The Republican Agenda 2021 and Forward

there's a near laser focus on Biden's and comparatively zero on Trump's

From the first line in your link,
(Individual-ONE) has demonstrated, in repeated and dangerous ways, that he appears to be profoundly unwell mentally and emotionally.

I read a little about the Prophet of Islam. There was definitely something scrambled up in his brain. Jesus of Nazareth was a mess (he was suicidal, after all). Even Moses had serious issues – he was delusional, constantly seeing things. I get the impression that religious icons are mentally defective in some way or another, and their followers are merely tending to them, and then it gets out of hand. The ShitGibbon looks a lot like that.

From the first line in your link,
(Individual-ONE) has demonstrated, in repeated and dangerous ways, that he appears to be profoundly unwell mentally and emotionally.

I read a little about the Prophet of Islam. There was definitely something scrambled up in his brain. Jesus of Nazareth was a mess (he was suicidal, after all). Even Moses had serious issues – he was delusional, constantly seeing things. I get the impression that religious icons are mentally defective in some way or another, and their followers are merely tending to them, and then it gets out of hand. The ShitGibbon looks a lot like that.

Reminds me of a comedian who said when you see a homeless person talking to themselves on the street how do you know they aren’t in fact talking with God. Maybe it’s a developmental glitch in having such a advanced brain and being on top of the food chain that some people adamantly believe in things that haven’t and can’t be proven. Then there’s the brain that continues to believe in things that have been disproven. Both are probably symptoms of people who desperately want to believe they are smarter than they actually are.

Just imagine having to spend eternity in some inescapable realm with these people. After the first ten trillion years, the fun is just barely getting started. No thanks. Also, how does meeting your dead relatives work? I don't want to see my grandmother as 30 year old woman, but I doubt my grandmother wants to spend eternity as an elderly woman. Do infants get to assume their adult body, or are they forced to spend eternity as an infant? Is there food in heaven, and where does it come from? Do you have a digestive track and need to use the bathroom, or is everything magical up there? I have a lot of questions.

Just imagine having to spend eternity in some inescapable realm with these people. After the first ten trillion years, the fun is just barely getting started. No thanks. Also, how does meeting your dead relatives work? I don't want to see my grandmother as 30 year old woman, but I doubt my grandmother wants to spend eternity as an elderly woman. Do infants get to assume their adult body, or are they forced to spend eternity as an infant? Is there food in heaven, and where does it come from? Do you have a digestive track and need to use the bathroom, or is everything magical up there? I have a lot of questions.

I like to think of heaven as a place of contentment and happiness beyond what we can comprehend as the living. The fact that some people believe it’s a place where you get to have sex with an endless parade of virgins for eternity is both perverse and absurd. God is not big on earthly pleasures. It doesn’t get much more earthly pleasures than that.

I think the Fani Willis allegations are turning out to be nothing and may backfire spectacularly. Looks like the relationship began later and wouldn’t matter anyways unless they can actually prove literal wrongdoing, the relationship means nothing.

Wouldn't crack open the Cristal just yet.

It actually looks like the relationship did begin before the times they both testified under oath that it did. Unless you have legitimate reasons why his cell phone would have been in her neighborhood from around midnight to 4am.

That means they may have committed perjury on the stand and that is grounds for not only removal from the case, but disbarment.

Wonder if one will cut a deal to save their own career?

Yes, I realize none of this has anything to do with whether or not Trump did anything. Only if there will be a trial about it.

It actually looks like the relationship did begin before the times they both testified under oath that it did. Unless you have legitimate reasons why his cell phone would have been in her neighborhood from around midnight to 4am.

That means they may have committed perjury on the stand and that is grounds for not only removal from the case, but disbarment.

Yes, I realize none of this has anything to do with whether or not Trump did anything. Only if there will be a trial about it.
Say that the cellphone records are accurate, and were gathered legally. How does a cellphone on the same tower prove that they had a romantic relationship? They both testified that there was an established friendship before the romantic one.

Say that the cellphone records are accurate, and were gathered legally. How does a cellphone on the same tower prove that they had a romantic relationship? They both testified that there was an established friendship before the romantic one.

That is up to the judge to decide. Although I'm not sure the judge needs convinced that perjury occurred to remove her from the case. That subject may end up with the state Bar.

But like I asked, do friends, especially when one is married, hang out at other's homes between midnight and 4am. Maybe you do or know people who do, but no one I know does.

It certainly brings pressure to bear when they both may be looking at disbarment for one to cut a deal.

That is up to the judge to decide. Although I'm not sure the judge needs convinced that perjury occurred to remove her from the case. That subject may end up with the state Bar.

But like I asked, do friends, especially when one is married, hang out at other's homes between midnight and 4am. Maybe you do or know people who do, but no one I know does.

