The Republican Agenda 2021 and Forward

I don't know. As long as he keeps supporting reparations he won't be much of a threat to the GOP candidate.

And as long as he keeps spouting QAnon conspiracy theories, he won't be much of a threat to the democrat candidate. I don't know why he's running, he looks like he's in worse shape than Trump or Biden and I don't know what he offers besides being some sort of dark horse candidate for far-right folks. I'm not sure if they view him the same way democrats view a Mitt Romney (they respect him, but probably won't vote for him), or if they're just cheering him because they think he'll be a threat to Biden.

Either way, I don't see him doing well. He's like a Tulsi Gabbard, imo. Except crazy.

I don't know. As long as he keeps supporting reparations he won't be much of a threat to the GOP candidate.

That's news to me. Honest questions. Has he had that stance the entire time? When did your side of the news spectrum report on it? Was it after he announced he was going to run as an Independent?

That's news to me. Honest questions. Has he had that stance the entire time? When did your side of the news spectrum report on it? Was it after he announced he was going to run as an Independent?

No idea of how long. I saw a story linked from Twitter. Supposedly he put it on his website in the past couple of days.

No idea of how long. I saw a story linked from Twitter. Supposedly he put it on his website in the past couple of days.

Interesting. Politically thinking it sounds like something the right would not mention or downplay when he was perceived as a threat to Biden but then amplify when he is a perceived threat to Trump. With wars on the table and perceived individual economic instability, I don’t think this is the time that reparations are going to sit well with a majority of voters even if it would normally.

Interesting. Politically thinking it sounds like something the right would not mention or downplay when he was perceived as a threat to Biden but then amplify when he is a perceived threat to Trump. With wars on the table and perceived individual economic instability, I don’t think this is the time that reparations are going to sit well with a majority of voters even if it would normally.

I think states and local governments handling it is the right way. It also makes sense that local governments would deal with fallout from local injustices long ago.

I just don’t see Kennedy as a serious candidate, irrespective of what his stance is on serious issues. Trump once every blue moon manages to say something somewhat sensible. So what? Same with Kennedy. It’s great he has a stance on something like this, that can be debated and discussed. It’s a substantive issue (or it isn’t to many who are against reparations, I guess, which is part of the debate, which makes it substantive, which makes me right. 😁)

But that all means nothing when you’re spouting misinformation and conspiracy theories. Nope, let’s get someone with at least a high school education and who lives with us here on earth, I don’t think that’s asking for much.

Banner on my iPhone this morning; https://flip.it/-jI5i3

$10 Trillion in Added US Debt Since 2001 Shows 'Bush and Trump Tax Cuts Broke Our Modern Tax Structure'

How far before we break? This mindless 40 year mantra of blindly cutting taxes from the GOP to get themselves elected produced our first post WWII debt which has been growing ever since. Zero successful attempts to more than a temporarily change of course cause having all that money for some is so nice. I see a bad end to this. 🔥🤔

Then from the millionaires it will be, sorry little peons, we can’t afford to pay you because of all the national Debt we have to pay back and maintain our 🥳 tines. . It’s going to be a shit show, I just can’t tell when it’s going to start. And no one seems to be worried about it until it happens, a lot like Global Warming. Que sera people, que sera ser. The Great Filter? We gonna get ourselves filtered right the fuck out. 😳

Last edited:
I think states and local governments handling it is the right way. It also makes sense that local governments would deal with fallout from local injustices long ago.

I just don’t see Kennedy as a serious candidate, irrespective of what his stance is on serious issues. Trump once every blue moon manages to say something somewhat sensible. So what? Same with Kennedy. It’s great he has a stance on something like this, that can be debated and discussed. It’s a substantive issue (or it isn’t to many who are against reparations, I guess, which is part of the debate, which makes it substantive, which makes me right. 😁)

But that all means nothing when you’re spouting misinformation and conspiracy theories. Nope, let’s get someone with at least a high school education and who lives with us here on earth, I don’t think that’s asking for much.
No,No,No, we want someone from our echo chamber feeding us sweet elixirs coming from as far right as possible, because they have the big whoppers that are so easy to fall into and drown. 😳

Banner on my iPhone this morning; https://flip.it/-jI5i3

$10 Trillion in Added US Debt Since 2001 Shows 'Bush and Trump Tax Cuts Broke Our Modern Tax Structure'

How far before we break? This mindless 40 year mantra of blindly cutting taxes from the #GOP to get themselves elected produced our first post WWII debt which has been growing ever since. Zero successful attempts to more than a temporarily change of course cause having all that money for some is so nice. I see a bad end to this. 🔥🤔

Then from the millionaires it will be, sorry little peons, we can’t afford to pay you because of all the national Debt we have to pay back and maintain our 🥳 tines. . It’s going to be a shit show, I just can’t tell when it’s going to start. And no one seems to be worried about it until it happens, a lot like Global Warming. Que sera people, que sera ser. The Great Filter? We gonna get ourselves filtered right the fuck out. 😳

Without looking it up I'll make up the right-wing headline - "$10 Trillion Added to the US Debt While Biden in Office."

