The Republican Agenda 2021 and Forward

I found it interesting that more mainstream news sources left out the details that clearly ties it to MAGA beliefs. He just had some "anti-government beliefs." Obviously he has some mental health issues but what are we doing about it? Jack shit. So that’s a moot point as these situations continue to happen. This is exactly what MAGA wants to happen, unleash their mentally unstable hordes on the masses so that people will be scared enough to give into their demands to hopefully make it stop. "Untreated mental health isn’t the issue. Biden is!"

As long as Taylor Swift continues to make music and tour we’ve really left them with no other option. Nothing terrifies the right more than women with outspoken opinions. The great battle between the mentally unwell and Swifties has begun as foretold in the Bible!

Meeting with Teamsters union did not go so well. He wanted an easy endorsement, he's going to have to defend his union record. Biden actually got some love after the meeting..

“There’s no question the Biden administration has been great for unions,” O’Brien said. “They all say they’re pro-worker or they say they’re going to support workers … We still have some more questions that need to be asked to both candidates.”

Do you have any idea what it’s like to be part of the chosen class for no quantifiable reason in this country and yet my housing situation and bank account don’t reflect that? Because I’m a free thinker I considered the possibility that the cause is there is no quantifiable reason for me being chosen, but that doesn’t make a lot of sense. What does make sense is it's because there are Central Americans in this country. They’re here. I’ve seen them. That’s just eyeball science. When a field mouse sees a hawk circling above they run and hide. Eyeball science.

I like me because I sound like me. I’m gonna vote for me.

Can we?

You didn't really answer the question of whether books were being banned in places other than schools.
No, it's nothing personal but you must be playing dumb here, not sure if it's satirical or what but at this point you've just become laughable.

No, it's nothing personal but you must be playing dumb here, not sure if it's satirical or what but at this point you've just become laughable.

No, seriously.

You want to describe book banning as if these books are being completely removed from circulation. They are not. At least if they are, I am unaware. I just checked and
Gender Queer: A Memoir
is still available on Amazon. I'm not in FL so I can't check a public library.

So laugh all you want, but trying to push these books bans as the books being removed from circulation is misleading at best.

No, seriously.

You want to describe book banning as if these books are being completely removed from circulation. They are not. At least if they are, I am unaware. I just checked and
Gender Queer: A Memoir
is still available on Amazon. I'm not in FL so I can't check a public library.

So laugh all you want, but trying to push these books bans as the books being removed from circulation is misleading at best.
You have advocated for and legislated book bannings in schools. You also want to say "well it's 'only' schools so what's your artument??".

Bottom line, you banned books. Just own it and stop trying to play ignorant, because that's exactly how you come off.

You have advocated for and legislated book bannings in schools. You also want to say "well it's 'only' schools so what's your artument??".

Bottom line, you banned books. Just own it and stop trying to play ignorant, because that's exactly how you come off.

Because there is a huge difference between:

Florida banned books

and

Florida banned certain books in schools.

Plus no one wants to talk about the appropriateness of the content of these books. It's almost like you know that it is a losing argument so you deflect the actual issue of why they have been banned.

I'm not the only one on here that thinks that content is inappropriate for elementary schools.

And you have banned that same content on YOUR site. What does that say?

Can we?

You didn't really answer the question of whether books were being banned in places other than schools.
I will. It's not just schools, it's public libraries.

I don't believe children should have unfettered access to all books in schools. After all, they're not supposed to see X-rated movies, although this isn't hard to circumvent. But restricted access should always be considered thoughtfully by domain experts, not individual parents who object to a book just because it deals with LGBTQ or racial issues, for example.

Plus no one wants to talk about the appropriateness of the content of these books.

OK, I do. Please elucidate your position. I want to know why you think the content is "inappropriate" and how you think young people will be harmed. Bear in mind, these bans cover HS: nearly all children that age have fully functional genitals and recognizable feelings.

I will. It's not just schools, it's public libraries.

I don't believe children should have unfettered access to all books in schools. After all, they're not supposed to see X-rated movies, although this isn't hard to circumvent. But restricted access should always be considered thoughtfully by domain experts, not individual parents who object to a book just because it deals with LGBTQ or racial issues, for example.

Thank you for the link.

It's not just the issues, it is the graphic pictures that accompany the topics.

Since I told Eric I would no longer post pics here, google some content from the book title in the Spoiler Tag and let us know what you think.

OK, I do. Please elucidate your position. I want to know why you think the content is "inappropriate" and how you think young people will be harmed. Bear in mind, these bans cover HS: nearly all children that age have fully functional genitals and recognizable feelings.

HS is fine. Problem is a lot of schools share facilities (such as libraries) between MS and HS. And some of these books were found in K-5 schools.

Problem is a lot of schools share facilities (such as libraries) between MS and HS. And some of these books were found in K-5 schools.

And? How would the "inappropriate" material harm a kindergartner? You are saying they should not have access to it because, reasons.

Because there is a huge difference between:

Florida banned books

and

Florida banned certain books in schools.
Once again, you're cherry picking in attempt to justify it. They're banned and that's that. Twist it all you want but we're not an ignorant Fox News audience here.

Plus no one wants to talk about the appropriateness of the content of these books. It's almost like you know that it is a losing argument so you deflect the actual issue of why they have been banned.

I'm not the only one on here that thinks that content is inappropriate for elementary schools.

And you have banned that same content on YOUR site. What does that say?
You keep bringing this up and won't accept the common sense logic behind it. Knock it off or I'll just ban you from the thread. Sorry but you constantly show yourself to be an right wing extremist and I'm sick of it. It seems you simply do not have the ability to logically discuss things.

Speaking of age appropriate restrictions, the Florida House passed a bill lowering the age requirement to buy rifles and shotguns because priorities.

How about history books that accurately cover slavery of the past, racism, etc.

Should they be banned from schools?

How about history books that accurately cover slavery of the past, racism, etc.

Should they be banned from schools?
Wasn't there an article recently about a Museum on Slavery (or something to do with the underground railroad), and there was a member of the community that had the pamphlets banned because it put slave owners in a bad light?

*starts searching on google*

And? How would the "inappropriate" material harm a kindergartner? You are saying they should not have access to it because, reasons.

I am simply saying that some of the pics are not appropriate for young kids.

But since I am on thin ice here I am not even going to Spoiler Tag it. You are going to have to look for the content and make that determination yourself.

But I will say some of it is pretty graphic.

I am out on this subject in this thread.

I am simply saying that some of the pics are not appropriate for young kids.

But since I am on thin ice here I am not even going to Spoiler Tag it. You are going to have to look for the content and make that determination yourself.

But I will say some of it is pretty graphic.

I am out on this subject in this thread.
If it's the graphic novel you showed in the past, then you don't have to beat the drum. The author themselves said it wasn't grade school appropriate either. What ever librarian slept past that approval should have been admonished.

However, the subject matter is appropriate for High Schoolers (IMO), who are inundated with imagines of a sexual nature all the time. It is better for that someone struggling with their identity see that their thoughts are not abnormal, and that they aren't an abomination. Rather than take their life, because they can't be what some Right Wing nut job defines as "normal". Who btw are probably struggling with their own identity crisis and hates the alternative lifestyles, because they hate themselves.

Last edited:
Back