Cats

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Mine disappoint me that way. I can have one of them fired up chasing a laser pointer, but as soon as I put it on his brother, he just stops and looks at me. I mean just once I want him to pounce on his brother. :ROFLMAO:

His bro may have gotten some good licks in some other time when you weren't watching!

Nycturne

Elite Member
Reaction score
Since I’m new to the thread, I figured I should share the glow-up pics of our feline friend. First was from the night we brought her home 4 years ago, and the second is from this last summer. Went from 7.5 lbs to 12.5 lbs. The shelter we adopted her from didn’t know if she was a short hair or not. Turns out she needs both a restricted diet to manage IBD, and medication for lung issues, but she‘s still a very affectionate, playful, and intelligent cat after what’s she’s been through.

8F002438-CABF-4412-B98A-780B01C06488.jpeg
71946434-8B5D-42B2-BB0A-62B22DCEBFFF.jpeg

Runs For Fun

Masochist
Site Donor
Reaction score
Since I’m new to the thread, I figured I should share the glow-up pics of our feline friend. First was from the night we brought her home 4 years ago, and the second is from this last summer. Went from 7.5 lbs to 12.5 lbs. The shelter we adopted her from didn’t know if she was a short hair or not. Turns out she needs both a restricted diet to manage IBD, and medication for lung issues, but she‘s still a very affectionate, playful, and intelligent cat after what’s she’s been through.

View attachment 10291 View attachment 10292
She's beautiful! 😻

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
His bro may have gotten some good licks in some other time when you weren't watching!

Well you're half right. I can't see them because the lights are off when they decided to have a wrestling match at 2am.

The one saving grace is that Coco is afraid of the ceiling fan. He runs under the bed as soon as it comes on, so all I have to do is reach over and turn it on and the chaos stops. :)

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score

View attachment 10291 View attachment 10292
Gorgeous cat.

The-Real-Deal82

Site Champ
Reaction score
Well our kitten decided to take a walk across the back of the armchair I was sitting in last night. When cats miss their footing and start to fall, they grab the nearest objects possible with protruding claws. Unfortunately my forehead was one of these convenient grabbling points and I currently have a 6” scratch from my forehead and across the top of my head.

Obviously my wife was deeply concerned by the cats impact on our lounge floor whilst I checked my scalp was still intact! Other than that the kitten is fantastic.

lizkat

Reaction score
Those cat v cucumber videos are funny as hell, but my one indoor-outdoor cat that brought me a live grass snake one night was evidently not the least bit afraid of cucumbers (in theory, snakes?) or summer squash etc. She was also the cat that caused me to settle during winter holidays for little white lights in my kitchen windows as a substitute for anything remotely resembling a Christmas tree. She had kept climbing the thing two years in a row to see if there were any birds or squirrels up there, and caused me to have to guy-wire the damn tree to the tops of the window trim on two walls of the living room... I finally settled for an antique fake tree about a foot tall that I kept in my sewing studio. I shoulda named that cat Grinch!

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
At the moment, we have 3 pretty unhappy felines. The boys are just generally unhappy when people are in their house. Gismo will come out on occasion after he figures out the people aren't leaving, but Coco will remain hidden away until they all leave. We finally coaxed him out from under the bed with treats.

But the most docile cat we have is my daughter's Ragdoll. She is so laid back that when she let out what sounded like a cougar growl at my B-I-L's dog, we figured it was time to put her back in her room.

lizkat

Reaction score
I'm one of those critters with a birthday near the winter holidays, so the cards have started to land in my mailbox already. I'm partial to this one, of course, since I wouldn't mind doing the four-year-old gig again. I know I had a blast even the first time around!

yah four years old sounds right.jpg

Top Bottom
1 2