USA Election 2024

The only appeal this will have is to his own people, he'll spew his normal tirade but how is it going to reach the middle, those who are going to make or break this election. It's going to take more than lying about crowd sizes and calling her names.

You know it will be bad when Musk starts defending Trump before the interview. Pardon me, “conversation”.

IMG_0303.jpeg

The Musk interview with Trump will supposedly be live. Trump can’t stay focused and not make a complete ass of himself even when given the softest of softball questions and intense handholding. Who knows what these two egomaniacs will drift into.

The Dr. Phil interview was pretty embarrassing - mostly for Dr. Phil - I can’t imagine this being any better.

They shouldn’t even be called interviews, really, more like cult candy.
I would love to see him glitch and go blank for a bit while doing it.

I would love to see him glitch and go blank for a bit while doing it.

It’s going well so far… It’s not available for me, I enjoy a good Trump car crash but in this case, the car never left the garage.

*Another crash and burn 😂. It’s like when DeSantis did an interview - nothing!

I’m sure Trump is pleased with Elon, wasting a half-hour while they try to get this steaming pile off the ground. 😂😂

IMG_0310.jpeg

Last edited:
I made it a half-hour or so in. Gigantic snooze fest. Nothing new. Just the greatest hits, Trump rambling while Musk occasionally interjects with something like “I think it’s important for the president to be intimidating” or some BS. Because nothing is more intimidating than a 78 year old makeup-caked and hairsprayed diva with a low-IQ.

Big waste of time, I tried to be informed, but there was no information to be had from this.

I made it a half-hour or so in. Gigantic snooze fest. Nothing new. Just the greatest hits, Trump rambling while Musk occasionally interjects with something like “I think it’s important for the president to be intimidating” or some BS. Because nothing is more intimidating than a 78 year old makeup-caked and hairsprayed diva with a low-IQ.

Big waste of time, I tried to be informed, but there was no information to be had from this.
Sadly you will never get those IQ points back.

trump sounds bad slurring and stuff.

Dentures and Daffy Duck are now trending on Twitter. Or X, which we all know is really Twitter.

That’s the big news to come out of tonight, unless you’re in the cult which, let’s face it, would listen audio of Trump passing gas and claim to have heard wisdom.

It’s going well so far… It’s not available for me, I enjoy a good Trump car crash but in this case, the car never left the garage.

*Another crash and burn 😂. It’s like when DeSantis did an interview - nothing!

I’m sure Trump is pleased with Elon, wasting a half-hour while they try to get this steaming pile off the ground. 😂😂

View attachment 30829

"Massive DDoS" 🥹 😂 🤣 🤮

Tell you what, Elno, figure out how to make Xcrement run worth a shit.

I don’t know what to believe from Elon, who has proven he has no issues whatsoever disseminating misinformation (or bald-faced lies), and Trump lies every time his lips moves. The slurring and inability to pronounce the letter “s” just made it more comical than usual.

Trump also congratulated Musk for being a “great cutter” of jobs, and Musk defended big oil and gas companies.

Still, it’s hard not to laugh when you hear Trump sound like Daffy Duck. This is not edited.

Leaked footage of Musk and Trump minutes before their interview. Even this had technical glitches as it’s missing audio of both randomly staring into space going "Daddy? Is that you, daddy? Yes, I’m trying to keep the blacks in line, daddy."

Back