Marjorie Taylor Green: What in the ever loving fuck is wrong with her?

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 199
  • Start date Start date
Many critics interpreted her proposal as a call for secession, and she was widely criticized for using divisive and dangerous rhetoric. She appeared on the right-wing “Charlie Kirk Show” podcast Tuesday to explain herself.
In Greene’s estimation, a so-called national divorce would not bring a civil war but would instead give states more power to govern themselves. Under this system, Greene suggested, red states could temporarily strip Americans who move from blue states of the right to vote and could implement laws to openly discriminate against LGBTQ people.

“Well, if we have a national divorce, there’s no need for the Department of Education,” she said. “Red states and blue states would be in control of the education in each state.”
“They would not allow any type of gender lies being taught in their schools, LGBTQ woke teachers would be fired and not allowed to teach there,” she continued, adding that schools in red states “would allow parents to be able to choose the curriculum.”
If Democratic voters opted to move interstate, Greene riffed, Republican states could potentially decide to temporarily strip them of a constitutional right.
“Once they moved to a red state, guess what? Maybe you don’t get to vote for five years,” she said. “You can live there, you can work there, but you don’t get to bring your values that you basically created ... by voting for Democrat leaders.”

Many critics interpreted her proposal as a call for secession, and she was widely criticized for using divisive and dangerous rhetoric. She appeared on the right-wing “Charlie Kirk Show” podcast Tuesday to explain herself.
In Greene’s estimation, a so-called national divorce would not bring a civil war but would instead give states more power to govern themselves. Under this system, Greene suggested, red states could temporarily strip Americans who move from blue states of the right to vote and could implement laws to openly discriminate against LGBTQ people.

“Well, if we have a national divorce, there’s no need for the Department of Education,” she said. “Red states and blue states would be in control of the education in each state.”
“They would not allow any type of gender lies being taught in their schools, LGBTQ woke teachers would be fired and not allowed to teach there,” she continued, adding that schools in red states “would allow parents to be able to choose the curriculum.”
If Democratic voters opted to move interstate, Greene riffed, Republican states could potentially decide to temporarily strip them of a constitutional right.
“Once they moved to a red state, guess what? Maybe you don’t get to vote for five years,” she said. “You can live there, you can work there, but you don’t get to bring your values that you basically created ... by voting for Democrat leaders.”
How is that not secession from the constitution? Stripping the right to vote? Do they just not care about their beliefs they wave in everyone's face? Lots of followup questions that probably did not to happen.

Edit not directing those questions to anyone... Just pondering out loud.

How is that not secession from the constitution? Stripping the right to vote? Do they just not care about their beliefs they wave in everyone's face? Lots of followup questions that probably did not to happen.

Edit not directing those questions to anyone... Just pondering out loud.
because words have no meaning anymore a republican can say anything literally. but a democrat cant.

Summary: The red states in this equation would lose all federal benefits they are dependent on as they are the biggest taker states and would be downgraded to developing country status. So have at it with your continued so much winning.

9aqt08me77ka1.jpg

CNN Reporter Shares Foul-Mouthed Replies From Marjorie Taylor Greene Spokesperson​

I asked Greene’s office last night about her tweet blaming the Biden administration for these deaths in 2020 under Trump. Spokesman Nick Dyer responded by saying lots of people have died from drugs under Biden and “do you think they give a fuck about your bullshit fact checking?”
Quote Tweet

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene

@RepMTG
·
Feb 28
Listen to this mother, who lost two children to fentanyl poisoning, tell the truth about both of her son’s murders because of the Biden administrations refusal to secure our border and stop the Cartel’s from murdering Americans everyday by Chinese fentanyl.

Gross. I knew she’d be the first to defend this kid, I just didn’t expect she’d beat me to it before I could post a prediction. It’s really sickening this lady is a member of congress, let alone one of the most prominent members of the GOP.

“Jake Teixeira is white, male, christian, and antiwar. That makes him an enemy to the Biden regime. And he told the truth about troops being on the ground in Ukraine and a lot more,” she tweeted.

“Ask yourself who is the real enemy? A young low level national guardsmen? Or the administration that is waging war in Ukraine, a non-NATO nation, against nuclear Russia without war powers?”

Gross. I knew she’d be the first to defend this kid, I just didn’t expect she’d beat me to it before I could post a prediction. It’s really sickening this lady is a member of congress, let alone one of the most prominent members of the GOP.

“Jake Teixeira is white, male, christian, and antiwar. That makes him an enemy to the Biden regime. And he told the truth about troops being on the ground in Ukraine and a lot more,” she tweeted.
man she is going full on white nationalist and christian nationalist. white male Christian? do what you want.

“Ask yourself who is the real enemy? A young low level national guardsmen? Or the administration that is waging war in Ukraine, a non-NATO nation, against nuclear Russia without war powers?”

You get the impression that she (and much of the current Republican party) would be defending Hitler if this were 1940s.

Marjorie is giving away why she’s defending this kid. It’s precisely because he’s a white Christian male. Republicans have fine-tuned the art of turning being called out on their racism and bigotry as a form of victimization. This bizarre trend of republicans flaunting their racism, anti-semitism and bigotry while pretending to be offended when called a racist, a bigot or antisemitic is pretty annoying.

It’s been said a lot, but it’s very true; they feel their time of being able to infringe on the lives of others coming to and end is an infringement on their rights, somehow. When they teach chilsren what they want, that’s just the way it is. It’s only indoctrination when you teach them something different. It’s not government infringement on personal liberty when they outlaw abortion or refuse to recognize gay marriage. It’s only government infringement when the government tries to ban a certain weapon or require vaccinations to fly on planes.

This is what Trumpism is all about, the days of racism and overt or implied white supremacy coming to an end, and turning that into victimhood.

You get the impression that she (and much of the current Republican party) would be defending Hitler if this were 1940s.
We did have well-respected people like Ford and Lindbergh who were fans of Hitler in the '30s, but after Pearl, they kind of took cover.

ok she posted this because she fell for the doctored version of this info showing crane lost more then Russia and other fake info. man that woman is more gullible then MAGA Qanon idiots.

MTG could probably either be sued for slander or for leaking confidential information (depending on if she lied or not), but I'm pretty sure it won't happen...

Also, she got silenced in a hearing, because she accused a witness of being a liar. Unfortunately, the Republican chair struck the comment from the protocol.

I have absolutely no idea how this incompetent person could be reelected.

I have absolutely no idea how this incompetent person could be reelected
She is in a deep-R district, for one. Add to that, name recognition. People have heard of her. That counts for a lot to the common clay of the South when looking at a bunch of names in the voting booth.

She is in a deep-R district, for one. Add to that, name recognition. People have heard of her. That counts for a lot to the common clay of the South when looking at a bunch of names in the voting booth.

It’s true that ballads are full of a bunch of elitist mambo jumbo.

"What’s that word right there? I don’t even know what means."

"That’ s a candidates name."

"How the hell do you expect me to know that?"

Back