The Trump Indictment Thread

Trump went to court today to have his defamation ruling overturned.

This probably would have been much more quiet, but he decided to show up (which the judge noted - as he didn’t even attend the original trial, and they called no witnesses).

He then spoke for over 45 minutes after the hearing, and probably defamed E. Jean Carroll and a witness.

Then he chastised his lawyers, with his lawyers right behind him.

What does this shit-show add to his campaign?

This probably would have been much more quiet, but he decided to show up (which the judge noted - as he didn’t even attend the original trial, and they called no witnesses).

He then spoke for over 45 minutes after the hearing, and probably defamed E. Jean Carroll and a witness.

you almost feel sorry for his lawyers. but they knew what would happen and I laugh at them choosing greed over dignity.

During his rant, Trump claimed a witness's account of him harassing her on a plane couldn't have happened, adding "she would not have been the chosen one," as if she wasn't attractive enough to warrant his attention. But someone better looking would have been OK? I'm sure his supporters, including so-called Christians, will laugh this off, as they did after the Access Hollywood tape came out in 2016. They're just as vile as he is.

If Trump loses the election and the prosecutions proceed I wonder how quickly he’ll implement the frail old man in a wheel chair with an oxygen tank schtick that’s a favorite of his class when they tumble from their tower.

They would accuse him of being impotent since he can’t walk, and he would do a moonwalk with a hardon into court the next day and tank his case. He’s that gullible and stupid.

Back