The Republican Agenda 2021 and Forward

The GOP is trying to blame Biden for the UAW strike because he is (marginally) pro-union. Um, is admitting you are pro-big business and anti-worker really a message you want to send out at this point in history? A large percentage of Americans are currently pro-union, left and right, especially blue-collar unions. This is what happens when you are just lazily contrarian about every damn thing. Keep up the good work.

Don’t know if this should be taken with a grain of salt but given how much she is publicly into family values it would be on Republican brand for her to be cheating. Nobody would be shocked to find out the country’s mega churches have abortion factories in their basement.
Hey she is just cementing her MAGA membership card.

Keep up the good work.
Then you oughtta like this one

"We need to see unemployment rise," he argued. "Unemployment has to jump 40 to 50 percent, in my view. We need to see some pain in the economy. We need to remind people that they work for the employer, not the other way around... There's been a systemic change where the employees feel that the employer is extremely lucky to have them, as opposed to the other way around." Gurner then predicted that enacting massive layoffs would lead to "less arrogance in the employment market."

Then you oughtta like this one

"We need to see unemployment rise," he argued. "Unemployment has to jump 40 to 50 percent, in my view. We need to see some pain in the economy. We need to remind people that they work for the employer, not the other way around... There's been a systemic change where the employees feel that the employer is extremely lucky to have them, as opposed to the other way around." Gurner then predicted that enacting massive layoffs would lead to "less arrogance in the employment market."

sounds like he’s gunning to be head of the federal reserve.

Oh no, not WWII!

378394947_694283006068308_2416248374532000283_n.jpg

Don’t know if this should be taken with a grain of salt but given how much she is publicly into family values it would be on Republican brand for her to be cheating. Nobody would be shocked to find out the country’s mega churches have abortion factories in their basement.

Nah, nah… see, it’s different when they do it.

Some of us are evil beings who need to be saved. Others are good patriotic Christian Americans who make mistakes.

How many people with the last name Trump will come down with bone spurs as we prepare to engage in a war that ended 80 years ago?

Trump's charges? I think some are very politically based. Specifically the ones related to the documents. If possessing them is a crime, regardless of other circumstances, then it is a crime for anyone. Don't see Obama, Pence or Biden being charged for the classified documents they had.
It is not "regardless of other circumstances." Intent is an important factor. Biden and Pence completely cooperated with authorities when it was discovered that, unknown to them, there were classified documents in their possession. Trump's situation is the exact opposite. He knew he had the documents. He stonewalled the Archives and DOJ for a year, refusing to return them. When he was issued a subpoena he actively attempted to hide documents and falsely attested that they were all returned. That's obstruction of justice.

This is how far we have come since the days when wearing a tan sport coat was considered outrageous. The guy stole top secret documents, hid them from authorities, recklessly flashed them in front of people and one might speculate about what he did with other ones. And now that there is an attempt to hold him responsible for these crimes, it is considered by some to be "politically based."

This is how far we have come since the days when wearing a tan sport coat was considered outrageous. The guy stole top secret documents, hid them from authorities, recklessly flashed them in front of people and one might speculate about what he did with other ones. And now that there is an attempt to hold him responsible for these crimes, it is considered by some to be "politically based."

I wish I could say it's astonishing the r party is totally OK with what you described above.

But ever since trump was president, it's now cast in concrete that The Republican Party is no longer the party of law and order (and that criminality just isn't a big deal and is now openly embraced), or respects The Constitution, or values the security and well-being of the United States. No one should be astonished anymore.

That almost half the country is on-board and OK with the above, and is now super-energized to reelect the previous president who is directly responsible for the above downfall, is now business as usual.

What's truly sad is the children of the people who embrace the above will now grow up without morals and follow in their parent's footsteps.

MTP had Trump on for what appeared to be the entire hour. Are you fkn kidding me? I would rather pour alcohol on paper cuts than watch that maniac for more than 30 seconds, let alone an entire hour. WTF were they even thinking!?

MTP had Trump on for what appeared to be the entire hour. Are you fkn kidding me? I would rather pour alcohol on paper cuts than watch that maniac for more than 30 seconds, let alone an entire hour. WTF were they even thinking!?
Didn't watch it. Did the host push back on any of Trump's lies?

Two weeks for Kevin McCarthy to get his **** together.

How is anyone supposed to take him seriously when he can’t get a deal with his own people?

When have democrats been this fractured? Don’t give me Manchin or Syenma, they stall agenda items, not essential function of the government. I can bitch about both all day, but Matt Gaetz and MTG they are NOT.

Joe Biden seems greatly concerned about the upcoming impeachment, this may really hurt his chances… I totally don’t foresee this backfiring on republicans. 😁

Why? Because the democrat impeachments were righteous and this bogus inquiry is just that. I know that seems partisan and a lot of people on the right don’t like it, but it’s true. On the issue of impeachment, democrats were justified and republicans are not. That simple.

Back