The Republican Agenda 2021 and Forward

Other people who voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020:

-His own father (died in 1999)
-The Easter Bunny
-Jesus Christ
-All of the popes, dead or alive
-Vladimir Putin
-Sammy Davis Jr (died in 1999)
-Captain Kirk (he’s from Iowa, so that tracks)
-Anyone in the US who’s an asshole

Other people who voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020:

-His own father (died in 1999)
-The Easter Bunny
-Jesus Christ
-All of the popes, dead or alive
-Vladimir Putin
-Sammy Davis Jr (died in 1999)
-Captain Kirk (he’s from Iowa, so that tracks)
-Anyone in the US who’s an asshole
I bet Putin *did* vote for him in 2020 and will do so again in 2024.

The top three names I see for VP pick are Burgum, Rubio and JD Vance. Look at these flip-flopping, dishonest, lying, opportunistic carpetbagging nitwits…

2023, Doug Burgum:
Chuck Todd: “Would you do business with Donald Trump?”

Burgum: “I don’t think so… I just think it’s important that you’re judged by the company you keep.”

2016, JD Vance:
“I’m a Never Trump guy. I never liked him.”

2016, Rubio:
"You all have friends that are thinking about voting for Donald Trump," Rubio said. "Friends do not let friends vote for con artists."

The top three names I see for VP pick are Burgum, Rubio and JD Vance. Look at these flip-flopping, dishonest, lying, opportunistic carpetbagging nitwits…

2023, Doug Burgum:

Burgum: “I don’t think so… I just think it’s important that you’re judged by the company you keep.”

2016, JD Vance:

2016, Rubio:
"You all have friends that are thinking about voting for Donald Trump," Rubio said. "Friends do not let friends vote for con artists."
CO-CONSPIRATORS…🔥👹🔥

2023, Doug Burgum:

2016, JD Vance:

2016, Rubio:

Must be tough getting around lacking a spine.

2023, Doug Burgum:

2016, JD Vance:

2016, Rubio:

Somewhat in their defense, it’s been proven, especially in some states, that there is no place for you in the Republican party if you don’t first have your head solidity wedged up Trump’s ass…a cavernous space that never seems to reach max capacity. Up Trump’s ass is probably the only location in the US where there’s never a housing crisis.

Somewhat in their defense, it’s been proven, especially in some states, that there is no place for you in the Republican party if you don’t first have your head solidity wedged up Trump’s ass…a cavernous space that never seems to reach max capacity. Up Trump’s ass is probably the only location in the US where there’s never a housing crisis.

Yeah, but the reason we are in this spot in the first place is because with the exception of a number I can count on my hands, high-profile republicans will not unite and throw this guy out. You look at Mitch McConnell - enough said. January 6 was a chance for a clean break. They were probably thinking “Ah, he’s done now“, and all they did by assuming he was done and that they wouldn’t need to be the one to condemn him, nobody did, and here this cancerous asshole tumor is again, literally making fun of people like Bill Barr after Barr endorses him, and brags about it!

He is enjoying this groveling and worship, and why shouldn’t he? I would too if I was a narcissistic, sociopathic mental midget. That part isn’t confusing. The confusing part is why it’s taking conservatives 9 years and counting to do something they should have done within a week of the clown announcing.

As a matter of fact, the serious coverage of him in 2015 bewildered me. “Um, this guy is f******g dense, why are they reporting on him as if he’s a normal adult male?” Many talking heads have said that while they didn’t think it was feasible for Biden to not debate Trump without taking a huge risk, they are dismayed that he’s doing it, because having a convicted felon who also happens to be a piece of 💩 degrades the office and… well, it normalizes convicted felons who also happen to be pieces of 💩 running for office.

It’s bad, man.

Is it just me or have Republicans become the epitome of the same cancel culture they claim to despise? BTW the decorum these drag queens (and hotel staff) showed here was above and beyond. MAGA are just hateful scumbags.

Is it just me or have Republicans become the epitome of the same cancel culture they claim to despise? BTW the decorum these drag queens (and hotel staff) showed here was above and beyond. MAGA are just hateful scumbags.
I’d love to know how this ended. Did the poor frightened woman get her $3,000 back? How many penises has she rescued?

