USA Election 2024

Trump overloaded his crack pipe. who is kamabla?
View attachment 30687

He says this about everyone. Stereotypical cult garbage. In a country of a few hundred million, “he alone” can fix it. It was hell before he got into office, four years of bliss (if you ignore COVID, which his cult always does), then four years of hell again. We are now a third-world banana republic dictatorship because the Sharper Image steak salesman isn’t in charge.

I’d like to ask Herdfan how he can read that bile and think he’s better for America than a progressive democrat, even if you hate their policies. January 6 was a snafu, he won’t try again?

Someone elsewhere suggested that ShitGibbon, due to ADHD (which is pretty obvious) has affective time blindness: that he lives in a bubble of now beyond which not much exists. I went to look up "time blindness" on the 'pedia, but they were kind of reticent on the subject. However, I did run across this,

Dementia has a huge effect on dyschronometria and was one of the main sources of how dyschronometria was discovered. Through studies, dementia is both a cause and an effect of dyschronometria. This has to do completely with the fact that with dementia the brain is constantly rewiring itself and thus information becomes lost causing the person who has dementia to become confused as well as disoriented, and in most cases completely unaware of the passage of time. As a cause, dyschronometria causes the person to become disoriented and completely unaware of time, thus making bits and pieces of their brain involving a memory to become lost, ultimately leading to dementia in the long term.

which seems to fit disturbingly well.

Dementia or demented, take your pick.

IMG_0223.jpeg

The f*****g hyperbole never ends with this one-dimensional f**kwit.

Everyone is the worst, the most radical, the dumbest, the most low-IQ. Hardly a single republican, even the select few who oppose him, are willing to tell him his insults fit him to perfection.

Also, I didn’t get the memo about Biden. Maybe he’s talking about republicans?

**Also… “Honey, thanks, but get back in the kitchen. You’re not helping.”

So now, if you have kids you can’t afford you’re a POS welfare queen government leech, but if you proactively decide - for whatever reason - not to have kids, you’re also in the wrong? These guys are making no bones that unless you’re a straight white Christian male, you’re nothing. JD Vance literally gave the excuse “I’m married with kids!” to defend himself against the weird claims. I guess that makes Trump even less weird, since he’s done that deed three times with three different women? Jesus ******* Christ, these people are nuts.

Last edited:

I think her VP choice is only going to help strengthen those numbers. JD Vance, meanwhile, continues a downward trajectory. It will be interesting to see how Vance tries to strengthen his image on the campaign trail and in debates. Trump is a poor defender of Vance, offering only tepid support, probably because he’s regretting his choice but loathes course-correction.

JD Vance is a smart guy despite being a lying grifter, so that’s where his strength will lie, but man, he’s shitting the bed big time.

IMG_0225.gif

Trump has lost his mind. Seriously, how can anyone read this and claim he is sane?

At 3:36, he wrote a social-media post:
What are the chances that Crooked Joe Biden, the WORST President in the history of the U.S., whose Presidency was Unconstitutionally STOLEN from him by Kamabla, Barrack HUSSEIN Obama, Crazy Nancy Pelosi, Shifty Adam Schiff, Cryin’ Chuck Schumer, and others on the Lunatic Left, CRASHES the Democrat National Convention and tries to take back the Nomination, beginning with challenging me to another DEBATE. He feels that he made a historically tragic mistake by handing over the U.S. Presidency, a COUP, to the people in the World he most hates, and he wants it back, NOW!!!

Trump has lost his mind. Seriously, how can anyone read this and claim he is sane?

NYT Headline will read: As questions swirl over the legitimacy of Kamala's nomination, Trump attacks

After all, choosing Walz instead of Shapiro was antisemitism don't ya know? Despite Jewish Organizations backing Walz. The NYT just runs the Trump ad campaigns for them gratis I guess?

Screenshot 2024-08-06 at 6.13.57 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-08-06 at 6.08.50 PM.png

As southpaw points out, it's almost beyond satire but DougJBalloon tries his best:

Screenshot 2024-08-06 at 6.10.19 PM.png

Last edited:

We get it you criminal grifter, his middle name is Hussein. Your middle name is JOHN, which is a good name for him given his current marriage.

He’s truly deranged, upset that he took Biden’s spot as the old guy punching bag and is now the oldest candidate in history, and the most insane of any age.

As for democratic dissatisfaction with the choice of VP, if there truly is any, this guy (Walz) has been praised by everyone from AOC to Joe Manchin to Biden and Obama. I like Shapiro too, he wasn’t the guy this time, and if he was, it would be the same group of whiners complaining about how the PA Governor isn’t directly shielding Palestinians from Israeli missles.

If being an independent meant anything, I’d register as one to at least distance myself from these folks who have short memories and even shorter attention spans. Your alternative is Trump, good luck if you’re still whining this close to election. There’s a group of people who think they’re clever and “informed” by being undecided or on the fence or just whining about everything, and they come off looking the total opposite of how they perceive themselves. Do you want a decent meal or dog shit served on a sheet of paper? Those are you options, take a minute to think it over you clever fence-sitters. 🙄

As for democratic dissatisfaction with the choice of VP, if there truly is any,

Yeah as far as I can tell there isn’t any. Yes some would’ve preferred Shapiro just as some would’ve preferred Walz had it been the other way around, but apparently Shapiro’s speech at the rally introducing Walz and Walz’s speech were both very, very good. From the post in the other thread, it sounds like you watched it?

Anyway, they both would’ve been great picks for how Harris needed to round out her campaign team. That Walz would help more is probably right and it’s as simple as that. As someone else said here (I think quoting Maddow), the VP has always been a “DEI” hire and both ticked off the list of characteristics needed: popular white male politicians with midwestern (and swing state) bona fides. Walz simply adds a touch more energy to that which as you said in the other thread is crucial.

But the Trump campaign alleged antisemitism so the NYT dutifully ran with that as the framing for their story. 🤷‍♂️ They’re starting to become indistinguishable from Fox News at this point - not there yet but inching closer every election cycle.

Last edited:
S.V.Dáte contacted a campaign aide to find out what was going on with the misspellings (as this was on Xwixxer, here is the text):
Why is he misspelling her name Kamabla?
Kamabla
What does that mean?
Kamabla
Can I use on the record?
Kamabla

There are reports that some Progressives and Republicans worked together to remove Shapiro as the VP pick. Progressives because they seem to think we live in Israel and Republicans because they believed he would be the hardest to attack and do battle with. So mission accomplished on that one.

I kick back on the notion that pro Palestinian progressives are classically antisemitic. Their beliefs are 100% about what is going on in Gaza and Israel just happens to be a Jewish state. If it were Christian, Muslim, Hindu, or atheist it wouldn’t change how they feel about the situation. However, the current views of all the VP candidates on Israel/Gaza are roughly the same. Shapiro was the only Jew in the group. Be better, Progressives. Especially if you’re trying to fight the label of being antisemitic.

S.V.Dáte contacted a campaign aide to find out what was going on with the misspellings (as this was on Xwixxer, here is the text):
Why is he misspelling her name Kamabla?
Kamabla
What does that mean?
Kamabla
Can I use on the record?
Kamabla
Trump’s campaign still on the schoolyard at recess, intellectually and emotionally.

Back