USA Election 2024

Brutal trolling by Kamala's camp, Trump is probably losing his mind right now.

Greenshot 2024-08-10 15.26.09.png

Greenshot 2024-08-10 15.26.47.png

It really is funny. The Democrats saw that they had a problem, thrashed about a bit, and adapted. This infuriated the Republicans because "adapt" is one of those illegal Chinese words that they are entirely unable to even comprehend. They were screaming about how the Ds could not replace Joe on the ticket, that would be breaking the law! Because, they are stuck with ShitGibbon and have no alternative strategy. If ShitGibbon is drooling and barely able to stand by mid October, they still have no choice. They are stuck with him.

It really is funny. The Democrats saw that they had a problem, thrashed about a bit, and adapted. This infuriated the Republicans because "adapt" is one of those illegal Chinese words that they are entirely unable to even comprehend. They were screaming about how the Ds could not replace Joe on the ticket, that would be breaking the law! Because, they are stuck with ShitGibbon and have no alternative strategy. If ShitGibbon is drooling and barely able to stand by mid October, they still have no choice. They are stuck with him.
This is exactly right, Democrats went through a storm but did what was right in getting their candidate to step down and came out looking great as a result. Republicans are just so lock step and rigid that they refuse to question Trump, and when they do they get eviscerated for it. They're in an unenviable position right now but a victim of their own hubris.

I’m assuming this is serious, and It’s sickening at how broken bad, how lost these people are. To celebrate this kind of lawlessness and still think of yourself as an American, part of a Democratic Republic, is a seperation from reality.
Psychologically this has got to be white privilege, anti-woke to the extreme, this is our corrupt Robin Hood, pledge yourself to the Warlord and he’ll take care of you. And the bodies? They won’t be your people until they are. But they don’t think about that. The country will go to hell, but magically because they are loyal, none of it will touch them. 😔.

Must be two people in the house with opposing ideologies, because the left and right signs are incompatible.

Did Vance really say name-calling is a sign of being uncomfortable about policies? I can’t even with this dude, he can’t be serious. And he’s not. You’re being gaslit if you take him seriously. His running mate is literally the biggest name-caller in national political history.

Jesse Ventura endorsed Harris - said he’s only got a few elections left and wants to see the first woman commander in chief .

Last edited:
Must be two people in the house with opposing ideologies, because the left and right signs are incompatible.
The image on the left sign is incorrect, compared to what I have seen. The "blue line" flag places the blue line in the space of the white stripe immediately below the canton, not in the space of the (red) stripe under it. The message, though, seems to suggest a tattered flag underneath the badge (damaged nation, I guess) that is made clean and straight where the badge crosses it. Just do like we say and nobody gets hurt.

The image on the left sign is incorrect, compared to what I have seen. The "blue line" flag places the blue line in the space of the white stripe immediately below the canton, not in the space of the (red) stripe under it. The message, though, seems to suggest a tattered flag underneath the badge (damaged nation, I guess) that is made clean and straight where the badge crosses it. Just do like we say and nobody gets hurt.
But doesn't the slogan "Back the Badge" mean support the police? If it does, it's incongruous with voting for Trump for the reason I described, though I doubt whether the occupants understand that.

But doesn't the slogan "Back the Badge" mean support the police? If it does, it's incongruous with voting for Trump for the reason I described, though I doubt whether the occupants understand that.

May as well say vote for the arsonist - back the fire department.
Gotta keep the fire department employed!

Unfortunately this kind of hypocritical double think is rather all too human. We are all guilty of it at some level … but some are a hell of a lot more blatant about it while simultaneously less self aware of it than others and that difference matters.

Gotta keep the fire department employed!

Unfortunately this kind of hypocritical double think is rather all too human. We are all guilty of it at some level … but some are a hell of a lot more blatant about it while simultaneously less self aware of it than others and that difference matters.
Speaking of a complete lack of self awareness:

1723413911593.png

Techno-fascist billionaire with vast political influence and economic power thinks he’s the fucking “resistance”.

Wild.

Speaking of a complete lack of self awareness:

View attachment 30799

Techno-fascist billionaire with vast political influence and economic power thinks he’s the fucking “resistance”.

Wild.
Slightly more generous interpretation: this is the last iota of Elon’s decaying conscience reaching out to the void telling people to resist him before being snuffed out forever.

Back