USA Election 2024

With the twin catastrophic hurricanes hitting the US, I have the perfect visual to sink the orange menace: remind the public of his handling of Maria in PR, where he BLOCKED 20 billion approved by congress from getting to the island, and covered it up.
The visual: T throwing paper rolls at people in PR after the storm hit... Sapienti sat.

Last edited:
With the twin catastrophic hurricanes hitting the US, I have the perfect visual to sink the orange menace: remind the public of his handling of Maria in PR, where he BLOCKED 20 billion approved by congress from getting to the island, and covered it up.
The visual: T throwing paper rolls at people in PR after to strom hit... Sapienti sat.
Yet they'll still vote overwhelmingly for him.

Excuse me while I go barf. #weird

1728502823079.png

The visual: T throwing paper rolls at people in PR after to strom hit... Sapienti sat.

In the never ending parade of accufessions Trump is accusing the Biden administration of diverting money from FEMA to immigration because that’s exactly what he did. But here’s the distinction. Setting aside the fact that Trump is lying about Biden, his accusation is that Biden took the money to help immigrants. When Trump actually did it, it was to crack down on immigrants and attempt to secure the border. The right is perfectly fine when you use their tax dollars to hurt groups of people they aren’t a part of. If they have to wait an extra day on their roof waiting to be rescued as a result then that’s cool.

House GOP members are now having to combat ridiculous misinformation coming from within their own party. The lies are laughable, and yet we have enough gullible and stupid people - some who will be voting - that it needs to be clarified. Yikes, this is a circus on a sinking ship.

IMG_0614.jpeg

IMG_0615.jpeg

House GOP members are now having to combat ridiculous misinformation coming from within their own party. The lies are laughable, and yet we have enough gullible and stupid people - some who will be voting - that it needs to be clarified. Yikes, this is a circus on a sinking ship.

View attachment 31804

View attachment 31805
I don't agree with the party as a whole but there are a lot of Republicans simply trying to do their jobs and it's a shame they have to fend off the nuts in their own party, they didn't ask for this to be fair.

I don't agree with the party as a whole but there are a lot of Republicans simply trying to do their jobs and it's a shame they have to fend off the nuts in their own party, they didn't ask for this to be fair.
They kinda did though? Most of them have support the nuttiness as long as it is targeted elsewhere and most will vote for it come November. That may be unfair to this particular individual whom I do not know but for a lot of them it’s a case of never expecting the leopard to eat their face and then saying the leopard is still their choice even once it inevitably does.

They kinda did though? Most of them have support the nuttiness as long as it is targeted elsewhere and most will vote for it come November. That may be unfair to this particular individual whom I do not know but for a lot of them it’s a case of never expecting the leopard to eat their face and then saying the leopard is still their choice even once it inevitably does.
I guess the question is how much they want to keep their seats, if you speak out against or even refuse to go along, they'll come for you as we've seen over and over. I think some try to walk a fine line and can understand that. Trump has been running the party by proxy since the day he left office, I think we'll see a reckoning once he's finally gone.

I guess the question is how much they want to keep their seats, if you speak out against or even refuse to go along, they'll come for you as we've seen over and over. I think some try to walk a fine line and can understand that. Trump has been running the party by proxy since the day he left office, I think we'll see a reckoning once he's finally gone.
Given the extent of the damage the craziness is doing, I view them far less charitably, especially when many of echoed similar statements as long someone else was getting hurt. Further given the extent of influence, I don’t think Trump will be “gone” for a very long time even if the man himself is. This will still be the path to power in the Republican Party for quite some time barring a massive Harris win and the formation of a new conservative party as a result.

Smart move from Trump's team. The is no advantage for him in taking another beating. His base will vote for him regardless.

I hope Harris' campaign will be able to aggressively spin it and portray Trump as a loser and a coward. That might be effective with the fundamentally insecure MAGA.
Sounds like Trump shut it down before Harris could respond but to be fair I've seen nothing about her accepting, either.

There are different reasons people might support Trump, but if somebody is doing it out of claiming to be a working class populous and looking to billionaires for leadership they are a top tier idiot. Amount of times in history the ultra rich have looked out for the interests of the working class: 0. You don’t get that level of wealth without fucking over the working class either through direct business practices or through investments where workers are considered an unfortunate necessity and enemy of profits. That’s your “successful businessman”. Trump pulled off the trifecta by also direct marketing sub standard or useless garbage at a premium to rubes.

Back