USA Election 2024

A North Idaho R legislator asserts that there is no discrimination in Idaho. The Democratic candidate at the "meet the candidates" roundtable points to the Aryan Nations and other Whiteness groups that infest the area. The Republican then tells the Democrat to go back where she came from and storms out of the room.

I mean, granted, the Nez Perce, of which the Democratic candidate is one, are from a little farther south than Latah County. But still, a lot closer than Europe.
Wow, the inability of an R to face reality… shocking. 🤔

Yes. The primary between he and DeSantis will be a good one.

But for this year, I can't tell if Biden is actually trying to hurt Harris's campaign or not. She seems to be distancing herself from him and his policies and he keeps stating she was part of every decision the past 3.5 years.

So either he is still salty about being pushed aside or he thinks he was the greatest President ever and she just needs to embrace all they did. Really can't tell.
As we all know for VP, being part of a decision is not making the decision. Listening to LLPOF Vance during the debate, if someone had a fundamental misunderstanding of the role of VP, they might think it’s been the Harris Admin for the last 4 years. 🤔

We’d also collectively might wonder if the gross habitual lying of both Trump and Mini-Me has any place holding elected office any where?

I know I shouldn't be shocked, considering the source, but I cannot believe the orange stain did this.

Screenshot 2024-10-05 at 11.13.11 AM.png

I know I shouldn't be shocked, considering the source, but I cannot believe the orange stain did this.

View attachment 31715

View attachment 31716

Man, Trump is trying to make sure there is nothing sacred. Well, there goes the meaning of the Purple Heart.

His “award” will not be recognized. It was really a gift to Trump by a Vietnam veteran.

If Trump did receive an award, it should be for “the bravery to decline a military grave visit to keep your pompadour intact.”

He’s lying, just like he’s lying with his “free speech” shtick. This guy’s voice is loud and free as can be, yet he’s running his social platform like a propaganda machine. All bluster, but his real aim, besides whatever personal motivations he has, is the mainstreaming of white supremacy.

He’s lying, just like he’s lying with his “free speech” shtick. This guy’s voice is loud and free as can be, yet he’s running his social platform like a propaganda machine. All bluster, but his real aim, besides whatever personal motivations he has, is the mainstreaming of white supremacy.

I'm just very grateful he's not a natural-born US citizen. Imagine the upcoming chaos if he were.

In the statement, the city said the Clark County Prosecutor's Office is reviewing possible felony charges for both men.

The charges were filed last month by Guerline Jozef, leader of the nonprofit Haitian Bridge Alliance. Ohio law includes a rarely used mechanism that allows private citizens to pursue criminal charges.

The charges include:
  • Making False Alarms
  • Committing Telecommunications Harassment
  • Committing Aggravated Menacing
  • Violating the Prohibition Against Complicity

Back