The Republican Agenda 2021 and Forward

Spot on.

t9744t84w1gb1.png
Also, in te US, we have the Libertarian Party, which basically gets you a bunch of puppies with diarrhea, and the Green Party, which is where you get a certificate fo your adoption of a wild puppy.

Congrats.

You are the second person on here to admit what the Biden’s did. Expect to be hammered. 😉
What did the Bidens do? Explain.

It amazes me that the Republicans want to bring up Hunter Biden allude without evidence that the Bidens (plural because it has to include Joe) have done something impeachable without evidence. Then just dismiss actual evidence against Trump, that are actual recordings of Trump's voice. But her emails! But Hunters dick pics!

What did the Bidens do? Explain.

It amazes me that the Republicans want to bring up Hunter Biden allude without evidence that the Bidens (plural because it has to include Joe) have done something impeachable without evidence. Then just dismiss actual evidence against Trump, that are actual recordings of Trump's voice. But her emails! But Hunters dick pics!
It's literally all they have. Not saying Hunter doesn't have his legal issues that rightfully should be addressed, just that attacking the sitting president for his son is shitty form no matter what party one is in, especially when it has zero to do with his presidency or work in office.

And Joe has already done the honorable thing by stating that even if found guilty, he will not pardon his son.
I will leave the door open as well to state, if they had any evidence like that they have against Turnip in all that f'n guy's cases. I will be the first in line to say, arrest him. Hunter Biden having bad business dealings, using his last name as a calling card, avoiding paying his taxes, acting like a teenage boy with a camera phone, is not evidence that Joe Biden has done anything illegal.

Congrats.

You are the second person on here to admit what the Biden’s did. Expect to be hammered. 😉

Is anybody on your side of the mediaverse saying the DOJ should be going after both Biden and Trump, or is it all Trump is somehow innocent because the Bidens are guilty of something? I can't speak for the mainstream on the left, but off the mainstream I can't think of any source not saying the DOJ should go after everybody regardless of party or current position and it's not peppered with a bunch of "but"s. I can't imagine many commentators on the right would have the integrity to say the DOJ should go after both and leave it at that. At best it will be some iteration of "The DOJ should investigate Trump, but here's 50 things the Bidens should be investigated for and is so much worse."

Love the GOP's logic for an impeachment inquiry on Joe Biden "maybe we'll find something if we do it this way 🤷‍♂️". Apparently, everything they've tried so far has failed pretty badly.

Even some Republicans who are pushing back are asking why.

In summary "If the government comes after us for breaking the law then we’ll be forced to break more laws.". Good luck with that.
We’ll see how many of them want to enter into a civil war to support their corruption. It might happen, there could be violence. :unsure:

The PragerU goal: "Indoctrinate kids at a young age into a far-right belief system" | Salon.com

Heard some audio from a couple of their “educational” videos recently. In one a kid goes back in time to talk to a black man after the recent civil war. Not only did he say he learned skills as a slave, but also that the US was the first country to outlaw slavery (which is a lie and not even close) and was grateful to live a country where hundreds of thousands of people died for his freedom…as if aliens were behind slavery and not other Americans. By leaving it at that it also insinuates that life for black people was awesome as soon as slavery ended. The student says “That makes a lot of sense when you put it like that.” in responding to the freed slave’s love of the US.

In another video they compare getting ostracized for climate change denial in favor of the fossil fuel industry to Polish people getting ostracized for helping the Jews during the Nazi occupation. Un-fucking-believable.

Since some red states have decided our already pathetic education system isn’t adequately making people dumber I wonder how long before their state starts negatively impacting their graduates’ job opportunities. Even if education has little to do with the job opportunity there’s a good chance the employer can see it as a sign they may not work well with a diverse workforce. Once this starts happening expect Republicans to attempt to make it illegal for an employer to ask where somebody went to school.

As we get closer to the election I hope some deep fakes come out of Republican politicians or candidates addressing trans people as human beings that should have rights and protection or a group of progressives saying we should work together on our common cause just so they are forced to come out and say “That never happened!! I would never do that!”

I’m putting this here instead of the shooting thread because this is the Republican agenda. If you are a conservative on here going “no it’s not!“ you need some serious denial therapy. The current Republican Party is what it is, not your pearl clutching fantasy.

Back