It certainly brings pressure to bear when they both may be looking at disbarment for one to cut a deal.
That is all speculative. You and I do not know the comings and goings of their friendship.

They testified to this in court. Meaning they took a huge risk by lying on the stand. If that's what they did, I won't defend them, but its not like they traced the phone to her house. A "neighborhood" means little if he has an alibi. Actually, he doesn't need an alibi. They need proof. It's their job to prove their accusations, not him to disprove it.

The cristal isn't open, but its on ice.

Call me biased, but its easier to believe their story - she hired him and then they began a relationship - than to believe they're brazen enough to lie in documents and on the stand over a non-criminal act, opening themselves up to criminal perjury charges, removal from the case, removal from their jobs, and probably disbarment. It's far more easy for me to believe this is a desperate tactic by the defense of someone who's in deep sh*t.

It's my understanding there will be a trial about the election fraud stuff. Even if she's removed, they'll replace her with someone else to run the case. Even if she turns out to be guilty, the other guy still allegedly committed crimes. You don't set a murderer free because one of the lawyers in the case jaywalked. If she goes away, the case doesn't. That's my understanding. But it would certainly push the trial out quite a bit I'd think.

You right that things don't look good for her at the moment. But things didn't look good for Hunter while someone was spreading Russian lies to the FBI. Him being in her neighborhood proves nothing. It doesn't look good, but it's also not proof of wrong doing. I'd like to hear her response before jumping to too many conclusions.

Call me biased, but its easier to believe their story - she hired him and then they began a relationship - than to believe they're brazen enough to lie in documents and on the stand over a non-criminal act, opening themselves up to criminal perjury charges, removal from the case, removal from their jobs, and probably disbarment. It's far more easy for me to believe this is a desperate tactic by the defense of someone who's in deep sh*t.

Those are my thoughts exactly. It seems like a dumb thing to do. Of course people do dumb things every day. So it's possible she's guilty. But it doesn't feel right. On the other hand, it feels absolutely in-line for the opposing side to throw all the mud they can. Their goal is delaying things. They're doing that job very well.

Not the point of the article but so much making America great again actions in there, like I didn’t know any state has complete abortion bans. Turns out there are 14. Wow. It also seems within these extreme states anybody who isn’t a fetus or embryo can go fuck themselves as far as the Republican government is concerned.

It’s like they are all going “Oh, you think the Supreme Court abortion decision was unpopular? Hold my beer.”

It's my understanding there will be a trial about the election fraud stuff. Even if she's removed, they'll replace her with someone else to run the case.

You sure about that. In GA if a DA is removed, they are replaced by the Prosecuting Attorney's Council. This is made of I think 9 members from all over the state, so not just in Blue Atlanta.

The new DA may choose to continue the case, drop the case or reach a settlement. That is their prerogative just like it was Willis' to bring the case in the first place.

They testified to this in court. Meaning they took a huge risk by lying on the stand. If that's what they did, I won't defend them, but its not like they traced the phone to her house. A "neighborhood" means little if he has an alibi. Actually, he doesn't need an alibi. They need proof. It's their job to prove their accusations, not him to disprove it.

The cristal isn't open, but its on ice.

Even if they are removed I find it unbelievable that everybody else in the DA’s office is either corrupt for Trump or too incompetent to successfully prosecute the case. But I guess ever since 2016 there isn’t anything you should find unbelievable, especially anything related to Trump.

Even if they are removed I find it unbelievable that everybody else in the DA’s office is either corrupt for Trump or too incompetent to successfully prosecute the case. But I guess ever since 2016 there isn’t anything you should find unbelievable, especially anything related to Trump.

DA's only like to prosecute cases they think they can win. The next one, who didn't run on the premise of "getting Trump" may see it as a non-winner. No corruption necessary.

But even if it is continued, it is highly unlikely it will happen before the election.

DA's only like to prosecute cases they think they can win. The next one, who didn't run on the premise of "getting Trump" may see it as a non-winner. No corruption necessary.

But even if it is continued, it is highly unlikely it will happen before the election.

Most DAs who have to run, will run on something. Should the cases of gang members get thrown if a prosecutor promised to rid the streets of gang violence?

Everyone, it seems, has to measure up to some unimaginable lever of perfection before being qualified and impartial enough to hold a disgusting rat-f**k bastard accountable.

Yeah, he tried to disenfranchise millions of voters in the state, but Willis is sleeping with one of her prosecutors so how on earth can she be the one?

Do you have a problem with the underlying case/charges? It seems like you have an issue with the case.

This is why he needs to be tried. He gets to break all the rules flagrantly, then use things that may or may not be true to prove someone else isn’t flawless (or to just muddy the waters), and claim he’s a put-upon victim.

Back