The Republican Agenda 2021 and Forward

The "party of family values", who think drag queens are "groomers".

eocezyju2xcd1.jpeg

The RNC looks like a stinky rodeo sponsored by a NYC grifter prick. What a joke. The cowboy hats outnumber actual cowboys by like 500-1. You need a magnifying glass to see anyone who isn’t white.

All for the steak salesman mental midget, and his VP pick who called his own running mate “America’s Hitler”.

Let’s face it, whoever wins, we’re done. May as well just get Kanye West or Alex Jones in the White House, we’re essentially there with the GOP nominating - for the third time - this asshat tabloid rag celeb.

The RNC looks like a stinky rodeo sponsored by a NYC grifter prick. What a joke. The cowboy hats outnumber actual cowboys by like 500-1. You need a magnifying glass to see anyone who isn’t white.

All for the steak salesman mental midget, and his VP pick who called his own running mate “America’s Hitler”.

Let’s face it, whoever wins, we’re done. May as well just get Kanye West or Alex Jones in the White House, we’re essentially there with the GOP nominating - for the third time - this asshat tabloid rag celeb.
I disagree. If Biden or another Democrat wins, I think '28 will be wide open for other candidates like Newsom, Whitmer, or even Harris to step up.

I disagree. If Biden or another Democrat wins, I think '28 will be wide open for other candidates like Newsom, Whitmer, or even Harris to step up.

Where are all the Trumpers going to go? They’ve been with this unbelievable nitwit for a decade, it’s a joke to say Mike Lindell may be up next, but who the hell knows? I’d be thrilled if Trump is a low point, but I don’t see how. The train has left the station, you can be as corrupt and certifiably stupid as you wish, just say some racist things and spew conservative talking points and you have a chance.

If either win, they are done. And I can’t see either of them, not even Trump, coming back for a shot in 2028 if they lose.

So we should have robust primaries in both parties.

If either win, they are done. And I can’t see either of them, not even Trump, coming back for a shot in 2028 if they lose.

So we should have robust primaries in both parties.
Yep, I suspect Biden and Trump will be dead or too incapacitated by illness to run in four years, assuming we ever get back to something resembling electoral normalcy.

Yep, I suspect Biden and Trump will be dead or too incapacitated by illness to run in four years, assuming we ever get back to something resembling electoral normalcy.
Agreed, their VPs have could have a much bigger role than normal during this election. Of course, they rarely make a difference on one's choice in an election, maybe strategically for a swing state but that's about it.

Of course, if Trump wins, we will never have another election. That’s why this one is so important. You’re no longer voting for the candidates, you’re voting for the survival or murder of Democracy.

It's one thing if you want to joke about Pelosi's husband getting beaten with a hammer, but Trump getting shot in the ear? Gloves are off. I'm never one to make fun of anyone suffering from an attack but there are plenty who do, watch yourselves out there folks, MAGA terrorists are real and dangerous.

Back