USA Election 2024

If he can't get Taylor Swift's endorsement, he'll generate it.

I guess this is part of his quest to combat fake news? WTF.

View attachment 30937
I l, love it the desperation is going to cause the crazy to come out and play in a big way.

More 2024 election Shenanigans by the GOP.

I suspect its going to go this one of two ways.

1. Harris carries GA, endless delays on GA certification. No certification from GA
2. Trump carries GA but its close enough for a recount. No chance it will get a recount, because they will move quickly, like the speed of light, and certify Trump.

I admire retired federal judge J. Michael Luttig, a well known conservative republican, even more today for standing up and calling trump an existential existential threat to American democracy. And endorsing Kamala Harris for President. That's really excellent (and HUGE) news!

I'd be interested on Herdfan's take on the Luttig news.
Things have been trending our way since Kamala took over, and to be fair I didn't like when he (or any Republicans) rubbed it in when Biden wasn't doing well so I don't want to do it to them either. I prefer to simply look ahead right now. Just my .02

Last edited:
Love that pundits are saying Trump’s campaign is giving him bad advise when it’s clearly Trump not taking any advise that’s tanking his numbers. 🤣

Does anybody honestly believe anyone in his campaign is saying “Sir, you need to fixate on crowd sizes and drone on endlessly about being the world’s biggest victim.”

Love that pundits are saying Trump’s campaign is giving him bad advise when it’s clearly Trump not taking any advise that’s tanking his numbers. 🤣

Does anybody honestly believe anyone in his campaign is saying “Sir, you need to fixate on crowd sizes and drone on endlessly about being the world’s biggest victim.”
Where are you hearing this? On all the MSM channels it's being reported that they're begging him to stop doing this and say on message.

The press should treat anyone who says “I think he should focus on policy” seriously as a diptard. He can’t and won’t. Like Nikki Haley. “Why are you offering advice to someone who called you birdbrain, advice you already know he’s incapable of taking? Especially when it comes from you.”

Trump is a broken record. The record’s name is “Hyperbolic Rantings Of a Narcissistic Simp ”

Trump is a broken record. The record’s name is “Hyperbolic Rantings Of a Narcissistic Simp ”
And the fatigue of his rhetoric is real, people are tired of hearing the same old thing for nearly 8 years. Kamala is lifting people up, we haven't seen this sort of momentum since Obama and I think we're all ready for a positive change. We've been donating and I haven't done that since Obama either, hoping she keeps fending off the attacks and her eye on the ball, she's been doing a great job so far

And the fatigue of his rhetoric is real, people are tired of hearing the same old thing for nearly 8 years. Kamala is lifting people up, we haven't seen this sort of momentum since Obama and I think we're all ready for a positive change. We've been donating and I haven't done that since Obama either, hoping she keeps fending off the attacks and her eye on the ball, she's been doing a great job so far
I donated in 2020, didn't in 2016. Since then I have been inundated with snail mail, emails, and texts. Got one text that just pissed me off, stating that since they haven't heard from me that I must be voting for Trump.

Thinking of giving, but only certain campaigns. I was going to give to Lucas Kunce in MO, but it seems like Josh Hawley has that locked up.

I donated in 2020, didn't in 2016. Since then I have been inundated with snail mail, emails, and texts. Got one text that just pissed me off, stating that since they haven't heard from me that I must be voting for Trump.

Thinking of giving, but only certain campaigns. I was going to give to Lucas Kunce in MO, but it seems like Josh Hawley has that locked up.
Yeah I am prepared for that and just hammer the unsubscribe button on every last one of them lol. Only takes a couple minutes and I’m done. I want to donate on my own terms.

I'd be interested on Herdfan's take on the Luttig news.

Not sure how much endorsements mean today. Even a couple of large newspapers have stopped doing them for some races.

Also, he is a retired federal judge, so his pension is basically set in stone and I would guess he has some assets as well. So the economy doesn't really affect him like it does others who are struggling.

Not sure how much endorsements mean today. Even a couple of large newspapers have stopped doing them for some races.

Also, he is a retired federal judge, so his pension is basically set in stone and I would guess he has some assets as well. So the economy doesn't really affect him like it does others who are struggling.

I don't think any of the above entered into his decision. I've been following Luttig for a few years. He's very conservative (appointed by George Bush) and most importantly, he's a very principled American - rarity for the right, imo. As an aside, this will be the first time he's voted for any Democrat.

Not being a member of any political party, I welcome *any and all* thoughtful and well-reasoned discourse.

For reference, here's a rather scholarly five page treatise into his thinking on this subject. I've heard him speak a few times in the past. He chooses his words very carefully - sometimes so slowly to the point where you wonder if he's OK.

Highly recommended reading:
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/25050952-luttig-endorsement

Agreed here, although I think Taylor Swift could have an impact, her base is large and energized. Of course it didn't help with Blackburn but that was a while back and if things are close it could make a difference.

Even Fox can’t take his inane ranting at his “economic summits” and break away because he’s talking about Joe Biden, the democratic coup, etc.

Sorry, but just because people are paying a higher price for groceries don’t mean they want a deranged mental midget at the wheel.

We had lockdowns, inflation started under Trump, mass death, protests in the streets.

It wasn’t Leave It Or Beaver and cheap eggs.

Agreed here, although I think Taylor Swift could have an impact, her base is large and energized. Of course it didn't help with Blackburn but that was a while back and if things are close it could make a difference.

Ted Nugent’s endorsement helped Trump lock down the racist uncles attracted to teenage girls vote.

Trump 2016 bucked all the trends, he was behind in the polls, no real endorsements, etc and pulled it out of the hat. It was definitely a movement and while I realize fatigue for him has set in, Democrats today would be wise not to take anything for granted and hit this with everything they got. Hillary got lazy and started ignoring swing states and it cost her, I don't think Kamala will make those same mistakes.

Speaking of Swift...

"Taylor Swift has yet to endorse any presidential candidate this election cycle. But former President Donald Trump says he accepts the superstar’s non-existent endorsement.

Trump posted “I accept!” on his Truth Social account, along with a carousel of (Swift) images – at least some of which appear to be AI-generated
."

455601974_1061702881991080_1840254256979892489_n.jpg

Back