USA Election 2024

Mike Lindell went undercover at the DNC (by shaving what used to be his trademark, his mustache, before his trademark became being insane).

He got into an argument with a 12 year old and lost, badly.

Screenshot 2024-08-22 153859.png

1724359233856.png

Mike Lindell went undercover at the DNC (by shaving what used to be his trademark, his mustache, before his trademark became being insane).

He got into an argument with a 12 year old and lost, badly.

View attachment 30991

View attachment 30992

Dang, he’s mentally ill. They should house Trump, Gulliani, Lindell, and the rogues gallery of sycophants in an Arkham Asylum situation.

I watched almost all the major speeches. Pete Buttigieg is/was so good — he exudes intelligence, calmness, and common sense. I hope he runs for the top spot someday.

Clinton's speech was OK, but he went on far too long — Hillary's was better. It was also great to see former Georgia Lieutenant Governor Duncan speaking to Republicans and Independents, saying if they vote for Harris, they're not Democrats, they're patriots.

Other than Harris, I don't know who's on the roster for tonight, but it would be quite an achievement if they got Pence to support Harris, or maybe Taylor Swift to introduce her. Not that I expect either to happen, but that would be quite a coup in the other sense of the word.

And, yes, I completely agree about timing. Of all the MSNBC commentators, I think O'Donnell is the most politically savvy when it comes to things like this.

I believe Adam Kinzinger is scheduled for tonight, possibly the most high profile Republican they could get.

No offense to Pink or her fans, but I wouldn't exactly call that a big get.
Sounds like "the chicks" (formerly known as dixie chicks) will be there, not sure if it's the surprise though. I doubt they're going to roll out some high profile superstar when it's supposed to be Kamala's night anyway.

Yup. I hear tomato ketchup futures are up

Yeah, he’s going to be throwing and posting simultaneously. He’s got nothing better to do than watch Kamala? I follow the nimrod and I couldn’t even be bothered to watch his speech at the RNC. I doubt Kamala did, just the staffers who had the unfortunate task of doing so. This guy will be live-tweeting or whatever the hell. The same thing I’m doing now. I like being able to relate to a candidate, but not like this.

IMG_0338.jpeg

Back