USA Election 2024

Why is Trump still railing about Harris’ 60 Minutes interview when he did a podcast interview where he essentially mocked?

His rallies are low-energy, not sold out and people leave early.

Wrap your head around this. A focus group participant said they believe the economy is bad because they see so many places are hiring. Way to get it exactly backwards. I wonder if it gets to the self-important level of if they experience slower service due to not enough employees then that means the economy is bad. To quote a response to this “We’re just fucked. Doesn’t matter who wins elections. We’re fucked because of people like this in our population.”

Wrap your head around this. A focus group participant said they believe the economy is bad because they see so many places are hiring. Way to get it exactly backwards. I wonder if it gets to the self-important level of if they experience slower service due to not enough employees then that means the economy is bad. To quote a response to this “We’re just fucked. Doesn’t matter who wins elections. We’re fucked because of people like this in our population.”
Yeah it's hard to understand this TBH. We just refinanced and knocked almost 2% off the interest rate we purchased at, so for us the economy is doing great. But I'm sure that's somehow bad news for Kamala Harris if you watch CNN.

Yeah it's hard to understand this TBH. We just refinanced and knocked almost 2% off the interest rate we purchased at, so for us the economy is doing great. But I'm sure that's somehow bad news for Kamala Harris if you watch CNN.

The cost of housing is still a major issue but that isn’t going to be fixed overnight. People also have a perception issue. Things like housing, utilities, insurance, and credit card interest rates have gone up. People are aware of it but it largely gets ignored in the bigger picture because they are considered necessities. It’s a lot easier and in the moment to get mad at the price of gas or eggs. An over simplification, but things like gas and eggs might cost them an extra $50 a month now but the necessities and increased credit card interest are costing an extra $400 and that’s why they have a lot less money and nothing new to show for it.

This is going to have zero effect on votes, but it's a nice reminder from Putin to Trump that he is his bitch and has zero respect. :ROFLMAO:
Dude, he's out there lying on virtually every topic and every news outlet is like "Trump is spreading false information regarding xyz" and it makes zero difference. How anyone can vote for him is just hard to comprehend, he's lost his mind and nobody seems to care.

Dude, he's out there lying on virtually every topic and every news outlet is like "Trump is spreading false information regarding xyz" and it makes zero difference. How anyone can vote for him is just hard to comprehend, he's lost his mind and nobody seems to care.

People have just accepted that he’s a liar and therefor don’t take it into consideration. “Lying has nothing to do with securing the border” and such. I posted earlier on how Trump is a definitive cult leader, and while some supporters aren’t part of the cult, they probably don’t mind that he has a cult side hustle. “What does that have to do with lowering my taxes?”. Honestly the only destructive dealbreaker thing he could do to lose support of MAGA and others on the right is compliment Democrats or anybody on the left. Anything short of that gets a pass.

It’s a cult. Not hyperbole.

I think a large percentage of Americans are exceptionally gullible that goes all the way back to the colonization when European conmen lied about what people would find when they arrived here, and some people (not just Americans) need answers for everything, no matter how wrong or absurd, because they mentally can’t handle nuance or uncertainty. Trump puts himself out as an expert on everything and has no problem validating the laziest of thinking. That’s all some people need.

Trump definitely watched Obama’s pep talk at a Harris campaign office in PA, because he was talking about black men tonight in a disaster speech in Reno.

His rallies, while still getting the applause over ridiculous statements, also had long stretches of boredom and silence. The energy goes down more and more the longer he yammers of his greatest hits.

It’s exhausting watching this and knowing many Americans think this is a serious politician speaking normally. Something is way wrong here, I felt this way about Trump in 2015, and he sounds like Christopher Hitchens compared to how he sounds now. Watching this mentally infirm low-IQ buffoon insult Harris’ intelligence is like nails on a chalkboard.

This is the guy who should be running the country. Couchboy does a live FB feed, but the image is flipped, which would not matter except there is a poster with his name on it behind him. So, einstein tries to correct the problem by turning the camera upside down.

🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻🤦🏿

I guess he wanted it to be legible for his botmasters.

TIL: The doctor who “wrote” (aka signed off on Trump’s self-assessment) glowing health review in 2015/16 was a gastroenterologist. They raided his office a few years ago when Trump was president, and took all of Trump’s records. The doctor has since died. Trump cut ties with him because he told the press Trump took hair-growth medication. Which to be fair, was not his place to tell.

But, it does lend credence to the most important issue of all - Trump has as much control over his bowels as he does his mouth, letting the 💩 fly freely from both ends.

I’m a single-issue voter, and continence is my issue.

Had this been the other way around Trump would've been giving them Biden's coordinance.

Biden warned Iran that US would consider assassination attempt against Trump as declaration of war​

really, he was thinking, man, I wish they took Trump out, and we would reward them under the table.

Horde of thosands of christians gather on the Mall in DC to pray for the elevation of the Orangetan to the WH, to restore morality 🤦🏻‍♀️ to America.

On Saturday. Why are christians gathering on Saturday?

Oh, right.

Lou Engle, the self-described prophet who organized the event, said God told him in a dream to call on a million women to march on Washington in order to restore God’s dominion over the nation.

God told me in a dream that Trump is an inept, incontinent moron not fit to babysit a dog, let alone run a country. So how do we determine who’s dream is accurate?

Special pleading gets us nowhere. Wouldn’t it make more sense to god to tell Bernie Sanders or AOC and have them relay this message? Why would god show up in some rando who was already voting for Trump?

And why is God speaking to men to tell women what to do? Couldn’t he just tell the women directly?

I’m going to go out on a limb and take it that he’s just making it all up.

I’m all in favor of gatherings, no matter how dumb the reason, but I don’t think this is going to do… anything.

Horde of thosands of christians gather on the Mall in DC to pray for the elevation of the Orangetan to the WH, to restore morality 🤦🏻‍♀️ to America.

On Saturday. Why are christians gathering on Saturday?

Oh, right.
If we want a a clear understanding of the evils of religion, Exhibit No.1, Completely Corrupted Faux-Christianity. And you know what, if and when it happens, some of us will fucking deserve it and all of us will suffer the consequences. 😡😔

Back