USA Election 2024

You almost feel bad for the guy. We could be witnessing the hard fall of Trump entirely here.

4s8x36be4oid1.png

Many of us genuinely want him to suffer. He caused stress and misery for millions of Americans and non-Americans, and the policies he supports are genuinely vile. He seems to be a sad and broken man, which could possibly earn him some small number of sympathy votes from people who feel bad about the way he has been treated. But, cruelty is not the goal, as such: he needs to be made an example of, as a deterrent to the next person who attempts to become the US Dictator.
I want him incarcerated and his losers to wake up and reflect upon their choices in life.

Former Prime Minister Liz Truss, attempting speak is support of the screaming ShitGibbon, gets headed off as a large banner rolls down behind her featuring lettuce with googly eyes, captioned "I crashed the economy".

She was blissfully unaware of the taunt until someone came onstage to point it out to her. The person on stage to whom she was talking said "I have no idea where that came from."

She probably should not have worn the green dress that day.

AA1oLZJV.img

(the reference)
If only someone could do this at Trump rallies. I can just picture a lettuce with a yellow hairpiece (though I'd prefer something brown and malodorous) unfurling in front of the adoring crowd behind him.

I've got a strong feeling Vance will be replaced by Haley, and they'll probably wait until after the Dem convention to do it for the biggest bump. That will make it more difficult to beat Trump.

Haley’ flip-flopping is a liability, and I’m not sure Trump has it in him to forgive her. Plus, why would he put a bird brain on his ticket? He would also struggle with two critical voting blocks if he drops Vance, incels and people who enjoy watching paint dry.

"Can my husband find out who I am voting for in the Presidential Election?"

Olivia Dreizen Howell, the founder of a website to help women get back on their feet after a breakup or divorce, tweeted last week, "We've been getting this question a lot,"
Divorced men are 14 points more likely to vote for Trump than their female counterparts. In contrast, single men prefer Trump by 9 points over single women, and married men are only 5 points Trumpier than married women.
Vance, who has denounced no-fault divorce laws and describes it merely as "inconvenient" to force rape victims to give birth, keeps giving the game away. Close Trump ally Charlie Kirk, who is allegedly organizing the voter turnout effort, declared that birth control "screws up women's brains." Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson, who Trump endorsed in North Carolina's gubernatorial race, declared women should be "led by men," and said, "I absolutely want to go back to the America where women couldn’t vote."

Mark Robinson may cost Trump North Carolina. Well, Trump endorsed him, so I will blame both of them.

Trump only narrowly won NC over Biden.

In other news, Biden may still be running if this version of him showed up for the debate …His COVID is gone and maybe some relief has sunk in. I’m sure he’s disappointed but maybe he’ll have a sigh of relief when it’s done.

Last edited:
https://www.cnn.com/2024/08/14/politics/rfk-jr-harris-administration-role/index.html

RFK, Jr. reportedly wants a role in the Harris administration in exchange for endorsing the Democratic ticket. What role, I wonder? White House fool? Vaccine evangelist?

Nepo Baby Czar. It's important to give guidance to those whose family name propels them straight to the top and then immediately claim that's irrelevant to how they got there. There's a right way to do it and a wrong way.

IMO Kamala should admit to taking Trump's idea about not taxing service workers and thank him for it, it's a good idea and instead of knocking each other for stuff like this maybe both parties should embrace it so it passes the house and senate. God forbid we work together on something for the benefit of the American people.

Back