USA Election 2024

How Elon Musk’s endorsement of Trump may have backfired​

Turns out them laughing about busting unions together wasn’t popular.

While NBC had a rare political article above hat didn’t try to both sides an issue, Marcy Wheeler talks in general about the media’s low expectations of Trump and the double standards of demands on Harris.

Next week's debate might not be seen by as many people as who want to see it.

There is currently a carriage dispute between DirecTV and Disney and all the Disney channels have been pulled from DirecTV. This includes the ABC O&O's which cover 8 markets (NY, LA, Chicago, Houston, SF, Fresno, Raleigh & Philly). And it also includes ALL DirecTV Stream ABC affiliates, whether they are O&O or not).

Does anyone know if any of the new channels will simulcast it?

Next week's debate might not be seen by as many people as who want to see it.

There is currently a carriage dispute between DirecTV and Disney and all the Disney channels have been pulled from DirecTV. This includes the ABC O&O's which cover 8 markets (NY, LA, Chicago, Houston, SF, Fresno, Raleigh & Philly). And it also includes ALL DirecTV Stream ABC affiliates, whether they are O&O or not).

Does anyone know if any of the new channels will simulcast it?
Shouldn't this be available OTA if nothing else? I would be surprised if it's not streamed from multiple sources through ABC as well.

People are going to go to the bar to watch the debate. And play drinking games over it. Uber is going to make so much money ferrying hopelessly plastered people home.
Whoever takes this word in a bet is a total sucker.

trump-wrong.gif

The things you notice.

Well, not really notice as in pick up right away. I was looking over this Cabinet meeting shot,
IMG_5603.jpeg
not exactly minutely, but I happened to see that the coffee cup is blocking her nameplate so that it reads "Ice President Harris". That could be a good thing. Is that a good thing?

The things you notice.

Well, not really notice as in pick up right away. I was looking over this Cabinet meeting shot,
not exactly minutely, but I happened to see that the coffee cup is blocking her nameplate so that it reads "Ice President Harris". That could be a good thing. Is that a good thing?
I'm glad you called out what it was you noticed.

CNN, MSNBC? I would just assume that ABC does not have exclusive rights, but I don’t know for sure.
I think that ABC and the ABC families does have exclusive coverage of the live feed. They have this on the web page.

Watch the 2024 election presidential debate from Philadelphia Tuesday, Sept. 10 on ABC, ABC News Live, Disney+ & Hulu.
@Herdfan Maybe have them sign up for a trial subscription to Disney+ or Hulu?

WTG... Kamala Harris has raised so much money that she's giving $25 million of it to other campaigns

I wonder how the RNC is doing with dishing out money in these critical final weeks, what with Trump’s legal bills and his daughter-in-law “co-chairing”. Trump may end up being the biggest fall guy of all time if he loses, unless he manages to push the blame onto Vance, the worst VP pick in at least fifty years or more.

I wonder how the RNC is doing with dishing out money in these critical final weeks, what with Trump’s legal bills and his daughter-in-law “co-chairing”. Trump may end up being the biggest fall guy of all time if he loses, unless he manages to push the blame onto Vance, the worst VP pick in at least fifty years or more.
His supporters seem comfortable paying for his legal bills, because that's where every extra penny is going. Conversely, Kamala paying it forward down ballot is the best thing she can possibly do for the Democratic party.

There are plenty of areas where Dems deserve criticism but when it comes to a ground game that's where they shine. They're excellent at raising money and mobilizing voters, I've been getting texts and calls more than I have for any other campaign in my lifetime.

His supporters seem comfortable paying for his legal bills, because that's where every extra penny is going. Conversely, Kamala paying it forward down ballot is the best thing she can possibly do for the Democratic party.

There are plenty of areas where Dems deserve criticism but when it comes to a ground game that's where they shine. They're excellent at raising money and mobilizing voters, I've been getting texts and calls more than I have for any other campaign in my lifetime.
I got a bit of a pet peeve du jour with Dems and the money raising. I just wish their side had some algorithm that tracks, well this number paid X so lets cool it for Y amount of days. Not let's hammer them more. I literally just paid the Harris campaign what I would consider a good donation. I got a texts from ActBlue and a personal plea from my Friend Joe Biden on behalf of Bill Hamlen for Congress.

Trump did a sit-down with Lex Friedman (never heard of him). He’s asked twice about what he can tell independent voters who are put off by his lies over the 2020 election, and he first pivoted to immigration before pivoting to Afghanistan when asked a second time.

He also seemed to be unable to formulate a response when he was asked why he hesitated during a Fox interview about declassifying the Epstein files. Same hesitation here before a deflection.

Some good questions and follow-ups, but not true pushback.

Trump did a sit-down with Lex Friedman (never heard of him).
I hadn't either until recently and frankly I wish I hadn't, but he's kind of a Joe Rogan style podcaster often focusing on tech. The only reason I know about him is that he is supposedly a Brazilian jujitsu black belt, mixed martial artist yadadada, and took pictures of himself being pinned by both Musk and Zuckerberg to promote their never-was-gonna-happen cage match.

Trump did a sit-down with Lex Friedman (never heard of him). He’s asked twice about what he can tell independent voters who are put off by his lies over the 2020 election, and he first pivoted to immigration before pivoting to Afghanistan when asked a second time.

He also seemed to be unable to formulate a response when he was asked why he hesitated during a Fox interview about declassifying the Epstein files. Same hesitation here before a deflection.

Some good questions and follow-ups, but not true pushback.

Is it me, or I am seeing a bit of a droop in the face of Trump on the right side?

Back