USA Election 2024

Yep, he really posted this.

w6osv8sacfjd1.jpeg
as usual, trump is projecting.

Republicans are losing their collective shit over this one. :ROFLMAO:

Marjorie Taylor Greene slams Planned Parenthood for offering free vasectomies and abortions near DNC​

Foot on the gas all the way, Hillary was going into 2016 the same way so we can't take anything for granted.

Yep, he really posted this.

w6osv8sacfjd1.jpeg

The amount of stupid it would take for that and “comrade Harris” to work on is incomprehensible.

First, the communist Soviet Union Russia ceased to exist over 3 decades ago. That’s a lot of voters for who that is completely meaningless imagery.

Second, the loyalty to Russia right now is unquestionably with Trump. Not even his supporters would deny that.

If he can't get Taylor Swift's endorsement, he'll generate it.

I guess this is part of his quest to combat fake news? WTF.

View attachment 30937
JFC, really? I can almost guarantee there will be huge backlash from her base on this one.

BTW it's just a hunch but I have no doubt Taylor is all in for Kamala and waiting to roll it out, that's the smart play here. Her audience is a seriously large voting bloc, very active and energized.

JFC, really? I can almost guarantee there will be huge backlash from her base on this one.

BTW it's just a hunch but I have no doubt Taylor is all in for Kamala and waiting to roll it out, that's the smart play here. Her audience is a seriously large voting bloc, very active and energized.

Would be great if she endorsed Harris and specifically mentioned this nonsense when doing so.

Would be great if she endorsed Harris and specifically mentioned this nonsense when doing so.
I'm sure she was planning on it, but this will for her hand. It's a politically savvy move on his part, even if underhanded.

BTW the only one's causing election interference are those who so loudly scream against it for some reason.

Back