The Republican Agenda 2021 and Forward

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I don't "want to", it's just that I don't feel I have a choice.

Many here have expressed similar views when it comes to Biden.
you don't have a choice really? That's the lamest thing I have heard. it's just an excuse you want to vote for him and are just justifying it. We all know what Trump did to the USA but your hoping you will again benefit from al the money he gave to people that cost us trillions of dollars in dept and did not make the USA any better.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
That's good, but the ruling was based on the determination that the people suing didn't have standing. I wonder if other parties will be more successful on this point. @Cmaier, what do you think?
i don’t know who would have standing. I can’t think of anyone, under well-established principles of justiciability and standing, who could sue.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Do you think this guy wants to be the VP?

Screenshot 2024-06-13 at 6.54.56 PM.png

Last edited:

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Trump’s latest genius tactic is endorsing Republican primary candidates close to the election and after it’s already been projected they will win. Being MAGA is no longer a prerequisite. He even endorsed Larry Hogan who said we should respect the verdict of the jury in Trump’s trial. It will be interesting to see if this backfires in the general election. Some of these candidates were seen as a reasonable sane option before the endorsement, but now they have the Trump stink on them which has repeatedly been proven a losing strategy in past general elections.

I fully expect Trump to throw MAGA under the bus if he thinks it will save his own ass. He finds most of them disgusting anyway. Recently he's been talking about how the media says he doesn't care about them. I think he enjoys saying he doesn't care about them out loud.

Top Bottom
1 2