I read an article about the DeSantis compaign tanking that I can only assume was from a right wing source because it blamed it entirely on Trump fanatics and DeSantis having less than a stellar personality. It said he's a great popular governor without any mention of any of his policies at all. I think it's safe to assume they really wanted to but right after they typed each one quickly realized they are negatively controversial or unpopular on the national stage.

Watched as much of McCarthy on MTP as I could stomach. To summarize, when asked about Israel and Ukraine he demanded to know why we aren't securing the southern border here in the US instead, also, Trump is still the leader of the party and Democrats are the reason they have no speaker.

These guys could not be more out of touch with reality. It was embarrassing to watch.

Watched as much of McCarthy on MTP as I could stomach. To summarize, when asked about Israel and Ukraine he demanded to know why we aren't securing the southern border here in the US instead, also, Trump is still the leader of the party and Democrats are the reason they have no speaker.

These guys could not be more out of touch with reality. It was embarrassing to watch.

Their constant political rhetoric, twisting of logic and inability to learn from what just happened and choose a different path forward is infuriating. Not just in the Speaker's race, but every issue. I will be shocked if they pull it together next week, but who knows. The problem is, the Jordan-backers suffered defeat last week, and I'm sure they're in no rush to end the show. Without a democratic coalition, they will again hold all the power this week. So who knows what will happen.

Umm, what?

IMG_4984.jpeg

This must be why Gym is not Speaker: he seems to be suggesting that he believes arresting terrorists is a bad thing.

Umm, what?

This must be why Gym is not Speaker: he seems to be suggesting that he believes arresting terrorists is a bad thing.

You have to go back to 2006 to find when a President deported less people than Trump. I’m sure some rubes are going to site covid restrictions as to why less people came in and therefore less people needed to be deported, but I’m fairly confident covid restrictions isn’t kryptonite to people attempting to enter the country illegally. “We’d smuggle you in, but covid restrictions, esse.”

You could site covid related travel restrictions, but I'm still waiting to be told how a wall is going to stop commercial airplanes flying over the border.

If Nikki Haley could somehow knock Trump out of the race, or more likely he self implodes, and keeps her campaign from not being 100% Democrats are communist satanists, I think she could actually win the Presidency. I think Republican strategists are well aware of this, but they need to take a memo from the Democrats and not cater entirely to their extreme right. I know right-wing propaganda thinks that’s exactly what Biden is doing but he didn’t run and win on an extreme progressive platform.

If Nikki Haley could somehow knock Trump out of the race, or more likely he self implodes, and keeps her campaign from not being 100% Democrats are communist satanists, I think she could actually win the Presidency. I think Republican strategists are well aware of this, but they need to take a memo from the Democrats and not cater entirely to their extreme right. I know right-wing propaganda thinks that’s exactly what Biden is doing but he didn’t run and win on an extreme progressive platform.

If he were running, I think Adam Kinzinger, a former republican House member, would have an excellent shot. Sadly, he and his family have had to endure MAGA outrage, including death threats to his 6 month old child. Maybe in a future election.

If he were running, I think Adam Kinzinger, a former republican House member, would have an excellent shot. Sadly, he and his family have had to endure MAGA outrage, including death threats to his 6 month old child. Maybe in a future election.

I don’t think there’s a chance a well known longtime MAGA detractor could win at this point in history. AFAIK Nikki has stayed off their radar thus far. I think she needs to walk the line of acknowledging their concerns without waving a flamethrower at those left of center right. Also it’s a deal breaker on the far right to acknowledge you’ll have to work with Democrats on anything ever. Maybe just throw around “common sense” a lot to deflect from that.

A city council member in Littleton New Hampshire is seeking to ban all public displays of artwork because pride rainbows are the pagan goddess Ishtar's path to regain power over the world.

That’s a Reagan-era liberal stance, we’ve move further to the right and I’m looking for folks to be deported if they don’t fit the criteria necessary to be deemed a patriotic American.

I kid, but Trump said he’d deport immigrants who are anti-Israel or pro-Hamas. I don’t really have much concern for anyone who’s pro-Hamas, but nevertheless, unless someone is here illegally, deporting them for their views is no different than deporting an immigrant who’s atheist.

It’s just bluster, but he’s hopping back on his “Muslim ban” stuff.

Back