The Republican Agenda 2021 and Forward

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but even the worst ACA policy has a yearly OOP in the $30K range. So while that is a huge chunk of change, it should not bankrupt anyone. Especially those who like he said, did what they were supposed to do.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
- I'm sorry, but even the worst ACA policy has a yearly OOP in the $30K range. So while that is a huge chunk of change, it should not bankrupt anyone. Especially those who like he said, did what they were supposed to do.
That is the median. That means half of the salaries are below that. If you are living on, say $40,000/year, yes $30K can wipe you out quickly. Regardless of your salary, having to allot half of it to medical expenses can wipe out most of us. $30K may not be a lot to you, but it’s an entire year’s salary to a lot of people.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Amen to this.

i0tau0z40c7d1.jpeg

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
It’s an illusion the gun lobby promotes, the reality is the more guns in circulation make it more likely you’ll be shot. 🤔
Or that "arming teachers" is a solution when you can't even get 376 trained professionals, most with body armor, to even address a bunch of children getting slaughtered for over an hour. I swear to God Republicans need to actually give a shit about children after they are born.

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score
Or that "arming teachers" is a solution when you can't even get 376 trained professionals, most with body armor, to even address a bunch of children getting slaughtered for over an hour. I swear to God Republicans need to actually give a shit about children after they are born.

I know how to fix this. Just arm the children!

It sounds like a very lucrative business opportunity. Additionally everyone knows that more guns = less crime, so it's kind of a no-brainer. They can bring back gun safety classes and raise an entire generation of NRA soldiers. That would be super useful for the next January 6th attempt. In high school they could be used to prevent girls from wanting an abortion. See a book you don't like? Just shoot it up. The benefits go on and on. This really feels like a missed opportunity by the other side. 🤷‍♂️

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
The Right Wing: Policies that appeal to the Nation, that can win them elections? Zero. Maybe welfare for millionaires. 🤔 Look at who their nominee for POTUS is. Lies and Fool’d Ya is all they have. Suckers and co-conspirators come to us! Here, drink some spiked punch.

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
The Right Wing: Policies that appeal to the Nation, that can win them elections? Zero. Maybe welfare for millionaires. 🤔 Look at who their nominee for POTUS is. Lies and Fool’d Ya is all they have. Suckers and co-conspirators come to us! Here, drink some spiked punch.

It's not just the top of the ticket where Republicans are running vile extremists. Take Mark Robinson, the candidate for Governor of North Carolina.

On abortion: "Abortion in this country is not about protecting the lives of mothers. It’s about killing the child because you weren’t responsible enough to keep your skirt down."
On the role of women: "We are called to be led by men."
On Jews: He's downplayed Naziism and promoted conspiracy theories about Jewish control.

Of course, Trump loves him, and has called Robinson "MLK on steroids."

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score
It's not just the top of the ticket where Republicans are running vile extremists. Take Mark Robinson, the candidate for Governor of North Carolina.

On abortion: "Abortion in this country is not about protecting the lives of mothers. It’s about killing the child because you weren’t responsible enough to keep your skirt down."

So if a girl raises her skirt, she gets pregnant? No dude needed? Surely he didn't mean it that way.

On the role of women: "We are called to be led by men."

Oh, never mind. I guess the previous comment came out perfectly.

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
So if a girl raises her skirt, she gets pregnant? No dude needed? Surely he didn't mean it that way.
I think he meant that women are fully in control over when they engage in intercourse. Of course, that's not true, especially in cases of rape, where they have no control. I'm sure Robinson would also contend women are at fault for rape because they provoke it by how they dress or act.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
https://www.politico.com/news/2024/...the home,wave and municipal fiscal challenges.

The corrupt weaponized Biden crime family Soros-backed satanic DOJ is at it again raiding the home of the Democrat mayor of Oakland. This is obviously a plot to go after every Democrat except Joe Biden to seem impartial, but they aren’t fooling anyone.

When I informed my lefty coworkers of this, 2 of whom live in Oakland, they said “Good”. On the left “good” is code for witch hunt.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
this is their agenda anymore

GOP Candidate Tells Black Americans Seeking Reparations To 'Get The F**k Out' Of America​

This is a trend in the GOP, find people who say outrageous and hateful garbage in an attempt to normalize it. She quotes Candace Owens, another skid mark who found being an ally of white racist conservatives to be lucrative. You can disregard 1,000 black people if you have one who agrees with you.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
This is a trend in the GOP, find people who say outrageous and hateful garbage in an attempt to normalize it. She quotes Candace Owens, another skid mark who found being an ally of white racist conservatives to be lucrative. You can disregard 1,000 black people if you have one who agrees with you.

Went to see standup Bill Burr a couple nights ago and he has a bit that fits nicely with this.

Paraphrased: I’m amazed how we respect carpool lanes. You can be sitting in parking lot traffic on the freeway and still not go into the carpool lane because you’ll get a high price ticket, yelled at, and have your insurance go up. Meanwhile, in 2024 you can still join the klan without issue. You can go driving down the freeway in your pointy klan hood with your Hitler bubblehead on the dash and that’s not a problem. Just don’t do it in the carpool lane because a cop will pull you over and go “There better be a black guy in your trunk or you’re breaking the law.” :ROFLMAO: :mad::ROFLMAO:

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Valentina Gomez, candidate for Missouri Sec-State, tells black people fuck reparations, if you don't think America is the awesomest, get out!

(her parents immigrated here)

And yet, Trump trashes America at every turn. Except for the four years he was in office, this country was crap at every point before and after. He trashes the country, its citizens, states, cities, leaders, government institutions…

He also promised he’d disappear if he lost in 2020, but here he is about to get the nomination for president from the GOP, 34 felony convictions and all.

The GOP is a groveling cult, this election is not going to help them, whether they win or lose. A win might be worse for them, they need another loss and for Trump to degrade in age and influence, so they can have a renaissance. If they just pick some crappy spinoff like DeSantis or a morally bankrupt carpetbagger like JD Vance, they won’t be any better off, they need someone sane and rational, which seem to be qualities that are non-starters for republicans these days.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Yeah, and how many celebs threatened/promised to leave the country if he won in 2016, yet they are still here. ;)

Well, Joan Rivers saw the writing on the wall and died first, though that didn’t stop Trump from saying she voted for him. The projection is unreal, now he’s admitting dead people vote for him after all this time of claiming election fraud.

Top Bottom
1 2