Marjorie Taylor Green: What in the ever loving fuck is wrong with her?

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 199
  • Start date Start date
Her voters will cheer her calling Mayorkas a liar, but it accomplished nothing. It's a soundbite and nothing more. She's rewarded by her district for this type of clowning, even though it does nothing to help her constituents. But.. its they that voted for her, so they deserve the nothing they'll get.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) railed against climate change mitigation programs in Congress Wednesday, not merely because she doesn’t believe in man-made climate change. She quipped that people during the ice age didn’t have to pay taxes to combat it.
“People are not affecting climate change,” Greene said. “You’re not going to tell me that back in the ice age, how much taxes did people pay, and how many changes did governments make to melt the ice? The climate is going to continue to change.”

Well, like Dear Leader, we now know that she had affairs with people while being married. That just might qualify her to be Dear Leader's running mate. And she's so hypocritical - all the while proclaiming her religion as the antidote for what's wrong in America.

"She even dressed up like a traffic cone" and Trump still walked right past her. 😂

From one one the top comments on Reddit:
Trump doesn't reward loyalty. He only punishes disloyalty. And will throw you under the bus as soon as he thinks that will help him in any way.

From one one the top comments on Reddit:

Hard to how disenchanted she was without the camera capturing her face, but the fact everyone can recognize the level of disappointment and dismay from her body language from behind suggests a lot.

I think this very much captures who Trump is in a seconds long clip with no dialogue. He goes straight for the crowd and the attention. Maybe MJT will realize one day realize that the first thing to happen when s*** hits the fan is that Trump will be the one standing there to toss her in next. Trump demands the greatest loyalty but offers very little in return.

I was always under the impression it was typical for the arriving dignitary to be greeted by the local dignitaries at the foot of the airstairs. I am only to conclude that the secret service considers MJT enough of a psycho to keep her well clear of Trump and the aircraft?

Hardly related here, as someone with an amateur interest in aviation, it’s cool to see Trump Force 1 flying again. Whatever you think of Trump politically and personally, his plane is an undoubtedly an icon. And in spite of a number of reports (esp by CNN) with these dramatic takes that Trump’s plane was sitting for ages and in complete disrepair missing an engine, it’s flying. Maybe that has something to do with the fleet of aircraft POTUS is provided and the expectation of a second term… the other part might have to do with the fact these engines cost millions and are not readily available.

Lawrence O’Donnell did cover Trump’s plane’s return when Trump flew to NY for the Stormy Daniels Trial, but with a rather unhinged rant about how old Trump’s plane is so old and how “real billionaires” fly newer planes. I’m not an expert, but I know enough to know this is a very stupid take. Trump (allegedly) paid $100m in 2011 for that a 19 year old 757. Most ultra rich jet owners spend well below that for brand new planes.

(Which does highlight Trump’s need to show off the size of his ****. Owning a private 757 while sounding very comfortable inside, is totally impractical- expensive to run, expensive to maintain, expensive to fix, complicated, there’s smaller planes with almost 2x the range, you’re limited to major airports, etc. But I guess that’s why Trump also had, until recently, a Citation X business jet and Sikorsky S76 helicopter. A lot of these people appear to maintain fleets or aircraft, which is absurd).

Hahaha!

She’s based her entire persona on being one of his most loyal stooges - that will be what’s on her gravestone - and her reward is a bad reputation and being ignored by her cult idol.

Great find! 👍🏼

It appears Trump is putting distance between himself and the far right nutters on most issues other than how he is the most wrongly persecuted human who has ever lived. He’s even commented that he’s done with the woke stuff because most of the people don’t even know what defines woke. He’s probably looking at all of DeSantis actions and realizing that won’t fly nationally and honestly all Trump cares about is Trump and what will get Trump votes. He really doesn’t need MTG as much as she needs him. Even if she endorsed somebody else there is a high chance the voters on that side will still vote Trump.

Back