USA Election 2024

Just shows X.com with no other context 🤷‍♂️ Most here probably don't use it anymore and they require an account to view anything.
Copy that.

1723834430665.png

Just shows X.com with no other context 🤷‍♂️ Most here probably don't use it anymore and they require an account to view anything.

It works for me. 🤷‍♂️

I never did use it much. Entered a few giveaways at one point. That's about it. I think I setup an account back when you could put your Twitter account into your iPhone settings (along with Facebook). So I've had an account for ages. I'm just not sure I've ever posted anything. Checked it out a few times and realized it wasn't my thing.

It works for me. 🤷‍♂️

I never did use it much. Entered a few giveaways at one point. That's about it. I think I setup an account back when you could put your Twitter account into your iPhone settings (along with Facebook). So I've had an account for ages. I'm just not sure I've ever posted anything. Checked it out a few times and realized it wasn't my thing.
Without being logged in?

This is what I see in my browser on my laptop, launching it then takes me to a login page.
Greenshot 2024-08-16 12.23.49.png

Maybe not by them, but it’s being realized by others that 2016 was the perfect unicorn time in history for Trump to win the election. Those conditions don’t exist now, not the least of which was Trump being untested as President.

Without being logged in?

This is what I see in my browser on my laptop, launching it then takes me to a login page.

I think there was some confusion on my part about what you weren't seeing. On this site I see the same thing you do. On Twitter, I see the campaign ad. And I'm not logged in on Twitter.

🤣

These assholes are so easily triggered. I hope the Republican house does schedule a lengthy hearing on white guy tacos that goes on for months.
Wish granted … not tacos but equally as specious:

Oversight Chair James Comer (R-Ky.) on Friday announced that he is opening an investigation into Walz’s work related to China, including coordinating student trips

Just in case people were wondering what weaponizing the government actually looks like. This is so desperate. When even Politico calls it out as a politically motivated fishing expedition (my phrasing but essentially what they say) … possibly of course because Comer is so incompetent and his Biden hearings were so bad. I’m not even sure the NYT will be able to launder this for the Republicans. They’ll probably try.

These nonsensical and repetitive “press conferences” are giving him nothing but bad press outside of the conservative bubble and while the right may be pressing Harris to talk to the press, she will be doing that when she catches a break from outshining Trump and erasing his lead. She does need to do so, but lost on the right is that simply showing up and spewing the same hits and incessant lying with no real-time pushback is a big waste of time.

The only reason I don’t call them useless is because it’s hurting him.

Translation “We need new sound bytes we can warp and microanalyze into the dirt because we campaign entirely on negative attacks on our opponents.”

I suppose to some degree you could say the same about Democrats not too long ago, but that’s not where we are at now. Oh, the sweet, sweet revenge of a positive outlook. But by all means, continue with the hilarious weak and lazy attacks. It just makes it better.

Wish granted … not tacos but equally as specious:

Just in case people were wondering what weaponizing the government actually looks like. This is so desperate. When even Politico calls it out as a politically motivated fishing expedition (my phrasing but essentially what they say) … possibly of course because Comer is so incompetent and his Biden hearings were so bad. I’m not even sure the NYT will be able to launder this for the Republicans. They’ll probably try.

Can the senate open an investigation into Comer wasting tax dollars and time his committee could be doing real work on acting as a free oppo-research firm for the Trump campaign?

Another overpaid redneck who just so happens to live, apparently, in a district full of stupid people. That may sound harsh, but how else do you explain this moron making more than minimum wage and holding elected office? Nobody would hire this guy to clean their gutters if they spoke to him first.

I can see Fox preemptively hosting Trump before the Sept. debate, and if Harris doesn’t show, saying it was she who was scared and he isn’t doing the ABC debate.

Fox is a cable news channel, ABC is network television available in far more many homes. It was what was agreed to by the campaign and Trump has survived all of his debates somehow despite saying the same racist and inane stuff at each one, but there’s a different feel to the Harris campaign. You would think he’d accept debating a “low IQ” person whom he mocks and who’s intelligence he “doesn’t respect”.

I can see Fox preemptively hosting Trump before the Sept. debate, and if Harris doesn’t show, saying it was she who was scared and he isn’t doing the ABC debate.

Fox is a cable news channel, ABC is network television available in far more many homes. It was what was agreed to by the campaign and Trump has survived all of his debates somehow despite saying the same racist and inane stuff at each one, but there’s a different feel to the Harris campaign. You would think he’d accept debating a “low IQ” person whom he mocks and who’s intelligence he “doesn’t respect”.
I would let him, they're no longer driving the narrative and every time Trump goes out there it's a total shit show. Shit, the DNC might even endorse it.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/08/14/politics/rfk-jr-harris-administration-role/index.html

RFK, Jr. reportedly wants a role in the Harris administration in exchange for endorsing the Democratic ticket. What role, I wonder? White House fool? Vaccine evangelist?
About that :ROFLMAO: Kamala isn't playing anyone's games.

Back