan’s deception.”

From Heather Cox Richardson newsletter
When moderator Margaret Brennan noted during last night’s vice presidential debate that Republican nominee J.D. Vance had, once again, lied about the legal status of migrants in Springfield, Ohio, Vance retorted: “The rules were that you guys weren’t going to fact-check!” As scholar of propaganda Pekka Kallioniemi noted, this was “[t]he epitome of post-truth politics.”
“It’s just not fair if you’re going to fact check my tall tales!!”😭

Last edited:
I have been wondering what the temperature is on this election for everyone here?

My mood was greatly improved when Biden finally stepped down, mind you I was still behind him but I felt he should have never run a second term. Since then... I has started to go into the anxious white knuckle stage again. I have a lot of suspicions that Trump and crew have something up their sleeve more than what is already in play.

Disruption items currently in play.
  • Secret deal with Netanyahu, to ignore any talks of peace or cease fire until after the election.
  • Secret deal with Harold Daggett (Longshoreman Union Boss) to disrupt supply chain
  • Crony Louis DeJoy slowing down the Post Office again during the election process. My mother saw first hand what happened when her mail-in ballot from Polk County Florida showed up in NH a day after the election. She requested it the first day she was eligible.
  • GA ballot hand counting decision.
  • Money laundering/bribes for a $100,000 watch that has an estimated value of $700
  • Probably doesn't need to be mention because it's considered normal now... The constant lying and disinformation being spewed by Trump and team.
Exactly, money laundering… I’m surprised he did not offers a $1000 version for his losers.

Found on Mastodon:

IMG_3345.png

Last edited:
A North Idaho R legislator asserts that there is no discrimination in Idaho. The Democratic candidate at the "meet the candidates" roundtable points to the Aryan Nations and other Whiteness groups that infest the area. The Republican then tells the Democrat to go back where she came from and storms out of the room.

I mean, granted, the Nez Perce, of which the Democratic candidate is one, are from a little farther south than Latah County. But still, a lot closer than Europe.

Seems like Vance has been retooled to overshadow Trump. Setting aside how horrific that would be if it successfully gives Vance more power, short of Trump getting serious legal consequences, it would be somewhat satisfying watching him deal with his former enablers and supporters starting to label him as mentally unwell, sad, and irrelevant. His remaining supporters would dwindle down to the dregs of society who disgust him the most.

I'm stating the obvious... Vance will be running for Prez in 2028 no matter what happens this Nov. 5th.

Not if he shits the bed first, which he deserves to. I agree, he’s probably best positioned to lead the party since he’s young and willing to regurgitate back to the base whatever lies and racist, sexist garbage they want to hear. But he’s also new at this, and one “good” debate performance (provided you’re ok with a bald-faced liar) does not a career make.

He could be the future downfall of democracy, he could be the next Rubio or Cruz, or he could be the next Mike Pence, outcasted from the party, and lose his senate seat in a few years. Who the hell knows.

Personally, I’m hoping for the flash in the pan route myself, but we’ll see what happens. Trump would probably need to be dead or comatose to ever let Vance have the reigns, though I’d almost be ok with watching Vance usurp Trump quickly just for the joy of watching Trump unravel, if not for the fact Vance is probably a bigger threat because his IQ is at least triple whatever Trump’s is.

I'm stating the obvious... Vance will be running for Prez in 2028 no matter what happens this Nov. 5th.

Yes. The primary between he and DeSantis will be a good one.

But for this year, I can't tell if Biden is actually trying to hurt Harris's campaign or not. She seems to be distancing herself from him and his policies and he keeps stating she was part of every decision the past 3.5 years.

So either he is still salty about being pushed aside or he thinks he was the greatest President ever and she just needs to embrace all they did. Really can't tell.

Yes. The primary between he and DeSantis will be a good one.

But for this year, I can't tell if Biden is actually trying to hurt Harris's campaign or not. She seems to be distancing herself from him and his policies and he keeps stating she was part of every decision the past 3.5 years.

So either he is still salty about being pushed aside or he thinks he was the greatest President ever and she just needs to embrace all they did. Really can't tell.

There is a third option - Biden is proud of his record and is not campaigning, and Harris is.

Screaming ShitGibbon fills HS Gymnasium (Xwixxex vid) – well, ok, fills almost a third of it.

This was great, he bragged about “filling the place up” while on stage while it was literally half-full. This is probably an image that represents that dog in a fire “this is fine” image as much as anything.

IMG_0605.jpeg

Last edited:
I wrote a third full because if it were at capacity, there would be people all over the floor as well.

Yeah. It’s wouldn’t even be that big of a deal if not for his own bravado. But because of his bragging and big mouth, the small crowd is paradoxically a big deal.

It’s great to see him not be able to fill up that space, you know it burns his ass to no end.

He’s also really rooting against America. He probably posted hundreds or thousands of tweets about the stock markets when he was in office, now, he lies when we’re doing better numbers than he did, and loves to cheer when it falls a bit.

Again, wouldn’t even be a big deal, the stock market is now how I vote. It’s not always indicative of how the working folk are doing. But it was Trump who made it such a huge deal, so I’m a little stumped at how the people rallying Trump anytime he posted a bump in the markets now want to play stupid.

Back