USA Election 2024

Guess it's in theme with their taste in music.

View attachment 30958

To be fair to this guy, despite the terrible music and live “shows”, he was actually pretty smart.

He was on a talk show like Geraldo or Springer or something, I can’t remember, but a crowd member asked him “Did you have a mother?”

“I was born, yes.” 😂

Other than that, Trump’s associations are numerous and some of them strange. He apparently was also friends with Michael Jackson, and has advertised that fact, and he also called a governor he didn’t like “The Michael Jackson governor, because he’s a wacko”. Which shows you how Trump treats his friends, especially the deceased ones.

Imagine how outraged Trump would be if one of his friends referred to his little hands or small crowds.

There’s more Trump in the Epstein files too, I hate to theorize, but come on, the guys as big a pig as Bill Clinton in that aspect and more litigious. You can bet there’s more in there than we know, and his reluctance and waffling on declassifying intel related to Epstein tells you all you need to know.

1724179566264.png

A “fact-check” from WaPo. Racing to the bottom with the NYT.

More parody:

But the NYT is still worse:

1724179860044.png

Conservatives have done such a good job of co-opting the field of journalism and exploiting its conventions.

Former Tea Party Congressman Joe Walsh is at the convention this week. He said it’s amazing how quickly the Democrats have become the party of patriotism and freedom ceded to them by MAGA. Also pointed out some stark differences between the RNC and DNC. At the DNC American flags everywhere. At the RNC Trump banners. At the DNC “USA!” At the RNC "Mass deportations now!"

Project 2025 says they’re hiring for jobs in the future Trump administration but warn that people who have been convicted of fraud and corruption or committed tax evasion or filed for bankruptcy or accumulated significant debts won’t be considered since they have low moral character and are thus not fit for a government job … again in the Trump administration. Irony isn’t just dead. Its reanimated corpse is a parody of what irony used to be.

Tides have shifted. Trump is being told to lighten up and over the last couple of days he has, he's stayed on message for the most part and is today complimenting the Obamas. Sounds like he's listening to his people, even if only for a brief period.

Problem is the media, who have also said "he needs to stay on message" is berating him for suddenly saying something nice about someone he hated for so long and when he talks about policy nobody really seems to care. Not sure how he pulls himself out of this but he's struggling to find any sort of foothold at the moment.

Former Tea Party Congressman Joe Walsh is at the convention this week. He said it’s amazing how quickly the Democrats have become the party of patriotism and freedom ceded to them by MAGA. Also pointed out some stark differences between the RNC and DNC. At the DNC American flags everywhere. At the RNC Trump banners. At the DNC “USA!” At the RNC "Mass deportations now!"

Stephanie Grisham just spoke.

Too bad no sitting republican members of congress can do the same.

Or a Supreme Court justice, since Gorsuch has no issue giving an interview and telling dems “be careful” on reform. Surely they can talk about someone blatantly trying to subvert US democracy. But because it’s Trump, they have a code of ethics. It seems the only code of ethics they follow is the MAGA one.

*RFK, after shopping around his endorsement for a job, may end up settling on Trump. Gee, can’t imagine a deal was worked out between these two cons.

“He’s a brilliant guy. He’s a very smart guy. I’ve known him for a very long time,” Trump said in an interview with CNN about the environmental lawyer and anti-vax proponent.

“I didn’t know he was thinking about getting out, but if he is thinking about getting out, certainly I’d be open to it,” Trump said.

“I respect him,” he added about his third-party rival.

Here’s what Trump was saying a few months ago..

“Don’t waste any Republican or Conservative votes on Junior,’” Trump wrote Saturday on Truth Social. “He’s one of the most Liberal Lunatics ever to run for office. He caused massive high energy pricing in New York and New England. He just admitted that he was actually OK with the Vaccine.”

Luckily - endorsements mean nothing any more. Unless it’s different because it’s Trump…

Last edited:
I thought that was a prediction of the upcoming debate.

Is “no hovering” now an official debate rule, thanks to weirdo Trump?

Trump gave a really low-energy “tough on crime” speech where he trailed off and looked like he’d rather be assaulting women or golfing.

A convicted felon still under felony indictments elsewhere giving a low-energy sleepy rant-fest. You cannot make this 💩 up.

Such bullshit. It is getting tiresome.

Now Couchfucker is all het up about the fact that Tim Walz lied about having children through IVF. Fact is, Tim misstated the procedure, which was actually IUI (intra-uterine insemination). But nobody has heard of IUI, and it is hard to utter, so Tim said IVF, being a man and not really versed in these complexities.

Such bullshit. It is getting tiresome.

Now Couchfucker is all het up about the fact that Tim Walz lied about having children through IVF. Fact is, Tim misstated the procedure, which was actually IUI (intra-uterine insemination). But nobody has heard of IUI, and it is hard to utter, so Tim said IVF, being a man and not really versed in these complexities.

Claimed to have worn a blue suit that was in fact navy.

These guys are flailing. Looking forward to the debate when Vance get to defend some of his inconsistencies. I think the difference between a guy you called “America’s Hitler” now being your running mate and a guy mixing up the abbreviations for whatever medical procedure they used to conceive is pretty clear to anyone who isn’t a weirdo.

Walz came out the gate like that and I love him for it. No milk toast Pence style here.

It's interesting because one of the reasons it's speculated that Shapiro wasn't picked is because he has too much personal ambition, but when I watch Walz I think that is somebody who could be President unlike almost all VP picks where at best you just think they are a good compliment to the Presidential candidate.

The DNC is miles apart from the boring cult love fest where Trump caught some zees with that big pillow on his ear. It was like a cult gathering mixed with an outdated Wrestlemania of has-beens.

You can actually see the visible shift in Trump. They’ll blame it on the assassination attempt, but it’s likely his bad press, age and declining poll numbers.

🙄🤨😳🤦🏽‍♀️

I am not even going to post the naked link. Just click up there, if'n you want a Ron Johnson moment.

🤮

🙄🤨😳🤦🏽‍♀️

I am not even going to post the naked link. Just click up there, if'n you want a Ron Johnson moment.

🤮

They have nothing. Explain this to the American public and I doubt even most MAGAts would care.

His campaign is using Beyoncé’s “Freedom”, which is Harris’ theme. The campaign is notorious for using people’s music where the artist gets pissed.

Last edited:
Back