USA Election 2024

This clown is as predictable as the sun rising in the morning.

“Did we get any money?” What putz.

What he won’t tell you is, he made these exact same kinds of deals. He didn’t get cash and he let “thugs” go free. He’s also promising to pardon the J6 creeps (hostages, as he likes to call them 🙄). Jesus Christ, what a predictable dumbass.

IMG_0203.jpeg

Also, is this supposed to offend people? As a non-racist, what message am I supposed to get from this? That she isn’t black because she has Indian heritage? I have pictures with my white side of the family and my black side of the family, am I supposed to stick with one? I’m certainly “black” any many regards, or is bronze toner dipshit an expert on racial identity and who’s supposed to identify as what?

The press should be on this with the volume turned up to ten. Not just what he says in public, but the bizarre and mentally deranged social posts as well.

Attachments

• IMG_0204.jpeg
    IMG_0204.jpeg
    164.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
This clown is as predictable as the sun rising in the morning.

“Did we get any money?” What putz.

What he won’t tell you is, he made these exact same kinds of deals. He didn’t get cash and he let “thugs” go free. He’s also promising to pardon the J6 creeps (hostages, as he likes to call them 🙄). Jesus Christ, what a predictable dumbass.

View attachment 30613
Really he gave nothing back???

• In November 2019, the Trump administration secured the release of American Kevin King and Australian Timothy Weeks, who were being held by the Taliban, in exchange for the release of three senior Taliban leaders being held in jails in Afghanistan.
2 - 3 Loss
  • In December 2019, the U.S. did a prisoner exchange with Iran, freeing Xiyue Wang, a graduate student at Princeton University who was serving a 10-year sentence in Iran on espionage charges. To secure Wang’s release, the U.S. freed Masoud Soleimani, an Iranian scientist convicted of export violations.
1 - 1 Tie
  • In July 2020, the Trump administration secured the release of Michael White, a Marine veteran jailed in Iran on charges of insulting the country’s supreme leader, in exchange for the release of a dermatologist convicted on export violations.
1 - 1 Tie
  • In October 2020, a deputy assistant to Trump helped broker a deal to free two Americans being held hostage by Iranian-backed militants in Yemen in exchange for the release of about 250 Houthi rebels being held in Oman.
2 - 250 Landslide Loss, Biggly

I don’t follow right wing media closely so I could be wring here, but it feels like all their attacks on Harris is the usual racism and misogyny, how the sound of laughter crushes their soul, and something she did or said years or decades ago.

I went digging around on OAN the other day. Two that I picked up there that I've not heard much about so far:

• Her family was slave owners.
  • When she laughs, you can see the back of her throat. That's not how a proper lady laughs and if she was president it would be an embarrassment to our country.

Granted, I crossed over the to crazy side of the tracks and then headed straight for the place they keep some of their craziest.

""I said what I said then, and what I believe now is that I think we should be more pro-family."

Sure, he may have said that childless women were all a bunch of frigid cunts who should all die in a fire, but he really meant that he's just a big supporter of traditional family values. Once again the Liberal Media takes something entirely out of context, and blows it out of proportion.

Also, Trump's stint in front of the black journalists was a smashing success. They laughed at his every word, and were eating out of his hand by the end.

In Trump’s mind, the only difference between a good deal and a bad deal is whether or not he made it.

If Trump had made this exact deal under these exact conditions, he’d have an entirely different, self-congratulatory post.

Also, he’s constantly reposting crap from Laura Loomer - his admiration of that piece of garbage ought to be making more press coverage as well, that woman is truly vile.

The most important thing is for females to make babies. How that is accomplished is irrelevant. Babies first. And, if we eliminate a female's body autonomy, then, hey, we eliminate rape. Easy-peasy. That can only be a good thing.

JD Vance is saying rape & incest are inconvenient. No excuse for rape ban exceptions. WTF?

Some people think the Catholic Church is evil. If the Catholic Church went MAGA the pope would issue a statement "Outrage over pedophilia is a social construct. It should actually be encouraged and celebrated so kids would enjoy it."

How the Washington Post decided to frame it:

View attachment 30605
View attachment 30606

It wasn’t a dumb racist comment that fell flat in a room full of black reporters, it was a lashing criticism of her racial identity that came at blinding speed!

How did our news media get so bad? Yes there’s a but here and I can’t read the rest … but my god what an opening, title, and framing.

Edit: Managed to read the rest of it, the article isn’t as bad as the opening but still isn’t great. What a disappointment our media is. He’s flinging his loaded diaper around and the news media’s reaction (at least some of them) is: “Masterful strategy! That really puts Harris in a bind!”
And here come's the NYT:

1722662598862.png

Racism (which the NYT refuses to call it that - it's a timeworn tactic or at their most descriptive: racially charged) is just such a smart electoral strategy, Trump's taking it to the next level you see! It's like all these political journalists learned about the Willie Horton ad in school and thought "wow, that's smart!" instead of "how awful and racist, we should call that bullshit out in future".

And in terms of how "smart" it is ... meanwhile Trump in actuality:

1722663671138.png

Oh and while this is Trump above, Biden organized the largest and certainly most internationally complicated prisoner swaps since the Cold War ended (and even then some) while sick with COVID and simultaneously organizing the campaign's transition to Harris. Not bad for an old fart too senile to run the country. That's what everyone was saying anyway. Don't get me wrong, Harris is great and I'm glad she's doing so well and injected some much needed enthusiasm into the Democratic ticket. That's not the issue. I'm also not saying Biden didn't have a bad debate, he did. And I'd rather have a younger president for the next four years like Kamala Harris. So everything worked out, right? But you know what? Biden is clearly more than still functional, which is more than you can say for Trump on his best day and yet the media hounds were out for Biden not Trump.

And truthfully ... the trouble is it isn't just the media, after all maybe expecting the media to be better than Americans as a whole is classist. Hell the media can point to us when asked why they treat Trump as "normal". The electorate decided in 2016 that he was "normal" they'd say. So he's "normal" now. I've literally seen reporters use that excuse for the framing of their Trump coverage. But to a certain extent ... it's true. Sure if the media actually did its basic job (or at least what they tell people their job is) maybe his support would be lower and so on and so forth, but it doesn't really change the basic problem: tens of millions of Americans want this and tens of millions more are fine with it. And even more don't seem to care either way. Two-thirds don't even vote.

Last edited:
Wait, what?

j43lburq8ggd1.jpeg

Looks like Harris didn't agree to anything other than to listen to new proposals *after* their Sept 10th ABC debate. She'll be there at that debate whether trump shows up or not.

Seems trump is terrified of being whipped by a woman during a real debate.

you know trump could care less. he leaves people damaged in his wake.

More than 100 people treated for heat-related illnesses at Trump rally in Harrisburg​

It’s hot in hell.

Which is funny, because a Trump email said they were going to bring hell to Georgia today.

Dougjballoon is funny but it’d be healthier for our democracy if the NYT political reporting wasn’t so bad.

View attachment 30648
View attachment 30649
View attachment 30650

More “both sides” crap. When you do that, you’re defending Trump.

Back