Conservatives have historically been the party of cancel culture. The PTC were a conservative group that made life hell for many entertainment companies, especially in the 90’s before they basically lost that war. Democrats weren’t immune to policing media and celebs either, but it was by and large conservative republicans leading those charges. Guns are the only thing they refuse to ban. Cancel culture wasn’t an issue for them until rapists and racists starting getting called out.

It’s grown into a knee-jerk, over-reaction phenomenon over the last ten years or so, but we can forget about bridging that divide while the political turmoil is so high. How can we have a rational discussion about these complex social issues when a third of Americans believe anything they are told, provided that “anything” is coming from the biggest, least-believable pathological liar in political history.

That was actually reassuring though, everyone else handled it well and this lady comes off way more deranged than the people she was demeaning.

Hung out with my Conservative uncle this weekend, probably don't agree on any issues but he's not a Trump guy which made for a pleasant time. I think there are more of them out there than we think but they're afraid of getting their asses kicked by Bleach-Blonde, Bad-Built, Butch Body types.

I have not seen any Trump stuff in my center-right town in some time. Don’t know if that means anything since people vote, not hats, flags or yard signs. I’m sure he’s still got their vote, but it says something.

The discussion about Biden is healthy - and I promise you that you will never see these discussions play out to this extent on Fox News over Trump as you will MSNBC on Biden. But the discussion about Trump should not and cannot take a back seat - the man is DENSE and the only reason he “won” is because nobody expects anything from him in the first place, and the stuff he is doing is beyond corrupt. “Give me money and I’ll sign EO’s for you” is not ridding the deep state from government - it’s ushering it in. This unbelievable clown is going to get to pick two young white christian nationalists to put on the Supreme Court. How does Trump have stamina to be president if he can’t do anything while the Capitol building is under siege? Convicted felon and rapist representing the country… these are the discussions needed.

None of this should be overshadowed by Biden - Biden talk can happen alongside it, but not at the expense of it.

Summary: This is the conservative second American Revolution and the left should just peacefully suck it.
If America elects him again then this is exactly what they must want, if nothing else Trump is honest and transparent about his plans. Top priority will be unmitigated and legal revenge, not sure if he'll even serve the people as it's never really been his goal.

Ok, what’s after the second revolution? These morons and their hyperbole. How about “we’re fixing things”, even if they are lying? That sounds better. I don’t want a revolution. I want to go back to a sane president and a voting public where 1/3 of the voters don’t belong to a clown cult. I want to go back to seeing who wins the election, then accepting the results and getting on with the day, not trudging through never ending lies.

Unless the revolution is a de-evolution of a cult, I won’t be participating.

If America elects him again then this is exactly what they must want, if nothing else Trump is honest and transparent about his plans. Top priority will be unmitigated and legal revenge, not sure if he'll even serve the people as it's never really been his goal.

If not Trump, then the next Republican President who will have a lot less baggage. They've jettisoned every other “value” short of minority rule by the rich. Laugh at us kill each other over culture wars while they syphon every last drop of wealth to the top. Cause having 90% of everything just isn’t enough. This goal isn't going to end with Trump.

If not Trump, then the next Republican President who will have a lot less baggage. They've jettisoned every other “value” short of minority rule by the rich. Laugh at us kill each other over culture wars while they syphon every last drop of wealth to the top. Cause having 90% of everything just isn’t enough. This goal isn't going to end with Trump.
Short of Nixon, I'm not sure any other president of our lifetimes would have ever needed such immunity, let alone abused their power in such a way. It's like they've tailored all these laws to allow Trump specifically to get away with everything he's been accused of.

Ok, what’s after the second revolution? These morons and their hyperbole. How about “we’re fixing things”, even if they are lying? That sounds better. I don’t want a revolution. I want to go back to a sane president and a voting public where 1/3 of the voters don’t belong to a clown cult. I want to go back to seeing who wins the election, then accepting the results and getting on with the day, not trudging through never ending lies.

Unless the revolution is a de-evolution of a cult, I won’t be participating.

The problem is the cult and their sympathizers don’t want a return to anything you just said. To them a return to that is a return to getting screwed. Nobody can define when America was great because it only exists in their head where they are a pillar of success simply for being American. The leaders they choose aren’t going to deliver any of that, only a never ending parade of scapegoats because the right is addicted to that bullshit.

Back