USA Election 2024

Lou Engle, the self-described prophet who organized the event, said God told him in a dream to call on a million women to march on Washington in order to restore God’s dominion over the nation.

God told me in a dream that Trump is an inept, incontinent moron not fit to babysit a dog, let alone run a country. So how do we determine who’s dream is accurate?

Special pleading gets us nowhere. Wouldn’t it make more sense to god to tell Bernie Sanders or AOC and have them relay this message? Why would god show up in some rando who was already voting for Trump?

And why is God speaking to men to tell women what to do? Couldn’t he just tell the women directly?

I’m going to go out on a limb and take it that he’s just making it all up.

I’m all in favor of gatherings, no matter how dumb the reason, but I don’t think this is going to do… anything.
It’s ALL ABOUT manipulation and control and just look at how low the bar is set that a morally corrupt POS could be competitive in the selection of our next President. 😭 At times, I’m often thinking we’re fucked…

There is a huge mass of people in this country currently maneuvering to conduct an overthrow of the United States through group delusion to basically fool each other and those susceptible. The question becomes how contagious this is and how far will it spread? Possibly to the demise of our Democratic Republic.

I probably should but I can’t believe the Rump team left all his Coachella supporters stranded 5 miles from their cars.

Screenshot 2024-10-13 at 12.16.20 PM.png

Link to Xitter video. Listen to this unhappy camper. I can't upload the vid since it's too big for the site.

https://x.com/58bugeye/status/1845461885342318750

Last edited:
If there’s any comfort, a lot of the people looking at not just the polls, but the science of numbers admit it will be close, but most say they’d rather be Harris than Trump, and I’ve also seen articles that mention the models being adjusted because Trump was so undercounted in the 2016 and 2020 polls.

Obviously, it’s not over until it’s over, but I don’t see the same enthusiasm for Trump, and he barely won the first time when enthusiasm was high with a more disliked opponent (Clinton), and he didn’t win the second time when enthusiasm for him was arguably higher, and his opponent was well-liked but not generally a candidate that excited the base (Biden).

I’ll say this, hindsight is 20/20 and we can nitpick about Harris all day, but all things considered, she ran an excellent campaign and it’s an indictment of the religious right that it’s even close.

Trumps support among Latinos and black folks is also grossly over exaggerated. If anything, democrat support with those groups was saturated and Trump may be taking a small sliver of young black and Latino men that were bound to drift off at some point. Democrats are making that up with white and older voters. So I think some of these things are fluid.

I’ll say this, if republicans actually are gaining a few points of minorities, imagine how much stronger the party would be if they held onto their religious convictions but dropped the racism, sexism and xenophobia.

Last edited:
Here is the Meidas video

I did a search on "coachella rally" and found lots of stories covering the but no mainstream stories about the subsequent clusterfuck. So far, at least.

It was all over Twitter. I also tried threads and IG. But good on you for finding a link that folks can use that don't use Twitter (I refuse to call it X)

I wonder if it's also elsewhere that the conservative parties have become far right leaning since the de-evolution that has happened in the US.

We're having our provincial election here in BC. (advanced polls are open now), election day is on the 19th. Really hoping the conservatives don't get in!!! :(

And, no, not the stakes our neighbours south of the border are dealing with!!! :( With any luck, Trump will go away after his second defeat!!!

You may be 100% correct.

But can you explain why the campaign sent Obama out to try and sway Black men into voting for her if they aren't seeing the numbers slip?
To shore up the black vote where Kamala is currently lacking. Support was in the 90s for Biden and now it's in the high 70s. Still, being at 78% isn't a bad statistic no matter how you look at it and Kamala is not leaving anything to chance, lest we learn nothing from Hillary in 2016. Foot on the gas all the way and take nothing for granted.

I can’t believe there’s still “I don’t know enough about Harris” voters out there. That’s just pure laziness and it’s also a problem created by Trump. Most presidential candidates weren’t nationally well known before they announced their run. Might be news some some, but the Internet is a useful tool for things other than validating outrage.

It’s both aggravating and fitting for the US that Trump being supposedly well-known is based on an image completely fabricated by Hollywood that ignores his long record of failures, bankruptcies, frauds, bailouts, and thousands of lawsuits against him and his businesses. Anybody who still says “he’s a successful business man” should be bitch slapped. His fabricated image is what saved his ass. With a similar image perception MAGA probably would have put James Gandolfini into office based on his performance as Tony Soprano and we probably would have gotten better results.

To shore up the black vote where Kamala is currently lacking. Support was in the 90s for Biden and now it's in the high 70s. Still, being at 78% isn't a bad statistic no matter how you look at it

I agree with you, but that is the exact opposite of what @GermanSuplex is saying. And 78% compared to 90+% in 2016 and 2020 is a substantial drop off.

Also, I did NOT have this on my 2024 Election Bingo card:

I won't say they are in full panic mode, but damn!

I agree with you, but that is the exact opposite of what @GermanSuplex is saying. And 78% compared to 90+% in 2016 and 2020 is a substantial drop off.

Also, I did NOT have this on my 2024 Election Bingo card:

So Harris is chided for not doing enough interviews. But when she does more, including one on the only channel many of Trump's supporters watch, she's desperate? Got it.

I'd say full speed ahead and damn the torpedoes! (Which are sure to start swarming)

My hat has been off to her for some time now, picking up the pieces of Biden's campaign on a dime, inspiring unprecedented fundraising, building her presidential persona on the fly...

If you look at today's electorate, with its hard-boiled positions and personalized social media bubbles, leaving your comfort zone and entering enemy territory is a completely rational strategy, with high risk and reward, which will hopefully be forthcoming.

And to be honest, anyone who is not panicking at what is going on in this election is braindead. I would throw in every kitchen sink I could get my hands on.

Back