WWDC 2022: What was Announced

Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
That will be awesome for people doing business at conventions, because not every customer likes to carry a wad of bills thru a convention.

Being able to tap your card to pay for books, items, & prints will be wonderful.

Maps: Stay light even in Dark Mode, please!
I still haven't convinced myself to switch from Google Maps to Apple's maps.

I'm impressed that Craig can even overact the act of walking.

D

Deleted member 215

So far Lock Screen customizability is the best new feature. Wish there could be some of that customizability to home pages though...

Apple Maps is still not replacing Google Maps for me though.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I Ike this shared library. Would have been nice this past week when my daughter was visiting.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Maybe this auto-sharing of photos is what some rumor-sellers were talking about when they said Apple was offering some “social networking” features?

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to see what they have for CarPlay. I use it, but it could be so much better.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
the new Home app will only be applicable to supported devices, the achilles heel for all of them.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Automakers will have to be fully onboard with these latest changes, will be interesting to see how well it's adopted.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
The car integration tech won’t be in any vehicles until 2024, I’ve been reading about the interface/bus specs, and it’s on longerish term road maps from a few manufacturers.

D

Deleted member 215

So much of iOS is about sharing. What about those of us who don't have friends? Lol. I'm kidding, to an extent. I like sharing photos that I take of my friends (like on my recent vacation), but I've never used SharePlay and I can't see using the shared library either.

Top Bottom
1 2