The Republican Agenda 2021 and Forward

The only thing Republicans hate more than LGBTQ is democracy.

1pu4py11sixa1.jpg

The only thing Republicans hate more than LGBTQ is democracy.

1pu4py11sixa1.jpg

I think we can count on this Supreme Court to step off their friend’s yacht just long enough to inform us they decline to hear the case. Try not to bother them unless it involves trying to restrict somebody‘s access to guns.

The deeper they dig, the deeper they will be buried…

Yes, I said “war on reality.” It is a war on women, very much so. The attacks on women’s bodies, women’s rights, women’s lives, are all specifically aimed at women. I expect an effort to repeal the XIX Amendment giving women the right to vote (there’ve already been some hints). Misogyny runs rampant among Republicans, absolutely. They have been warned they are losing women’s votes with their increasing demands to stop all abortions and with the harm their laws have already caused women (and the doctors who care for them), but they don’t care. To them, it’s not a bug, it’s a feature.

But it’s also a war on reality generally. The latest case is the push to eliminate no-fault divorce.

Looks like George Santos will soon face the music for his many lies and misdeeds...

Justice Department prosecutors have charged Rep. George Santos with federal offenses, three sources familiar with the matter tell NBC News, the most significant escalation in a growing pile of investigations that have plagued the first-term lawmaker since before he even took office.

Nothing to see here, just a sitting Senator calling for an end to democracy.

o8yj60j0ka0b1.jpg

Looks like the Durham report was a dud, and Comer is going around constantly touting earth-shattering news that turns out to be "we're looking into it. We haven't yet found the smoke, but when we do, you know there's a fire there. Right now, we've heard someone - we can't say who and we can't find them - says they think they heard a smoke alarm. We'll be looking into that, no doubt that smoke detector is made in China, and that's possibly why we haven't yet found the smoke, due to Biden's deep ties to China."

Nothing to see here, just a sitting Senator calling for an end to democracy.

o8yj60j0ka0b1.jpg

Look, the guy is a football coach, not a carpetbagging sena... oh, that's right.

TL;DW. States with the most regressive laws will lose military investment. Case in point, space force expansion planned for Alabama is now being planned for Colorado instead.

The military already has a recruitment problem. They don’t need to add possibly stationing people in a state with less social and health rights and protections to the equation.

Looks like the Durham report was a dud,

You mean the report that accused the FBI of doing all sorts of things so bad that they already put controls in place so they don't happen again. Or that there was no link between the Trump campaign and Russia?

You mean the report that accused the FBI of doing all sorts of things so bad that they already put controls in place so they don't happen again. Or that there was no link between the Trump campaign and Russia?

I think we should make a deal. The left gives up Russiagate and the right gives up the stolen election. Both have had ample time and resources to prove their case and both have failed.

I think we should make a deal. The left gives up Russiagate and the right gives up the stolen election. Both have had ample time and resources to prove their case and both have failed.
Stolen election lies have far more consequences as Republicans are actively doing everything in their power to do away with democracy at the moment. I suppose it makes sense when their agenda is turning off most of the country so they feel it's their only choice to remain in power.

Trump campaign manager Manafort admitted that the Trump campaign exchanged polling and strategy data with Russians.

Roger Stone was convicted on seven counts on obstruction, making false statements, and witness tampering re. the Mueller probe.

Deputy Trump campaign manager Rick Gates pleaded guilty to two counts of conspiracy and false statements.

Trump's National Security Adviser Michael Flynn pleaded guilty to one count of lying to the FBI re. the Mueller probe.

Trump campaign foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI re. the Mueller probe.

Mueller didn't conclude there was nothing there, he just followed DOJ policy re. indicting a sitting president. But it's just a witch hunt.

Last edited:
The Durham report was supposed to prove the deep state conspiracy against the Trump campaign. As such, it was a dud. Only two people were indicted and they were both found innocent at trial.

Trump campaign manager Manafort admitted that the Trump campaign exchanged polling and strategy data with Russians.

Roger Stone was convicted on seven counts on obstruction, making false statements, and witness tampering re. the Mueller probe.

Deputy Trump campaign manager Rick Gatespleaded guilty to two counts of conspiracy and false statements.

Trump's National Security Adviser Michael Flynn pleaded guilty to one count of lying to the FBI re. the Mueller probe.

Trump campaign foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI re. the Mueller probe.

Mueller didn't conclude there was nothing there, he just followed DOJ policy re. indicting a sitting president. But it's just a witch hunt.

I’m not saying that any of that isn’t true, but..

1. Nothing is EVER going to be done with it

2. I’m tired of every time a report surfaces on the investigation that includes some kind of “I don’t entirely agree with this particular method/evidence/conclusion” language the right screams “THIS FULLY EXHONERATES TRUMP AND PROVES IT WAS A WITCH HUNT!!!!!!” and then the left and their media whispers back “no, not really”. And that happens EVERY TIME, each time making the right believe they are even more right than the previous time they believed they were right. Refer to 1.

3. We have bigger Trump fish to fry.

3. We have bigger Trump fish to fry.
Okay, but this report was initiated by Trump stooge Bill Barr and was four years in the making. It's worth pointing out that it didn't support Trump's accusations. As for the bigger fish, the right will scream "witch hunt" about all those also. This will only all end if/when Jack Smith or one of the other prosecutors does their job and indicts the criminal.

Back