Ron DeSantis: What in the ever loving fuck is wrong with him?

Two disastrous Supreme Court rulings that were detrimental to our safety and our democracy, such as it was:

District of Columbia vs. Heller: the second amendment protects an individual right to bear arms, rather than one related to organized state militia.

Citizens United vs. Federal Election Commission: enabled unlimited spending on elections by corporations and other outside groups.

Both were 5-4 rulings !

So now in Florida you can now conceal carry with no restrictions. this was done in somewhat secret too.

Again, destroying his national appeal on a near daily basis. You don't even need to make attack ads. Just list his accomplishments or, as he puts it, "putting points on the board."

So stick it to Disney by charging the residence and visitors to your state a revenge tax. Good call.

Glad I went to Disney World last year. Now I can just continue to go to Disneyland in my own state.

So stick it to Disney by charging the residence and visitors to your state a revenge tax. Good call.

Glad I went to Disney World last year. Now I can just continue to go to Disneyland in my own state.

A lot of them are already Toll Roads. :(

My daughter went to Disneyland last month for the first time. She was a regular at Disney World since she went to college about 4 hours away. She said she much prefers Disneyland. :)

A lot of them are already Toll Roads. :(

My daughter went to Disneyland last month for the first time. She was a regular at Disney World since she went to college about 4 hours away. She said she much prefers Disneyland. :)

There are more attractions at Disney World, but nothing that made me want to go there a lot more than Disneyland. Plus the weather was complete shit when we were there, never below the high 80's with high humidity and flash storms.

Idea.. tell him there's a drag show going on so he'll send in the national guard.

Screenshot 2023-04-13 at 2.20.24 PM.png

Disney's first tweet immediately after Florida Governor Ron DeSantis threatened to build a prison next to Disney World.

ctLguAy.jpg
DeShit seems to be playing with fire regarding Florida‘s economy. I will not be surprised if that does not bite him with Orlando residents.

In the end, this Disney vs. DeSantis feud is all about money. Florida can't afford to give up the dollars Disney World generates, and The Walt Disney Company can't afford to pull up stakes and leave. So they'll just go back-and-forth like this so each side can keep claiming victory.

I wouldn't normally be cheering for a mega-corporation, but this is just too rich. And it seems to be his own arrogance that allowed Disney to best him right out in the open. Regardless of what happens, he's always be the governor that got his ass kicked by a mouse. 😂

Hate to admit it, but Trump is actually right with saying DeSantis’ war with Disney is stupid, and pointing out specifically how it is economically stupid due to tax revenue and employing hundreds of thousands of Florida residents both directly and indirectly. And on the national stage way more people are going to side with Disney over DeSantis.

On a related note, it seems like Trump is perfectly fine with DeSantis seeming more right and authoritarian than he is. In fact Trump would probably be happy losing some of his far-right supporters realizing how their views put into action are wildly unpopular nationally. Let DeSantis have them and bury himself.

Deshit strikes again… and again. :unsure:

This goes along with their projection. If you compromise on anything then the other side is going to go crazy further overboard with their initial win because that’s exactly what they are doing. But they’re also going scorched earth with their ever shrinking base.

So DeSantis is finally starting to throw punches at Trump, but at least one ad I think was an incredible misfire. It said Trump is coming for your guns but the only evidence provided is audio of Trump saying he doesn’t fear the NRA or need their support.

1. A great deal of people from both sides are upset about the current gun violence.

2. There are a lot of 2nd amendment supporters who can’t stand the NRA and some even feel they are the main enabler of all the gun violence.

3. A big selling point for Trump supporters is the perception that he doesn’t cower to anybody. The NRA qualifies as anybody.

So good job on making Trump look more in touch and reasonable….Meatball, Pudding Fingers, Tiny Bubble Ron.

Back