USA Election 2024

This is the exact type of deep analysis chin stroking article we don’t need about “weird”. Either people get the meaning or they don’t. Nobody is going to read an article like that and go “Oh! That’s deep and clever. Now I get it!”

It’s like writing a “When Biden gets called old…” tome. Does that really need to be explained at great length?

And I heard the scientists say the other day that when a man votes for a woman, he actually transitions into a woman.
Thanks. I was going to post this when I came across it earlier. Someone should ask Watters what people turn into when they vote for Trump. The Fox "News" people are pathetic. Watters earns $12 million a year, which is why he and his non-journalist colleagues will say anything to grab viewers with no personal responsibility.

Dumber than a glass hammer. Absolutely insane.

Trump felt he was being attacked, I would have asked many more tough questions and followed up. He was treated very kindly by "the black population", as he calls them. Because I would have had some very hard questions for him, and I wouldn't have let him meander. And if he asked me over and over to define "DEI", I would have repeated it back to him - very slowly, and mention that he should already know what it is, with him acing a cognitive test and all.

Today… trump gave a speech before the National Association of Black Journalists where he questioned Harris’ blackness.

Jeeez, what a dumbfuck.

I once questioned Meghan Markle's blackness on this forum and several members handed my ass to me.

I read a recent article listing famous interracial couples. They really plumbed the depths. One of them was a Greek married to an Italian.

I'll be returning my progressive card now, thanks.

Thanks. I was going to post this when I came across it earlier. Someone should ask Watters what people turn into when they vote for Trump. The Fox "News" people are pathetic. Watters earns $12 million a year, which is why he and his non-journalist colleagues will say anything to grab viewers with no personal responsibility.

The worst part of The O'Reilly Factor - Jesse Watters - now has his own show. Greg Gutfeld - the most unfunny man on earth with the exception of JD Vance - has endured there.

You really have to dig in the dumpster of depravity when you're a conservative.

Trump felt he was being attacked, I would have asked many more tough questions and followed up. He was treated very kindly by "the black population", as he calls them. Because I would have had some very hard questions for him, and I wouldn't have let him meander. And if he asked me over and over to define "DEI", I would have repeated it back to him - very slowly, and mention that he should already know what it is, with him acing a cognitive test and all.

Funny how he has a hard time answering "Is she Indian or Black?". As if being both is a completely foreign idea and couldn't possibly happen in this universe.

Listening to the rest, he can't read a room, answer a question, stick on topic. Nothing new. But it's fun hearing the audience laugh at him. :)

I often refer to trump as being dumber than rocks. After watching that interview I realize my assessment was far too generous. I now need a standard that's at least two orders of magnitude less than rocks on the dumbness scale.

I heard him mention how Portland has been destroyed. Apparently that's a recent development. I was down there a couple weeks back and had a great time. It's not as nice as it was years ago when I worked down there. But it's far from destroyed. It's the best it's looked to me since the George Floyd protests.

Joe Rogan says he thinks Harris is going to win. I would like to leave at that, but no. Going to win "because people are buying all the bullshit." Um, as opposed to all the truth coming from the right. Cool.

He also went on a rant on how everybody was saying she was the worst vice president in history before. First off, according to the right every current Democrat in office is the worst in history. Second, most people being honest just didn't know much about her which compared to Trump never going the fuck away ever seems suspicious. Most VPs aren't that well known by the public. Most people probably couldn't name most past VPs if they didn't later become President. But whatever, bro. You do you.

What few appreciate is that mixed race is actually (genetically speaking) much better than being "pure bred". Just look at the canine disasters we have created. Not to mention the almost total elimination of recessive disease (where you need the same mutation in both parents to get the disease).

And I heard the scientists say the other day that when a man votes for a woman, he actually transitions into a woman.

Guess they just provided an easy way for trans people to legally change their genders.

...who said the conservatives don't care?

Joe Rogan says he thinks Harris is going to win. I would like to leave at that, but no. Going to win "because people are buying all the bullshit." Um, as opposed to all the truth coming from the right. Cool.

He also went on a rant on how everybody was saying she was the worst vice president in history before. First off, according to the right every current Democrat in office is the worst in history. Second, most people being honest just didn't know much about her which compared to Trump never going the fuck away ever seems suspicious. Most VPs aren't that well known by the public. Most people probably couldn't name most past VPs if they didn't later become President. But whatever, bro. You do you.

I stopped listening to Rogan because it’s clear he doesn’t know wtf he’s talking about. I enjoyed him talking about science and space and philosophical nonsense, and he’s legit funny, but if you take Trump seriously, especially when spreading conspiracies and lies about others, you’ve lost me. I can’t take seriously anyone who takes Trump serious. Just. Can’t. Do. It.

So I don’t.

Funny how he has a hard time answering "Is she Indian or Black?". As if being both is a completely foreign idea and couldn't possibly happen in this universe.

Listening to the rest, he can't read a room, answer a question, stick on topic. Nothing new. But it's fun hearing the audience laugh at him. :)

With very little pushback. Why do people let him onstage so he can duck questions and not get any pushback for the insane things he says? They’re trying to be way too professional. Letting him get away with this, then letting him talk over them and whine about “nasty” questions. Why don’t they have a screen and ask him about Truth Social posts while they display them? His stream of mental diarrhea?

Why didn’t they ask him does he take back what he said about the Central Park Five? Ask him to condemn the KKK?

This guy gets a free pass even in a “hostile” environment. Nine years and hardly any true pushback from the press.

With very little pushback. Why do people let him onstage so he can duck questions and not get any pushback for the insane things he says? They’re trying to be way too professional. Letting him get away with this, then letting him talk over them and whine about “nasty” questions. Why don’t they have a screen and ask him about Truth Social posts while they display them? His stream of mental diarrhea?

Why didn’t they ask him does he take back what he said about the Central Park Five? Ask him to condemn the KKK?

This guy gets a free pass even in a “hostile” environment. Nine years and hardly any true pushback from the press.
The interviewer should have questioned Trump's orangeness, pointing out how it keeps changing.

They're playing this all over on the MSM, it's so nice to see them taking him to task now.

Back