USA Election 2024

Regardless of candidates, the election is still months away. I'll never understand how we can't simply get an election done in 30 days or less, this whole thing where it lasts nearly a year is beyond ridiculous.

And a year to land at the same predicted matchup nobody wants. Who says our democracy is fucked? This guy.

Was waiting to see if this got any legs before posting, credible sources are now coming forward.

Donald Trump’s alleged ‘sexual proclivities’ graphically detailed in new Epstein documents
Graphic details about Donald Trump’s alleged “sexual proclivities” have emerged in the latest round of court documents containing details of late paedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s associates.

The new documents contain “incendiary claims” about the former president, including accusations that he had sexual relations with “many girls”, made by one of Epstein’s alleged victims, Sarah Ransome.

Mr Trump’s name has appeared a handful of times previously in the documents and, while not accusing him of wrongdoing, appears to illustrate the good relationship he had with the disgraced financier.

In the newly unsealed documents, Ms Ransome testified that her unnamed friend “was one of the many girls that had sexual relations with Donald Trump” – including at Epstein’s New York townhouse.

Was waiting to see if this got any legs before posting, credible sources are now coming forward.

Donald Trump’s alleged ‘sexual proclivities’ graphically detailed in new Epstein documents
what does it matter his Christian followers will either ignore it or forgive him for it. Remember females are always asking for it in the church's mind.

what does it matter his Christian followers will either ignore it or forgive him for it. Remember females are always asking for it in the church's mind.
Yep, I'm sure this will have no impact. Unlike the girls in these documents, he's untouchable

I saw somewhere that National Review was threatening to pursue legal challenges if Biden's name is replaced on the ballot, in as many states as possible.

Regardless of candidates, the election is still months away. I'll never understand how we can't simply get an election done in 30 days or less, this whole thing where it lasts nearly a year is beyond ridiculous.
Yes, and it's not as if our system produces better candidates.

Yes, and it's not as if our system produces better candidates.
The UK seems to have this figured out.

By the time a presidential election takes place in the United States, the electorate will have already endured months of seemingly endless electioneering — with the entire election campaign process from candidacies and the campaign trail to the actual presidential election and inauguration taking up to two years.

In the U.K., the time frame between a prime minister calling a general election to the actual vote is just six weeks. American readers might, very reasonably, read that and weep.

This guy will never believe he can lose, to anyone. If you thought the stolen election lies were bad last time, they’ll be double-so if he doesn’t win. This episode with Biden only reinforces their belief Trump is not beatable. He is, and it’s proven and over, but facts do not matter.

Whatever the dems do - and I really am indifferent at this point, since I simply won’t be voting for Trump - they better move fast. Get behind Biden or put the pressure on, but figure something out. I’m convinced a wet sock could beat Trump with the right messaging.

This guy will never believe he can lose, to anyone. If you thought the stolen election lies were bad last time, they’ll be double-so if he doesn’t win. This episode with Biden only reinforces their belief Trump is not beatable. He is, and it’s proven and over, but facts do not matter.
The Jesus of scams is such a godly person.

The only reason Trump is running and announced way early is because the legal issues quickly approaching. At minimum he could start with his election interference shtick.

i don’t remember if it was for an article or a book, but the interviewer said Trump‘s favorite memories were from his years on The Apprentice (probably because it bolstered his fraudulent image he had been doing himself his entire career) and he said his most miserable years were when he was President. Then why the fuck would he want to return to that and why the fuck would we want somebody who feels that way about it?

ABC has changed course a bit and will air the entire, unedited, interview with Biden Friday night.

Not really sure it will help as it will be hard for people to forget what they saw with their own eyes.

And Biden has come out and admitted that "I screwed up".

I don't think he can be blamed for this. This wasn't a screw up. A screw up is a bad decision. The only bad decision here was agreeing to the debate in the first place.

Not really sure it will help as it will be hard for people to forget what they saw with their own eyes.

Exactly. I saw a convicted criminal. I saw someone still unable to give up the 2020 election. I saw someone who wouldn't commit to accepting the results of the upcoming election. I saw someone living in his own reality. I saw someone tell blatant lies. I saw a poor loser, a bully and a man-child.

On the other side of the stage I saw someone not quite with it, but someone with only the best intentions for this country. Someone not hellbent on seeking retribution.

I think we wear different prescriptions. A napkin would be a better choice than your guy. I wouldn't expect it to do much good for the country, but your guy wants to destroy it. I think I'd only switch sides if Satan himself ran and even then it would be a very close lesser-of-two-evils situation.

I'm not sure your recent attacks on Biden are moving the needle very much. They're certainly having zero effect on me.

Exactly. I saw a convicted criminal. I saw someone still unable to give up the 2020 election. I saw someone who wouldn't commit to accepting the results of the upcoming election. I saw someone living in his own reality. I saw someone tell blatant lies. I saw a poor loser, a bully and a man-child.

On the other side of the stage I saw someone not quite with it, but someone with only the best intentions for this country. Someone not hellbent on seeking retribution.

I think we wear different prescriptions. A napkin would be a better choice than your guy. I wouldn't expect it to do much good for the country, but your guy wants to destroy it. I think I'd only switch sides if Satan himself ran and even then it would be a very close lesser-of-two-evils situation.

I'm not sure your recent attacks on Biden are moving the needle very much. They're certainly having zero effect on me.
You have to laugh at them saying it's hard to forget something they "saw with their own eyes" after they flat out denied that a man who lost the election incite a riot, as he was found guilty of sexual assault, and after he was found guilty of fraud. Not a word about any of those other things are than full throated denial.

So when they come here and say "we are concerned about Biden" it's a total hypocritical slap in the face. This is why I call them on it, their concerns and opinions don't mean shit when they refuse to acknowledge Trump.

I no longer need to.

He destroyed himself over 90 minutes last Thursday night. And by now most voters have seen it.

And even I was uncomfortable watching his performance even though I knew it meant he was done.

Last edited:
I no longer need to.

He destroyed himself over 90 minutes last Thursday night.

And even I was uncomfortable watching his performance even though I knew it meant he was done.
Wait, you mean to tell me you're not voting for Biden and you suddenly have concerns? Hey, is "he done for sure" this time" too? We all await your expert opinion on the matter.

:ROFLMAO: <-- Not laughing with you, definitely AT you.

For the rest of us here, we've called out Biden and Trump both over the years on this site, we've earned the right to be taken seriously. You're free to have your opinions but it's the same old shit every time.

Back