The Republican Agenda 2021 and Forward

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Story of the day from all outlets is that the Republican party is crippled at this point, and much of this is coming from within their own party. Everyone who is sane is asking why so many are caving to Trump, you have to admit it's pretty baffling.

I wouldn't be shocked if trump offered the VP slot to Mike Johnson. Privately of course, and only if he'd march to trump's demands.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
How are they going to keep this act up until November? Are people really going to keep sending this guy millions to blow on his court cases and unqualified lawyers while the house GOP is in disarray?

Nikki Haley lost Nevada to “None of these candidates”. The RNC is getting ready to replace McDaniel, probably so Trump can put a loyalist in who will funnel the money and make sure it’s all about him and whichever knuckleheads he endorses.

Biden is quietly winning a lion’s share of the vote in low-turnout primaries, which means democrats aren’t showing up to pick someone else. Republicans are doing just that, however, as even though turnout is well, a LOT of those people aren’t voting for Trump.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Main Camera
Sony
Instagram
I'm wondering how Republicans think it will help them to flat out refuse to cooperate on anything just because it's an election year, they've flat out admitted that's why they shut down the immigration bill, much of which was crafted by them. I mean how does this move those in the middle into their camp?

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Main Camera
Sony
Instagram
Tucker's best "did I shart or fart?" face.

426382979_780812910748650_6356784784825801212_n.jpg

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Democrats need to start telling people like Rubio, Graham, McConnell, etc at every press briefing they give, “do you want your entire career and legacy to be that of a Trump enabler?” They’re defending Trump’s NATO/Russia comments (Rubio). This type of enabling is why Trump keeps going. They are long past the point of enabling and are now complicit. I wish I had the chance to ask them a question, and I’d ask if they’re comfortable having Trump-enabler as what they’re best remembered for, with Senator or military service being further down the list. Trump Enabler should be etched on their tombstones in big bold words, with Senator in small print way at the bottom.

The things they are defending have nothing to do with conservative values.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Democrats need to start telling people like Rubio, Graham, McConnell, etc at every press briefing they give, “do you want your entire career and legacy to be that of a Trump enabler?”

Usually when a US President enters a room, out of respect people stand up. With them, when trump enters the room, they stand and then pucker up.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Main Camera
Sony
Instagram
Help me understand this, so it's basically...

Taylor Swift:

Republicans: Outrageous, pull out all the stops and get her!

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
He better tread lightly if he wants to start f*****g with Swifties. They may be their own voting block this year, displacing independents.

*Chiefs won in a helluva nail biter, Trump is toast.

Last edited:

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

Heard it suggested before that Haley should have campaigned hard on NV’s pointless primary. It’s pointless because their totally separate caucus is what counts for votes. Trump wasn’t even on the primary options, thus the "none of these candidates" option that Trump supporters were encouraged to do. If Haley campaigned hard on it she could have won and prevented the loser headlines and most people outside NV and some inside don’t even know that their primary is useless.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

I don’t think it’s unrealistic for the Republicans to just rename the party Trump. Thats what it is and maybe the hangers on both inside and outside political office can finally stop being in denial. Pleasing or not pissing off Trump and his supporters is the top concern for anybody in Republican office. And honestly there’s no real platform beyond that other than general demonizing of non white and non straight groups of people.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score

I don’t think it’s unrealistic for the Republicans to just rename the party Trump. Thats what it is and maybe the hangers on both inside and outside political office can finally stop being in denial. Pleasing or not pissing off Trump and his supporters is the top concern for anybody in Republican office. And honestly there’s no real platform beyond that other than general demonizing of non white and non straight groups of people.
Name nominations: Trump Party, MAGA, Burn It Down, Losers Among Us.. 🤔

Last edited:

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

Oh snap. MAGA is going to need a diaper change.

They can still lean hard on proudly not doing a damn thing about the border situation that they claim is the most important dire issue. So dire that we can wait a minimum of 10 months to do anything legislatively about it because real American patriot Trump said so.

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
Since NYC and New England is getting hit with snow, I am waiting for the the snarky "Wow, thank goodness for all that Global Warming!" social media post by either Trump or his cheerleaders.

Top Bottom
1 2