USA Election 2024

I like how Trump and Elon mused about a government agency to curb spending on wasteful government agencies.

Sounds like a dream team, a billionaire who’s gotten billions in government subsidies and is tanking a social media platform, and a serial bankrupter joining forces to see that our dollars are spent wisely.

WTF could go wrong? Trump did end the deep state, it’s as shallow as his marriages now. It’s open grift season. Hell, it’d be easier to just go knock on the doors of Trump supporters and tell them to give him all their money.

I like how Trump and Elon mused about a government agency to curb spending on wasteful government agencies.

I love that they think they invented that, you know because only a pair of stable geniuses like them could create … checks notes … the Office of the Inspector General.

In the United States, Office of Inspector General (OIG) is a generic term for the oversight division of a federal or state agency aimed at preventing inefficient or unlawful operations within their parent agency.
In the United States, other than in the military departments, the first Office of Inspector General was established by act of Congress in 1976

Oh.

The fact that Donald Trump was president and had several run ins with said agency should not detract from any confidence in his abilities.

Republican pollster Luntz: "The issues and the conditions favor Donald Trump. He should be winning this election." They just can't understand why Trump is tanking and that's a big part of their problem.

Luntz understands what's happening more than the quote suggests. Among other things, he said "She’s got intensity now. She’s got an intensity advantage. She’s got a demographic advantage and I haven’t seen anything like this happen in 30 days in my lifetime." But to not recognize that the core problem is Trump, how he presents himself, and his obvious deterioration counters his reputation as an expert.

Last edited:
He's elderly and mentally infirm, he's losing his faculties and he didn't have many to begin with.

After 9 years of doubling-down on dumb, this is even dumber than democrats acting shocked Biden was old and somehow got older. He’s not changing, Trump never “stays on message”, the closest I saw to that was one of his STOTU speeches.

Then they’ll pretend to act shocked and angered if he loses again, and come up with every easily disproven excuse in the book.

It’s going to be an ugly five or six months as we deal with this deteriorating and mentally infirm lunatic and his base who can never admit defeat and move on, like we used to do for the last 200+ years.

Basically when it was Biden the press asked about nothing but the “vibes” - that he was too old - and not about the policies and his plans. Now that it’s Kamala they pretend the policies she’s talking about are vague generalities as opposed to the concrete positions already in place and are mad as hell that the Democrats are not in disarray and the “vibes” are good.

...and his base who can never admit defeat and move on...

I saw someone on OAN last week in the comments claiming their side has 75% of the vote and the mainstream media won't admit to it. I think a lot of his people probably believe that too. But there must also be those who know they lost and have no problem trying to steal the election if they can get away with it.

I know a few hundred years ago a bunch of radicals were fed up with their government. So they left that country, sailed across the ocean and found a new place to live. It's a shame that's no longer a viable option in today's world. They could start a new society where freedom from freedom of religion is celebrated I'd even chip in for the cost of their voyage. But sadly that will never happen. We're stuck with them.

The fact that Trump is holding "smaller sit-down" events tells you that they're worried about dwindling crowd sizes. There's no way he would ever pass up that opportunity otherwise.

Quick, call in the electoral college! Every person present at a Trump rally is actually representative of 800,000 people. Doing some quick math concludes that roughly half the country or more is at every Trump rally. BOOM!

I saw someone on OAN last week in the comments claiming their side has 75% of the vote and the mainstream media won't admit to it. I think a lot of his people probably believe that too. But there must also be those who know they lost and have no problem trying to steal the election if they can get away with it.

I know a few hundred years ago a bunch of radicals were fed up with their government. So they left that country, sailed across the ocean and found a new place to live. It's a shame that's no longer a viable option in today's world. They could start a new society where freedom from freedom of religion is celebrated I'd even chip in for the cost of their voyage. But sadly that will never happen. We're stuck with them.

I highly encourage Musk and the rest of his class migrate to Mars asap. We’d be super jealous for sure. I don’t know how we’ll survive without their wisdom but we’re just going to have to stop being lazy and figure it out.

I highly encourage Musk and the rest of his class migrate to Mars asap

or at least try

IMG_5583.png

Former Prime Minister Liz Truss, attempting speak is support of the screaming ShitGibbon, gets headed off as a large banner rolls down behind her featuring lettuce with googly eyes, captioned "I crashed the economy".

She was blissfully unaware of the taunt until someone came onstage to point it out to her. The person on stage to whom she was talking said "I have no idea where that came from."

She probably should not have worn the green dress that day.

AA1oLZJV.img

(the reference)

Back