USA Election 2024

This pic of Tim Walz shows something Trump and Vance will never exhibit: pure joy at doing something good for people other than themselves.
My thought was: This is exactly the same situation you would find Trump or Vance in - NOT!
You are absolutely right: He is happy doing something helpful for someone else, while Trump would only be happy doing something that helps himself.

I don't know much about Tim Walz, but I was floored to find out his only 60. He needs a better self care regiment or cut out whatever stress that is sucking the youth out of him.
Watch him being interviewed. He comes across as younger when he speaks. He looks older because he's balding and because of his white hair and eyebrows. I don't think that necessarily reflects on how well or poorly he takes care of himself — some people go grey/white prematurely. I suppose he could start using hair dye, but that would look fake and he'd be no better than Rudy.

Any of the top three choices — Walz, Shapiro, or Kelly — would be orders of magnitude more suited to the Vice Presidency than Vance. I don't feel Buttigieg is quite ready, but I hope he gets a high level cabinet position or is appointed chief of staff if Harris wins.

:ROFLMAO:

Far be it from me to give the Trump campaign advise, but they might want to use some AI to generate a more substantive attack than “unleashing Hell on earth”. Or maybe they did and it came up with the only thing left that gets the dwindling Trump supporters fired up when race or gender isn’t part of the equation.

My thought was: This is exactly the same situation you would find Trump or Vance in - NOT!
You are absolutely right: He is happy doing something helpful for someone else, while Trump would only be happy doing something that helps himself.
Odd question but has anyone actually seen Trump laugh at all? Like really laugh? I can’t say he never has since I try not to watch the man as I find him so grating but I can’t picture him finding joy beyond a smirk.

Odd question but has anyone actually seen Trump laugh at all? Like really laugh? I can’t say he never has since I try not to watch the man as I find him so grating but I can’t picture him finding joy beyond a smirk.
I don't remember exactly the details of the moment, but John Kelly took Trump aside and told him to stop laughing and cheering a situation that he was desplaying openly in the west wing. It's sad that Trump has done so many boorish things that they get muddled. I am not sure if it was the death of Heather Heyer in Charlottesville or something else.

I’m fairly certain he doesn’t have a sense of humor like a fully developed adult. If you showed him an episode of 30 Rock I’d bet he wouldn’t get a single joke.

J. Voight dropping major truth bombs. I think he’s in need of supervision, each statement more ridiculous than the last.

Heard this story a while back. He supported gay students as a straight coach back when it wasn’t popular on the left or right. It was back when President Clinton basically endorsed keeping it in the closet with the don’t ask don’t tell policy.

Reddit's already loving this guy. For the record the guy has more stones than I do, I would never get on that thing.

Reddit's already loving this guy. For the record the guy has more stones than I do, I would never get on that thing.

Why was he at an amusement park instead of securing the border?!? Every patriot needs to be securing the border when they aren’t golfing!

Hey, the progressives are happy with a decision for once. Nice little list of his accomplishments in the state there. I imagine tax rebates for the working class would even please those on the right who are pissed off that kids aren’t being allowed to starve.

J. Voight dropping major truth bombs. I think he’s in need of supervision, each statement more ridiculous than the last.

His only credibility is that he’s not a felon or registered sex offender like some of Trump’s other endorsees.

Plus, republicans hate Hollywood, unless it’s some has-been. I’m a little older than some of the younger crowd. But I’d imagine Beyoncé and Taylor Swift and John Legend and probably a hundred others have more credibility and sway than an 84 year old
man talking about a civil war he’s incapable of partaking in unless it’s pushing propaganda on a social media video.

Good actor, but when you embed yourself with Hulk Hogan, Kid Rock, Ted Nugent, Lawrence Taylor and other c-list and d-list celebs trying to get another two seconds in the spotlight via the Trump cult, you’ve lost a lot of people.

1722971273286.png

Last edited:
"use some AI to generate a more substantive attack"

Uhm, how do you distinguish a hallucinating AI from orange blob eruptions?

I don't know much about Tim Walz, but I was floored to find out his only 60. He needs a better self care regiment or cut out whatever stress that is sucking the youth out of him.

He is a tad over 6 months older than President Harris. But, she is a woman, she has to work harder at looking young-ish, it comes with the gender.

Curious thing: on October 20th 1964, Herbert Hoover died, becoming the second-longest-lived person to have been president, close behind John Adams; that very same day, Kamala Harris was born.

Back