Ron DeSantis: What in the ever loving fuck is wrong with him?

Protests outside of Disney World. Just wow :oops:

p16oa051o95b1.jpg

Notice how they're not opposed to masks when it comes to hiding their identities, chickenshit assholes.

Notice how they're not opposed to masks when it comes to hiding their identities, chickenshit assholes.
Notice also how they tie their fascism directly to DeSantis?

Notice also how they tie their fascism directly to DeSantis?

I woke up this morning and am now wondering if the above public display of fascists aligning with desantis in the long term is a Good Thing.

I woke up this morning and am now wondering if the above public display of fascists aligning with desantis in the long term is a Good Thing.

I've said before that the anti-DeSantis ads are just going to write themselves.

Heard a recent FL Democrat insider analysis of why Democrats fail in FL. It's because the national party thought FL is progressive like CA. Clearly it is not.

Protests outside of Disney World. Just wow :oops:

p16oa051o95b1.jpg

Glad to see his psycophants find him unique and different to Trump. You’d never know he was playing second fiddle to Trump by looking at that DeSantis flag.

I wonder if DeSantis will have a hard time condemning white nationalists and Nazis. He shouldn’t, since they don’t comprise his base, right?

The party of law and order wants to defund the law.

Ron DeSantis: I’ll purge FBI on day one of my presidency​

Republican hopeful pledges to drastically reform the law enforcement agency and Department of Justice if he wins the White House in 2024

The party of law and order wants to defund the law.

Ron DeSantis: I’ll purge FBI on day one of my presidency​

Republican hopeful pledges to drastically reform the law enforcement agency and Department of Justice if he wins the White House in 2024

Then won't it be tough going after the Biden Crime Family?

Thoughts? The simplest theory is Showtime is afraid of a lawsuit.

No, the simplest theory is "There's no such thing as bad publicity." Talking about that guy will make people think about that guy. Not airing a documentary about him serves to not amplify his validity. There was probably some pressure from the people he has tried to urinate upon to just not give him the free publicity.

I am surpassed Deathsantos did not try to ban then ew Disney movie elemental. its like woke and everything I mean water and fire falling in love?? the horror.

Why does he hate America?

Renaming bases is (or can be I guess) a good thing. But to make that a campaign promise just seems silly. It's like telling my boss at my yearly review that my goal for next year is to take all my breaks that I'm legally allowed. There's nothing wrong with taking breaks, but it's hardly a lofty goal to strive for. I suspect my boss would push back to get something a little meatier out of me.

If they want to rename bases (again), so be it. But "base renaming" isn't something that would excite me about candidates from either side. I want them to have big ideas, not little ideas.

Then again, I'm sure there's a group of voters out there that considers "getting rid of woke names" vitally important work for the next president to tackle. I guess they need to be scraping the bottom of every barrel they can find for votes.

Yeesh... Considering Massachusetts is ranked #2 least patriotic. I am going to keep this out of my long list of reasons why I despise Florida.

Breaking: desantis is banning imaginary/complex numbers at all Florida university engineering and mathematics classes, referring to them as woke nonsense. If you want to fool around with fake make-believe numbers, or participate in the pronoun olympics, "Go to Berkeley."

Back