The Republican Agenda 2021 and Forward

Except, in 29 states, there is no mechanism for direct legisative initiatives by the voters, and 32 states do not afford voters the right to directly amend the state constitution (my state allows petitioned initiative, referendum and recall but not direct amendment votes).

Yes, in WV we fought for IRR (Initiative, Referendum & Recall) for years when the state was controlled by Democrats. It went no where because the politicians didn't want it. I mean, why would they as it takes away their power.

In WV, amendments to the state Constitution are put to the voters once the overlords, AKA the Legislature, have given their approval. But that is about all the direct say the voters have.

Some guy whom I shall not name, on some newsical thingy, said, "Democrats are trying to scare women into thinking Republicans don’t want abortion legal under any circumstances."

Because, they're not. Truly, they are not. No, no, no.

Some guy whom I shall not name, on some newsical thingy, said, "Democrats are trying to scare women into thinking Republicans don’t want abortion legal under any circumstances."

Because, they're not. Truly, they are not. No, no, no.

“The Republican party fully supports abortion when there are special circumstances, like being a minority or immigrant. Hold up, Chamber of Commerce on the phone. Scratch that. We no longer support that either. These things are nuanced.”

Meg Bryce ran for a seat on the Albemarle School Board but lost by almost two-to-one to Allison Spillman. Naturally, she is upset about the race.

Spillman has five children in the Albemarle County public schools, including one her campaign website describes as “a proud member of the LGBTQ+ community.” Bryce … has four children, all of whom attend private schools. She took them out of the public schools because she opposed steps the district took during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Yeah, it is kind of dickish to reach for a post that has negligible impact on your life. But,

In Virginia, school board races are nonpartisan, but Bryce’s opponents tied her to the Republican Party and the Scalia name. The local Republican Party even endorsed her, but it took an online post about the endorsement down at her request.

being the daughter of Supreme Court (redacted) Antonin Scalia in a deep blue neighborhood does not help your case.

More on Moron running the House,

Normal stuff, you know?

The flag is white with a green evergreen tree in the middle and the phrase “An Appeal to Heaven” at the top. A report published Friday by Rolling Stone confirmed that the flag is outside his district office in Washington.

The flag was originally used as a banner during the Revolutionary War, but over the past decade, it has been embraced by a sect of Christianity called the New Apostolic Reformation, or NAR. A central tenet of NAR’s belief system is that it is God’s will for Christians to take control of all aspects of U.S. society—including education, arts and entertainment, the media, and businesses—to create a religious nation.

And I thought, I could probably tolerate a theocracy. If it was run by christans. Not sure what these rodents are.
(with apologies to all rodentia offended by this comparison)

The flag is white with a green evergreen tree in the middle and the phrase “An Appeal to Heaven” at the top. A report published Friday by Rolling Stone confirmed that the flag is outside his district office in Washington.
Religion over Democracy. He is unfit for public office.
Hilarious piece on Ramaswamy.
I always read his name as RamSMARMY.

Vivek is a phony to an insulting degree. Fake, phony, artificial, forced, overbearing and full of buzzwords (China!) and insults he thinks up ahead of time and spits out during debates as if he’s a genius.

He’s another guy you’d almost think was running as a social science experiment, as if to say “Let’s see how bad I can perform and see if I still retain voters.” The results show no matter how awful you are, some folks will support you.

Though I think Vivek has jumped the shark already. Every GOP field gets a minority underdog who is on fire for about twelve seconds before the honeymoon ends. Vivek didn’t even die out peacefully, he seems to have pissed everyone else off. Hopefully he drops out soon, though his ego will probably try to get him to the first primary vote.

You'll only find real heroes like Tim Pool on Fox news because they're not afraid of the truth.

402026601_729098675920074_2912028333445227340_n.jpg

Dude looks like a corny wrestling gimmick from over 30 years ago.. Akeem the African Dream...

You have to use reverse psychology on these folks, maybe this gimmick would give him a wider world view. It's also mildly racist, which is right up his ally.

hFFy3qM.gif

Legalize cannabis? Please, will no one think of the poor dogs? We spent a lot of money training them, do you want that to just go to waste?

The drug sniffing dogs that get citizens incarcerated for the equivalent of drinking beer? Isnt there some other illegal drugs they can sniff?

Isnt there some other illegal drugs they can sniff?

Shhhhh 🤫 … we’re not supposed to be thinking or using logic.

If you could teach dogs to smell corruption, you would be able to sustain the entire drug-sniffing dog population with good jobs, steady work and great treats just by setting up some kennels in state houses and government offices across the nation.

Back