Ron DeSantis: What in the ever loving fuck is wrong with him?

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I've repeatedly heard that nobody who personally knows or works with DeSantis likes him, much like Trump. You'd think not having any friends would be a massive red flag. But then again, as more people feel isolated and lonely it might just be another thing they can relate to especially if their prime motivator is vengeance. "Nobody likes me either! We'll show them!!"

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Peggy Noonan of the WSJ, on DeSantis:

"... He’s tough, unadorned, and carries a vibe, as I’ve said, that he might unplug your life support to re-charge his cellphone. ..."

mac_in_tosh

Site Champ
Reaction score

mac_in_tosh

Site Champ
Reaction score
Peggy Noonan of the WSJ, on DeSantis:

"... He’s tough, unadorned, and carries a vibe, as I’ve said, that he might unplug your life support to re-charge his cellphone. ..."
DeSantis is a graduate of Yale and Harvard, what a lot of the MAGA crowd would denounce as an elitist. He likes to act tough but his squeaky voice betrays that affectation, so he has to do cruel things as he did when he deceived migrants into going to Massachusetts and made a video dressed like a Navy aviator while one of his tasks in the Navy was collecting urine samples from sailors. He's very much a copy of Trump - another elitist, with exclusive golf clubs and resorts who pretends to care about the average person and who acts tough while being anything but. So sad that, at least at this time, these two despicable people are the best that the GOP can offer up as presidential candidates.

Last edited:

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

Florida Republican's Bill Would Ban Young Girls From Discussing Their Periods In School​

Since he wants them to report their periods to him, I’d think he’d be delighted to have them discuss it often in public.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
So sad that, at least at this time, these two despicable people are the best that the GOP can offer up as presidential candidates.

They are only their best because they painted themselves into an extremist corner. Their old economic stances have either been proven to be a lie after decades or are unpopular at this point in history. Americans on all sides are tired of tax breaks for the rich and corporations while also receiving subsides, corporate welfare and bailouts. They privatize their profits while socializing their losses. I also find it interesting that now that the boomers are becoming the biggest “welfare queens” suddenly going after social security and Medicare is unpopular. All the right has left now is completely manufactured culture wars that just furthers the divide and solves nothing.

Yoused

up
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Can you see the difference? It is only 7 little words, no big deal.

FrVtA3YWwAA7IqS

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
With zero context the second version is just praising being self-important. Why was she told to move? Don’t know. Why did she refuse to move? Don’t know either. She had the courage to give zero fucks.
Exactly, it makes the whole thing pointless. Any student with half a brain will ask "why" she was told to move and if you're a teacher and tell them it was because the color of her skin or mention segregation that fucker DeSantis will probably have them locked up. That guy is dangerous.

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
Not surprising Desantis is expanding the Don't Say Gay bill, and I don't want to hear how is about protecting the children.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
Top Bottom
1 2