USA Election 2024

My views on Trump have zero to do with this.
That has everything to do with this. In one breath you say you won’t vote for him, but in the next breath you speak to his virtues. (Hint, he has no virtues.) Regardless of how Biden did in the debate, he was the only one of the two to tell the truth when he spoke. I mean, seriously, Trump took credit for capping prices on insulin? Get outta here. So either you’re voting for Trump or you’re voting for Biden. Anyone else (or not voting) is throwing your vote towards Trump. If you’re planning on voting for Biden, regardless of how you feel about him, you should stop attacking him. Attacking Biden suggests people should vote for Trump.

Trump isn't even a smidge of the man Biden is. Even if Biden was at 50% the capacity that he was in 2020 (I personally don't think its that bad), I still vote for him any day over Trump. Do I have concerns, yes I do... But I am convinced he has surrounded himself with a competent staff. Not a bunch of slimy, corrupt, yes men that King Trump will put in place.

Besides, in the end Trump's gaffs, freezes, showing of alhzlmers are way worse then Biden's, but for some reason the MSM doesn't report it and the Right just ignores it. Right @Herdfan?

Trump isn't even a smidge of the man Biden is. Even if Biden was at 50% the capacity that he was in 2020 (I personally don't think its that bad), I still vote for him any day over Trump. Do I have concerns, yes I do... But I am convinced he has surrounded himself with a competent staff. Not a bunch of slimy, corrupt, yes men that King Trump will put in place.

Besides, in the end Trump's gaffs, freezes, showing of alhzlmers are way worse then Biden's, but for some reason the MSM doesn't report it and the Right just ignores it. Right @Herdfan?
part of it is its like his lies they are so numerous they are just ignored.

Big donor bailing. I still think Biden can beat Trump in theory but I’d like to go another way.

It’s sounding like we’re stuck with him. It’s unfair and selfish but he’ll still get my vote in spite of the lying sack of shit sex offending felon.

If Biden stays in, I don't think he'll win.

Even though trump is a convicted criminal lying sack-o-shit (and much more), his optics were pretty damn good during the last debate. I expect no less for the next debate.

Big donor bailing. I still think Biden can beat Trump in theory but I’d like to go another way.

So this is the reason Democrats will lose... They don't fight the same way the Rs do. Rather than sticking with the candidate through thick and thin, they are ready to dump him. Look at how much the Rs are standing by Trump no matter what. No matter how badly you perceive Biden's performance at the debate, that is our choice. The Dems are just showing weakness and fear, and MAGA is having a field day with it.

So this is the reason Democrats will lose... They don't fight the same way the Rs do. Rather than sticking with the candidate through thick and thin, they are ready to dump him. Look at how much the Rs are standing by Trump no matter what. No matter how badly you perceive Biden's performance at the debate, that is our choice. The Dems are just showing weakness and fear, and MAGA is having a field day with it.
Sure, but you’re comparing a political party to a cult.

If Biden stays in, I don't think he'll win.

Even though trump is a convicted criminal lying sack-o-shit (and much more), his optics were pretty damn good during the last debate. I expect no less for the next debate.

I think the “rules” benefited Trump more than Biden. They kept him constrained.

Also known as “Herdfan’s preferred candidate for President”.

DeSantis was my preferred candidate.

I also expect trump to *greatly* ramp up Biden's physical condition (including having dementia) while campaigning and during the next debate

True. He looked pretty damned robust - especially obvious during the split screens. While Biden at times seemed to be wondering where he was

I was surprised CNN had them walk out on video. And walk off like in that video @Eric posted.

Biden would have benefited starting at the podium and ending at the podium. His walk off was very telling.

Also known as “Herdfan’s preferred candidate for President”.
Yep, he only comes here to bash Biden. I don't care who he "prefers" he's voting for Trump and has shown himself to be 100% MAGA. Why he won't simply cop to it is beyond me.

Yep, he only comes here to bash Biden. I don't care who he "prefers" he's voting for Trump and has shown himself to be 100% MAGA. Why he won't simply cop to it is beyond me.

Over Biden, absolutely.

Give me a better choice and we can talk. There actually are a handful of Dems I would vote for.

Now they will center or moderate Dems that you all don’t like either.

Back